This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Wednesday, 18 August 2010

Pixie Time,again,and a new house

Afternoon,blogging buddies,I am really late posting today usually I enter into WOYWW which is run by the lovely Julia,  However,this week I am unable too as I know I wont get round,to all the comments,and I have not been too well over alst few days,had a fall at the weekend,and oh does my face look a mess,a nice black,eye,just hope I can cover it tomorow as we are off to Madam Tusorddes in London, Just hope I can make the journey,but these things are sent to try us.
Anyway over at the Pixie cottage this week we have a wonderful sketch again by the lovely Jay Jay,whith the option,of doing anything but a card,so the choice is yours,the team have come up with the most amazing creations,I have let them down,badly this week,sorry guys,as I really have been in bed all weekend,and making this box,and book I really have not given it the attention it deserves,so am not happy with it at all.So sorry Michelle,hun,I have used the lovely Hannah new stamps he he which Michelle sent me in my DT package this one is picking up apples,oh love love these imags,which you can buy HERE at Michelles,shop and much more besides,so here is my box,and wee book I have made,
Image colured with,distress inks
Challenges,for my card,only,
frosteddesigns,5 of these mine are Punches,purple,flowers,glitter,and ribbon
Now I have also made this torso which is for,the challenge over at something completly different this week its memories.  I have stamped,using,the free image that came with craft stamper magazine.then using one of the othere stamps,that came with it a few weeks,back shells.  I have used,broken china,and musard seed distress inks.  Added beads,around her neck,chain around her waste,then used some alcohol inks,to change,the cat from silver,then just added piece of card I had in my stash.  Why did I do this,for memories,well the beach is one of my favourite,places,and I have spent,many long days,sitting on the sand,just looking at the water,to think,and just to get away,so that is why I have created,this torso.
For my next project I have decorated,this bird house using papers from 7 gypsies,music,beeds,from my stash,Tims,paint,made flowers,from paper left over from the sheet,added fibres,bird,nest made again from pasta then painted,stickels distress glitter,added to flowers,and side of the roof. then added few bits,also from my stash.
                                                              





finally one more thing before I go I have,made a start on a journal,book thing I bought,and have also used,again some of the beautiful paper from the 7 Gypsies,which I just love. Dream,from Kay and Co,bird,from my cricut machine,then overstamped with the free stamp again from craft stamper,charms,from my stash Tims,swirl stamped onto side of book,one of Tims,metal corners,edged,with old photo,made the flower from a stamp I cut out,picture from my stash.
Challenges,
The bird,house,is for the lovely challenge,over at compendium of curiosities,from studio L3 which is held by the lovely and talented,lady Linda,and the theme this week is distress stickles,oh and how glad was I that I decided to add this at the last minute,and not the ordinary,sitckles,as that is too glittery for something like this.
The bird,house is also for the alter it monthly which I have just found and love the idea,they have and the theme this month is music,and that is why the roof,and the flowers are made from the music sheet from 7 Gypsies. So glad I found,the blog as really love the inspiration,they give,
And last but not least,everybody art challenge in the garden,which I think the house fits,perfectly,
Well this is it I am off to London,early in the morning,so wont be back all day and friday my computer has to go in for a new part so if I do not get to see you untill the weekend,you will know why.
Thanks to,Rossana for folowing me,too thanks hun left you a message,

49 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

gorgeous gorgeous~~

Juls said...

Oh My goodness...how amazing!!!! I dont know where to start....

Firstly I love the rich colours of your sister project! Just LUSH!!!!

Love your torso....I was so excited when I saw that stamp was going to be free on the craft stamper magazine, but I have not inked mine up yet...you have inspired me to pull it out!

Love the musical project the backing paper is divine as is your rose!

Also the dream journal notebook is gorgeous..love the soft colours the vintage image and the bird!!

such STUNNING STUNNING makes....you truley are an inspiration! Hugs Juls

gina g said...

Gorgeous work again Cheryl i love the image on the top one and the birdhouse is brilliant and the journal is fab. luv gina xx

craftytrog said...

