This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Tuesday, 6 July 2010

TILDA IS BACK IN TOWN,

Before I get onto my posts,would you like the chance to win some stunning flowers,were from well of course the one and only orchid,craft so love there flowers,and they are starting up a blog too with the chance to win all these goddies below,so why not pop over HERE to take a look. The challenge blog starts,on July 12th,
Now for my cards non of which I am happy with but thought I would post them,anyway not feeling to great at the moment,so fed up with this pain,and now having to walk with a stick is really not my ideal thing but as they say needs,must.
Anyway the first card is for the totally tilda challenge,chocolate.


My next Tilda is for the magnolia monthly challenge in which I followed,the tutorial for the x-cross card and this is my take on it.



Before I go I would just like to welcome,Pallavi,and Fleur to my blog thanks girls for following me this means an awful lot to me I have been over and visited fluer,but Pallavi you do not seem to have a blog,but encase I have missed the link or something if you pop back to mine,leave your blog and I will pop and see you too.
hugs cheryl xxxxx
CHALLENGES,
Just Magnolia,x-cross card
totally tilda chocolate card
papertake weekly in stitches
bunnyzoescrafts nice and girly
I will add more tomorrow now off to try and get some sleep,

24 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

Cheryl 2 stunners love them both, and wouldnt it be fantastic to have those flowers, whoever wins is going to be one lucky person.
Christine x

Lori said...

Love the shape of the Chocolate card, just beautiful. Thanks for joining Totally Tilda!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh what WONDERFUL work!

Carol said...

What beautiful cards my special friend! Glad to see you got some crafting in lol. Sorry to hear you're in pain, hope it passes soon. Will email you tomorrow. Lotsa luv xxx

* Shaz * said...

Hi Cheryl 2 fabulous cards the chocolate one is yummy.. sorry to hear your not feeling too good hope you feel better soon xx

Rica said...

Hi Cheryl, two fabulous card, love the top one, brown being my favourite colour, and one of my favourite Tilda. Your cross-over card is fantastic and both have delicious details.
hugs Heather xx

Padster said...

So sorry you're feeling rubbish hun - cards a re still gorgeous
hugs,
Debbie x

Anesha said...

Two stunning cards Cheryl. So sorry you are in that much pain. Hope the doctors can help soon. Hugs Anesha

Fliss said...

These are gorgeous Cheryl and I especially love the x card which is a really stunner. Strangely enough I made one of these by accident a little while back as it was the best way to show off my mountain background.
Sorry to hear you're still in pain and hope your foot gets better really soon.
Hugs, Fliss xxx

pinky said...

Cheryl they are both gorgeous, love the shape of them, so different and so beautifully put together. Have made a card for the exact same challenges just need time to upload them.
Pinky

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Hun, two gorgeous creations, wow wouldn't it be lovely to win those gorgeous flowers, I hope your ok, hugs Liz xx

Betty said...

Fab Makes Cheryl, love them all hun, best wishes in the challenges will have to do a challenge one day but don't know how to do it yet, linking and that to another blog, but one day i will do it i'm determind eh eh
You Take care now sweetie
Hugs Betty x x

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

1st.... i am sooooooooo sorry your foot is not any better. sending you a super hug!!!

both tilda's are absolutely gorgeous. the chocolate & cream is a definite winner in this challenge. every tilda i've seen so far is stunning.

you next card is to die-for gorgeous!!! totally wow!!!

Juls said...

Just stunning!!!! Love the bling on tilda's dresses! Hugs Juls

Mina said...

two gorgeous cards Cheryl...I love the colours you used...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's monthly challenge
Mina xxx

Trisha said...

What a gorgeous card! Tilda looks so lovely posed there! Love the dies u used and the flowers too! Thanks for joining in at Totally Tilda's! Hugs, Trisha. Swing by my site if you're interested in somne Tilda candy! xoxo

Becky said...

Hi Cheryl! Your Tilda cards are just fabulous hon!! You have such a flair with them!! xx

Spyder said...

Both cards are super-fabulous Cheryl. Never tried a x-over card,I think I might give it a go
(Lyn)

Sarah said...

Hi Chum, here to comment at long last sorry Cheryl, these two cards are Beautiful love them both fabulous detail and colours chum, love the style of the 2nd card, not heard of this shape before lots Hugs
Sarah xxx

Esther said...

Well I think both your cards are lovely - I really like the colours on the first one and the x-cross card is fab,very effective wiht the different papers. Haven't had time for much making this week, been working late, and and my computer is going to hospital tomorrow so will miss out on challenges this week I think...good luck with yours though...Esther xx

Stampin Mindy said...

What a beautiful card, so many lovely details. I love this Tilda!

Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia!

Sheila said...

This is just fabulous hun, love the rich colour combo on it.
Thanks for joining us this week at JM hun.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Bev said...

Oh my goodness, this is just fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us at Just Magnolia this week x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous cards Cheryl, they are both so pretty.
Thanks for joining is for our very first challenge at Totally Tilda
hugs Mandy xx