This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Tuesday, 21 September 2010

I am Back

Hi guys guess whos back in town,yep me. Oh its been so hard without my computer but now I have a nice new one trying to get used to the new windows,7 luckily Dareen,saved all my stuff for me even my favourites,DT images,everything bless him how good was he. It was so difficult for him as obviously my computer would not start up with no motherboard but he did it for me.
Well Saturday we were up at 6am getting all the rest of Lisa's things together her fiance,arrived at 9am,with a truck to take the bed,and bedroom furniture and things.
Lisa went with him to get the soffa,washing machine,and I stayed and packed the rest of the things into her car and mine. Then off we went to the new flat which is extremly nice perfect for them both as there first new home.
Took all day to unload and clean,too then it was time to say goodbye huge Hug from Lisa and phil,I kept back the tears,too untill I got home went into her room,and the emptiness just took over I sat on the floor and wept buckets,gosh what a lot of emotions,i have gone through this week its been like someone has ripped my heart out.
Anyway she is gone,and I am still here at least I have my computer and you guys who I must say have been brilliant,gosh guys I have been overwhelmed at the lovely comments you have left me and all the emails I have received too.
Taken me a while to get through them all but its all done,bless your hearts,for staying with me You have no idea how much I appreciate it.
Right crafting been doing a bit he he well a lot plus the house is super clean too now. This is a tag I did for the lovely lindas challenge last week obviuosly I could not post it but thought I would show it anyway it was the mask techinique. The flower i have made myself from Grunge paper
This was my pixie card for last weeks challenge too which I could not post either,so hope you like it.

Finally another canvas I have created,using Tims,stamps tissue paper other bits and pieces,including using some black paint,around the frame,which I have then taken my tweezers,to make marks in whilst the paint was still wet to create a texture hope you can see it. This canvas I have called Family
Thanks guys once again you really are all such stars,oh and the new followers,too
Julie,Craftyamy,Daisychain,and jo Thomas welcome guys to me wee blog hugs cheryl x
just another massive thanks to my dear buddie Sarah bless you hun for the lovely chats we had he he now we have the voices to the pictures of us he he love ya hun.
Oh I also got an award from the sisters challenge blog my card was one of the shining stars,it was the pixie cottage card with the wee fellow fishing,so thanks for that too guys for picking out my card,the star is on my side bar.
                                                                                Challenges
Tuesday taggers,anything goes, who are being sponsered this week by http://www.ribbonoasis.co.uk/


                                                                abc, distressing
stampin for the weekend,tag it hope my tag counts
elephantastic hand made flowers,my tag


42 comments:

Dora said...

Hi Cheryl, wow you're back with a big bang, these projects are fantastic, love your use of the canvas, it looks beautiful, I never tried that! and it's so good to hear that alls well now. Yes its good to have a good cry .. it will really help. Hugs xx

Dazie said...

Hi Cheryl glad to see you back and of course you are back with some fabulous makes!
Dazie
x

Nicola said...

So pleased to have you back Cheryl, sure blogland was missing your works of art. These are all gorgeous sweetie, your work is so unique.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Susan's crafty chaos said...

Hi Cheryl, how lovely to have you back with us, and these pieces are all stunning, I especially love the tag and the canvas :)

Rebekah said...

Gorgeous creations Cheryl, lovely vintage feel about them! Glad you are back with us! Hugs Rebekah xx

Sherryn said...

fantastic projects Cheryl. Glad you're back xx

ileana said...

Hi Cheryl! so glad you are back and with these gorgeous creations! love the canvas piece, beautiful!!!
Hugs!

Fleur said...

Cheryl, so glad to see you back & on top form too, your creations are beautiful.
Reading your post made me well up, so your not alone on being a softy
Hugz Fleur xXx

Suzi said...

Hi Cheryl, So nice to have you back hun, Loving all the work you've displayed but that canvas is something special. I love it to bits. Welcome home hun.
Hugs
Suzi x

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL!!

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
welcome home, nice to have you back, stunning creations, gorgeous tag, your cards are beautiful, sue,xx

jude said...

Gorgeous creations hun .Welcome back to blogland i can image how hard it was for you not having a computer,i remember it well mine was for 2 days that was long enough....
Glad your here ,and that the move went well and Lisa is settled .It will get better with time but you know where i am if you need a chat ...at then end of the phone!
Love n hugs judex

Heather x said...

Glad to see you back babe...its been quiet without you!
Gorgeous creations babe, love the last one :)
*hugs* Heather x

brenda said...

Hi Cheryl

I'm on big time catch up, off to look round at what I've missed and all of them work on this post looks fabulous.

Hopefully back into blogland again unrestrained so will be back.

B x

Vintage Milly said...

YEAAAAAAY, you're back! missed you loads. Awe heart wrenching about your daughter, I hope you will feel a bit better with it as time moves on. Your art is fabby hun, cor that mini canvas is great, I keep meaning to get some of those from CI,take care of you,
speak to you soon,
Em.x

pinky said...

