This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Wednesday, 22 September 2010

MORE ART,AND SOME NEWS

Hi guys I usually post my DT card ,today for the PIXIE COTTAGE but having no computer,and not being able,to get the sketch for this week,unfortunaltey I am unable to participate this week. Really sorry Michelle hun,will be with you all again next week.
The theme over at the PIXIE COTTAGE this week,is yet another brilliant sketch by the ever talented Pam,with the added,extra if you want too,your choice,of fun and games,just pop over to the pixie cottage HERE to see all the Awesome cards,by the DT,and find out more.
Okay my news oh been,dying to tell you all oh sitting on my hands,is not great he he I found a lovely message on my blog,from a lovely lady called,Linda,saying how much she loved my work and was then off to email me.  He daft old me forgot to alter my old email so with luck she came back to my blog and I got in touch with her and she wants me to design cards,and things for her new shop oh super cool is that have already recived my DT package this morning so watch this space,you can see Linda's blog and meet the rest of the team HERE at JAZZLINS,DESIGNS,
And I am off to the stamp and scrapbook show on Sunday and have arranged to meet some fellow bloggers,oh I just cant wait.
Okay I shut up now,my daughter is comeing with me too,which makes it even,more special
This is a page I have made using chipboard which is 5x5 its for a swap on the lotstodoforum,and this piece is called,Watch the Clock.Hope you like it.
There are some more,but wont post them,so they can be a surprise to the rest of the,ladies in the swap.
My next piece is another wee suitcase I have made,also a tiny dress I also made to fit inside,the case.

And finally a tag I have made,using distress ink,and the flowers i have again made from grunge paper,yes chris hun I will do a tutorial on these hun soon. Thanks for asking.

Just before i go,thanks to Delzuila for becoming a follower cant seem to find her blog so hun sorry if you do have one let me know and I be over,and also to Quiksave over at  http://creativeflourishes.blogspot.com/ for also adding to my list,welcome aboard feel so chuffed as Keep getting new followers all the time which I just love. Unable to do WOYWW this week,to as sorting,some stuff out in all the rooms at the moment so hopefully next week.

40 comments:

Sarah said...

WOW!!!! Chum these make are all gorgeous just love your wee cases you are so talented chum, with this technique and love your flowers always, the watch the clock page is gorgeous too.
SOOOO HAPPY!!!!! for your Cheryl on your new post PD for Linda looking forward to seeing your creations on here soon chum, lots Hugs will email you later xxx
Sarah xxx

Anesha said...

Congratulations Cheryl!!!!! Love these pieces, especially the tag. Hugs Anesha

Dora said...

O wow wow that is soooooooo exciting, I feel your excitement as I read this, I'm so happy for you :) and these are gorgeous, love your style xxx

Fliss said...

Congratulations on your fab news Cheryl which is very exciting.
Gorgeous artwork too.
I'm also hoping to go to Ally Pally on Sunday and just have to check later today with my hubby's cousin that she can give me her usual lift. If it's OK I'll let you know as I'd absolutely love to meet up and hope you would too.
Hugs, Fliss xxx

pinky said...

I am so happy with your exciting news!! Didn't I just know there was joy for you just round the corner. Loving your creations today Cheryl and I hope you have lots of fun with your daughter and friends at the show.
Pinky

Suzi said...

CONGRATULATIONS AND CELEBRATIONS, what fab news for you hun, I'm really chuffed for you, loving all your pieces today, specially that wee frock. Hope you and you Daughter have a lovely day at Ally Pally.
Hugs
Suzi x

jude said...

Congratulations hun so well deserved cant wait to see the creations your doing for Linda.I adore the clock and your wee cases are super cool
hugs judex

Heather x said...

Oh that's great news my friend! Soon we will be spotting your cards all over the high streets :)
*hugs* Heather x

Juls said...

so glad you got your tinternet back!!! Love all your gorgeous creations!! the clock is just absolutley amazing!! Love all the girly images on it!!! fabulous stuff! Hugs Juls

Linby said...

Congrats Cheryl - I can see why she asked you your work is stunning. Love the little dress for the suitcase sooo sweet.

Brenda Brown said...

Congrats on being asked to create your beautiful things for others = you should show it more, it's beautiful. As are these pieces, so creative as usual. B xxxx

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
congratulations on your new DT post, how exciting, gorgeous creations, luv the birdie tag, oh im off to ally pally on sat, told jo

Sue said...

Hi hun
congratulations on your new DT post, very well deserved, how exciting, gorgeous creations, luv the bird tah, oh im off to ally pally on sat, can't wait, told joey to meake a couple of WOYWW badges so peeps can say hello!! lol, sue,xx

Zoechaos said...

Congratulations on your new design role Cheryl, see you are talented and deserve the role. Fabulous makes here love that page most of us are showing our pages so please do blog them for everyone to enjoy. See you Sunday thats just 4 more sleeps. xx Zoe

Cindy Haffner said...

AWESOME GF, love all the details.

friday feeling said...

Fabulous makes as ever Cheryl - great news about your latest design role - well done - & it's well deserved!

Kim Dellow said...

Huge congrats! What fabby news! Just love your make. