This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Friday, 23 July 2010

Back to my roots,

Hi guys,I have been really missing my stamping,and making a mess with my disress inks,and stuff so have been playing with more CD's,and thought I would make another one,to go with the previous one,and then used,my cinch,to make some holes,then binded,them together,so much easier with this machine,as you do not have to think about lining it up just pull out the pegs,to use just the one,s you need.
So here it is, Just used,paper from my stash images,are from crafty individuals,and the stamp is from craft stamper,which I have inked,with disress inks.
Now for the next CD I have used, again the same imags,and used,the stamp again,edging with Tim,Holtz aged maghogony,then placed the flowers onto 3D foam,to attach

This is the CD I made,the other day which is now attached,to the above,
Then just finished,with firbres,to go over the binding,wires,then edged cd's with inks,
I have also made a card,which again is back to my roots,with stamping,the image is sarah kay and I have kept to the theme,of distressing,just fancied,giving this a go on a card,
coloured with pro markers,DP's papermania ribbon,adheshive stones,flowers wild orchid,pins,from e bay sentiment,from Tracey,dies to die for.
I have also,made this tiny book,with the free images,I got of dear Junes,blog,used stamps again from the craft stamper magazine,the butterfly one,is from my stash,used inks again to distres the edges,then added ribbon,to the wires.


So what do you think have really loved playing with all these stamps,and inks again,also whilst on my travels,I have spotted a new blog which is all about stamping,no and they are looking for some new DT members,so thought I would give it a try.  Not holding much hope as its run by a very talented,lady but hey as they say give it a go cant hurt,the name of the blog is called http://www.letsinkitup.blogspot.com/
So if you would like to find out more about this blog,just click onto the link and see what its all about.
One more thing opps,promise I just want to thank Marina she has put my card on her blog that I made Hansel and oh my golly gosh you should see her new images,tell you guys if you are looking for something, different,you must take a look the link is here Honest you will be in for a treat they are just awesome characters. So will be linking this post to the new blog,for the DT.
Challenges,
polycraft birthdays,sarah kay,
promarkers,Distressing My sarah kay card
craftilicious birthdays sarah kay
charisma  anything but squaremy altered,CD

43 comments:

Chris said...

Cheryl, I am the first for a change! Wow, you are a creative wonder! Fabulous makes Hun! have a great weekend!

Liz's creative corner said...

Wowzers Cheryl you have been busy, get out in the sun girl while you can, does your bones good lol, and it may not come back or at least for a long while, talking of which I think I see it peeking out at me this morning yeah!!!! loving your creations hun, good luck for the DT not that you need it, have fun,speak soon, hugs Liz xx

pinky said...

Oh my goodness cheryl I have so missed these works of art. You are so brilliant at these and a real inspiration!
Pinky

Mette said...

Absolute stunning Cheryl. Love your altered CDs - just super fabby.

Hugs, Mette

Emma said...

Wow such a gorgeous selection of creations, all so beautiful
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & PFP...good luck.
Hugs Emma x

SuzanneK said...

Absolutely stunning work, love the altered CDs WOW!! Cheers

Crafty Chris said...

Cheryl these are truly inspirational love them all, good luck with the DT I do hope you get it, and have a great weekend.
Christine x

Zoechaos said...

Thought you would try out for the new challenge Cheryl and its great to see you stamping again and going back to your roots as you put it no one does vintage like you. good luck in the DT call xx Zoe

cats whiskers said...

Wow wow wow Cheryl dear, you sre amazing, I love the CD book but all your work is just so stunning
Hugs Jacqui x

Zoechaos said...

ps Expect you to get a place on the new team you talanted being you. xx Zoe

Rose said...

Wow these are gorgeous Cheryl, I love what you've done with the images and stamps on the CDs, I love the card too, the stitching on the layers looks brill!

Love, Rose xx

June said...

Hi Cheryl, thanks so much for pointing me over here :) I love what you did with the free images and adore the book as well as the cd book. You are so clever and I believe your vintage is just the best !!
Hugs June xxxxxx

Michele said...

Such gorgeous creations Cheryl. Love the images you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

TG said...

Fabulous creations Cheryl.
Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

Karen said...