So glad to have you back again Cheryl. I was near to tears myself reading about you crying in your daughter's empty room :( I love what you have made this week especially the gorgeous family canvas. I expect you'll be making something special for your daughter's new home. Now shoulders back, big smile and enjoy the next chapter in your life!! Hugs
Pinky

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Cheryl,

Welcome back!!! I love all this! They look really fantastic!
Hugs,
Cindy
xox

Netty said...

Hi Cheryl, a big welcome back. All brilliant work and wow what a great flower. Your work is as ever terrific. Annette x

Zoechaos said...

Welcome home hun we missed you loads (((Hugs))) what a genius your IT guy is how wonderful that he saved your pictures and other things. Great that you have chosen to share some of your fabulous with us at TT for our allsorts week, mind you I would have been here about now anyway LOL. xx Zoe

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheryl,welcome home,I`ve missed you and your fabulous work,Hugs,Jacqui

Brenda Brown said...

HI Cheryl, so glad to have you back and showing us your gorgeous creations. Your makes are fabulous, I love them all with no particular preferences. I just love your range of styles and your 'give it a go' approach. Keep it all a coming. Luv B xxx

Hope Jacare said...

Great to have you back. I can only imagine what it must be like to have Lisa move out....doesn't bear thinking about(hopefully got a few years befor that happens here) Wonderful projects - I love the tag - but of course they are all great! Cheers Claire x

Fliss said...

So glad to see you back Cheryl and all your artwork is fabulous. Such a shame about your tag for Linda's challenge too as it's really beautiful and lovely to see it now.
I'm also without both my daughters as they're now settled in their uni accommodation so I know how difficult it is for you.
Sending hugs, Fliss xx

Sarah A said...

Welcome back online Cheryl, you were missed hun! Blogland just weren't the same without you lol!

Great great creations hun, love the tag, stunning!

Sarah x

Ruth said...

These are lovely. Hope your computer stays in tip top form now!I have a Promarker giveaway on my blog if you want to have a look, Ruth :)

Betty said...

Hiya lovely to see you back hun, and what fabulous makes love the canvas and tag.
Hugs Betty x x

Cardmaking Galore said...

You have been really busy,havent you? Your work is lovely

Tracy said...

Nice to have you back Cheryl, gorgeous creations too. I'm dreading the day any of my kids leave home, I will probably sob for days.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Sarah said...

Hi Chum, ahhh!!!! big hugs to you too! love ya lots too xxx, just so happy to see you back on here, and these makes are all stunning as they always are, as you know you pixie cards are my fav your canvas and Tag are fabulous chum, gorgeous gorgeous!!! they all are, lots Hugs xx
Sarah xx

Chris said...

Dear Cheryl,
I am glad you are back! It must be a huge adjustment having your best friend and daughter leave the nest. Time will heal. She will always love you and you her. Love what you've made. I would love you to make a tutorial on that flower you make. My sage wisdom says fill up Lisa's room with a craft studio. Won't seem so lonely then.
Big Hugs, Chris

Julie Forest said...

Hi, Cheryl! Welcome back!! So glad you're all set up with a new computer and how lucky for you that all your files were saved! That's wonderful! Here's a *big hug* for making it through Saturday.
Absolutely love your latest creations! Your masking on the tag is fabulous! Very nice crackle on the birdcage. And that rose is perfect!!! Your apple card is ADORABLE (also more fabulous roses!) and I LOVE your fabulously creative canvas!! :)

Ildiko said...

Wow how gorgeous these projects. I love the last one with the stampable tissue paper. I was without internet for over 2 weeks and I was lost without internet.Thanks playing along with TT this week
hugs
Ildiko

* Shaz * said...

Glad to see you back Cheryl and you have made some gorgeous items sending big hugs to you xx

Ellephantastic Cards and Crafts said...

Wow they are all great creations hun. Loving the tag for our challenge. Your flower is awesome. Thank you for playing along with Ellephantastic x

Kate's Makes said...

Absolutely beautiful :o) Thanks for joining in with the SFTW challenge, good luck! Kate x

Juls said...

gorgeous stuff!!!

Love your tag, the images are just brilliant! and I love the crackle glaze!!

your canvas is just Lush!!! you are so creative, I always admire your work! Hugs Juls

Jackie said...

Wow, you have been busy and such great work, Cheryl. I have to say, I love that tag!
Hope all your computer issues are resolved soon.
Unfortunately, I can't go to Ally Pally this weekend as I'm away. Hope you have a great time. May be we can meet up in April!

Cathy said...

Fabulous creations, and great distressing. Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this time.
Cathy xx

Craftie Mummy said...

Love your tag and the birdie theme is so cute. Thank you for joining us at SFTW for this weeks challenge.

Hugs

Joanne x

Maria Matter said...

These are all so wonderful Cheryl! love them all but your canvas is amazing and so unique...just magnificent!
HUGS!

Thistleblue said...

Hi Cheryl, fantastic projects, gorgeous flowers! thanks for joining us this week for the Ellephantastic challenge!
hugs
Michelle
Elle DT
x

Lilacanglia said...

all are brilliant,
do love that tag,
Thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic this week, hope to see you again next week
Hugs
Angie
Ellephantastic DT