Lots of lovely artwork to oogle over Cheryl! Hope you're feeling much better soon, enjoy the waxworks!
Alison x

Terry said...

Now that is some wonderful eye candy to wake up to! Love it all!

Dazie said...

Hey hun sorry to hear you have been unwell and have had a fall! Get well soon! I am missing the forum and all you ladies, hope its back soon.

These are gorgeous makes Cheryl!

Have a great day tomorrow, and take care of yourself!

(((HUGS)))
Dazie
x

Karen said...

Now no matter what you may think Cheryl I think that little box & book are beautiful my lovely!!!!!

Your torso is gorgeous and as for the birdhouse...its GORGEOUS!!!!

I have got a journal as well, tho I haven't started it. I love how you have done the cover on yours HUGS XXX

Anne said...

Your creations are beautiful and unique Cheryl!

Wish you a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anne

Artyjen said...

Thanks for joining in again with your lovely memory torso at SCD :) I find it very relaxing sitting listening to the sea...nice memories
xoxo Sioux

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

omgoodness! i am sooooooooooo sorry to hear of your mishap and hope you are definitely OK!!!!

it sure hasn't hindered your gorgeous work!!! i just love that torso and fabulous paper for that birdhouse! you KNOW it's ALL gorgeous to me!!!

have fun as Toussauds. one of my favorite places to visit!

hugs :)

Laura said...

The sea is a very magical place just to watch and hear the waves crash on the shore. Great memories!Thanks for playing at SCD again.

Linda Ledbetter said...

Cheryl, you've been a very busy and productive artist this week! Gorgeous pieces, all, and your Distress Stickles project with the bird house is AWESOME!I love how you designed it-- the sheet music roof is just fabulous, and the sweet little bird looks so happy in her fancy, perfectly embellished home.

Kim Piggott said...

Oh my Cheryl I am so sorry that you had such a nasty fall. Hope your poor little face gets better soon and doesn't feel so sore.
Loving all your work totally gorgeous!
hugs
kim x

Suzi said...

Awe!! Cheryl, so so sorry to hear of your accident. Hope you recover quickly hun. Now where do I start.

1. your little box for the book is fantastic, love the image.

2. That torso is amazing, where do you find these ideas. You are magical.

3. The bird house is another stunner. Your work always enthralls me.

Hugs n Love
Suzi x

Zuzu's Blog said...

thank you so much for finding the time to alter an item and linking it to Alter it monthly. Its a super effort with lots of little added details.

good luck with the prize draw :)

Carol said...

wow Cheryl you've been busy!

Loving the torso you made for the memories theme over at SCD - hope you'll join in the swap at the end of the month.

Netty said...

WOWEE Cheryl, you are brilliant. I love all of them, fabulous designs, everything. I hope you are OK as that sounds like a nasty fall. Hugs Annette x

brenda said...

Hi Cheryl

Super work as always and adore the Dream project.

B x

Zoechaos said...

The ohsss of appreciation got louder the further down the page. Torso great, Bird house fantastic. Wonderful work xx Zoe

Sue said...

Hi Hun
oh wow you have been busy, gorgeous creations, luv the bird house, sue,x

Padster said...

Dunno why you weren't happy with it hun love those stamps :c)

Hope you get to London ok - hope it's sunny so you can wear big dark shades :c)

Hugs,
Debbie x

Padster said...

That's a beautiful card hun - hope you get to London ok
Hugs,
Debbie x

Heather x said...

Sorry to hear about your fall babe, hope you get well soon!
Wow what truly amazing artwork you are sharing with us today! I love your birdhouse :)
*hugs* Heather x

Hope Jacare said...

Great preojects Cheryl everyone - so creative and interesting! Really sorry to read about your fall - take care. Love Claire x

Mandy said...

Hi Cheryl,
Oh sweetie I'm so sorry you had a fall I hope your face gets better really quick,have a fab time in London..I so wish I had realised how close we were to you last week I would have loved to have met up and to think we were in the same place once...I love all of your projects each one is gorgeous...Take care....
Mandy xx

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

wonderful card !! I love the sweet image and the colours !!thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs tina46
eac-team

Tracy said...