Oh sweetie!!!! these are such wonderful creations and I love that your first love is stamping as it is mine too!!! Off for a nosey at the site now haha XXX

Netty said...

Oh Wow Cheryl these are fabulous. Am sure you will get on the DT team, these are great. Enjoy the weekend, Annette x

Sarah said...

Hi Chum WOW!!! you have been busy, bet you had fun doing what you do best, getting your hands all inky hehe' and distressing can tell you had great fun by these results here Cheryl all fabulous creations your detail on them all is amazing, and as for the DT post they would be mad not to take pick you chum, hope your doing ok lots Hugs xx
Sarah xx

Cindy Haffner said...

Girl you are AMAZING, so much eye candy WOW!!!

Cheryl said...

WOW you have been busy....everything looks amazing!!! Beautiful work!!
Hugs xx

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

omg!!! cheryl!!! how gorgeous! gorgeous! gorgeous!!! o wow! now i'll be thinking about getting a binding machine - just to sit on my desk - lol.

fabulous card too. but those cd's really are gorgeous. you definitely need to open a shop!!!!

hugs :)

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Cheryl, wow what gorgeous creations. Your distressing is perfect and your colouring is fab. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Wow Cheryl - amazing work! Love the CD's - the stamping and the images are fabulous.
Gorgeous card too.
Love and hugs, Sylvia xxx

Heather x said...

We must have been thinking a like Cheryl cos I have been getting inky this week too ROFL ;)
Love what you have created, great colours and your style is very inspirational :)
Good luck with the dt hun, hope you get picked as alot of people would love to learn from your inky goodness :)
*hugs* Heather x

Sue C said...

Absolutely stunning Cheryl ! I love the altered art, the detail is just amazing. Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

Allison said...

fab work, lots of detail
Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Jodi said...

Great vintage!! I love the album, distressing and cute card!! Awesome work!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Tracy Evans said...

Wow you have been busy. Love your decorated CD's, so much detail to see, and some lovely embellishments too. All your artwork is fantastic. Tracy Evans x

Anja's KortKreasjoner said...

Such a fab creations. Thank you for joining us at PfP this week.
Hugs, Anja

jackiescrafts said...

You have been busy Cheryl, I love your makes they are all fantabulous

Hugs Jackie x

Sarah A said...

Wow Cheryl you should get your stamps out more often hun as these are amazing!
I have been doing more stamping and messing with inks recently as I really miss it too - digi's are great but nothing beats a bit of rubber (LOL no I don't have a rubber fetish!)

Sarah x

Jo Davies said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jo Davies said...

Wow Cheryl what can I say, soooo pretty and stunning, your so creative! Big hugs JO xxxx

Anesha said...

Cheryl these are just wonderful!!! Really love the one with the flowers. Super!!

gina g said...

Hi Cheryl these are amazing creations hun, you certainly are a busy bee lol. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious this week. luv gina xx

She said...

Hi Cheryl, love, love, love your CDs - they are gorgeous. S xxx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Cheryl,
What a fabulous selection of gorgeous creations. They a re all fabulous. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
Hugs,
Andie xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Cheryl you have produced such an array of beauty here, the work you have done with those CD's is awesome and that card with the distressing is beautiful, I have spent a long time here just drooling lol...truly I am in awe.
~Hugs
Lorraine x

Juls said...

Wow cheryl, such amazing creations!! Lovely to see your fab inky finger creations again, I always find them so inspiring!!!!! Just Love The last book with the vintage style ladies...just so gorgeous and elegant!!! stunning!! Hugs Juls

JanJay said...

WOW Cheryl, I'm just speechless, your work is always fantastic, but this takes the biscuits - stunning!! You're a star.

Thanks for joining in our challenge at Craftalicious & best of luck

Jan xx

Chris said...

Gorgeous projects and such wonderful images and designs. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS, Chris :)

Jill said...

wozzer Cheryl your altered Cd's are amazing, I'm so in awe of you! your mojo is flowing hun, and I love the card too hugs Jill xx

Betty said...

Wow more stunning makes, love the CD book and the mini one, just brill i love them.
Betty x x

SuzanneK said...

Hi Cheryl, did you send an application in for Let's Ink It Up, I don't seem to have received one. If not could you please send and if you did sorry I need you to send again. Cheers Suzanne