Wonderful creations Cheryl, love the last one the image is fab.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Dawn said...

FIrst I love the torso and the memories it brings to mind thank you for joinng us at SCD this week. I have to say though I love all you projects the pird table with music roof is inspired just wonderful

Love Dawn xx

Jodi said...

Wow! You were really busy creating! Your projects are wonderful and creative!
Hugs
Jodi =)

chris said...

Hi Cheryl, it sounds like you have been in the wars, I hope it doesnt spoil your day tomorrow.
your projects are all so amazing, how do you do so much, I love the top project best , but they really are fabulous all of them. have a great day tomorrow, hugs chris xx

Sherryn said...

Totally awesome. Love them all. xx

Spyder said...

Cute little bird house Cheryl! You've been really busy creating! Love everything!!

(Lyn)

CraftyC said...

Beautiful work Cheryl. So sorry to hear about your fall. Hope your not suffering too much. Have a great day out tomorrow!
Clairex

Fleur said...

Hi Cheryl, sorry to hear about your fall, hope you ok.
Your creations are just stunning, you always come up with such amazing ideas.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Chris said...

Cheryl my friend ( I am proud to say that) you are so talented and creative. Thankyou for your wonderful blog visits. You inspire me.

Hugs, Chris

Neet said...

What a lot you have been doing. Gorgeous pieces - every one of them. Thanks for sharing.
Neet x x

pinky said...

Wow you have me stunned again Cheryl, the talent just oozes out of this blog! I love your stuff and am off to have yet another more detailed look at them.
Pinky

minnie_mac said...

Sorry to hear you haven't been well, Cheryl. Hope you feel better soon. What a treasure trove of beautiful pieces. Fabulous.

Marilyn

Betty said...

Stunning stunning stunning all fabby makes Cheryl, love them.
Enjoy your day in London, and take more care hun.
Hugs Betty x x

Lily said...

Hi Cheryl, I LOVE your bird house, the music paper on the roof is a great idea. GORGEOUS!

Hugs,
Lily

Sarah said...

Hi chum WOW!!!! these are all Gorgeous love your box and book, just stunning, your journal and book are fabulous and also bird house is amazing lots of beautiful work chum, hope you had a super day take care will email you at weekend hope you have your pc back on Sat chum lots hugs
Sarah xx

Dezinaworld said...

Oh my goodness Cheryl these are fabulous. I just love your work its always a treat to see
hugs June xxxxx

bernietom47 said...

I am so sorry that you had such a nasty fall. Hope your face gets better soon and doesn't hurt too much. Get well soon!
Your work is totally gorgeous!
Blessings Bernie

Shazza said...

I love them all Cheryl, sorry to hear you are injured and hope you recover quickly. Your little house is so cute, love everything x

michele said...

wow Cheryl these are all stunning! I hope you are feeling better and able to make your trip :) hugs xx

Liz said...

Everything is just so fab Cheryl very creative mind all so very different too

I will be mailing you big problems here too hope your eye is better

Liz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh my gosh, Cheryl, it is all too gorgeous!!! Wow! When did you have time to do all this? Amazing!

I hope you had fun in London and had a wonderful birthday celebration...I'm sure your daughter was excited!!!

I may be going out to California to see my daughter and drive back with her across country to go to Georgia for school....It will be a long trip, but we giggle all the time, so it should be fun...I'll let you know if I decide to go!!!
Love,
Cindy
xo

Rose said...

Cheryl these are gorgeous, I love the colours on the box and the image is lovely, and I love the nest and music paper on the bird house!

I hope you're recovered after your fall and you have a great day out in London.

Take care

Love, Rose xx

Gez said...

OOooh Cherly what can I say... more creative goodies for us to see. Your birdhouse is brilliant. You are so clever at making these.. thanks for joining us at SCD.. hope you can join the swap at the end of the month.xx Have fun with your journal.xx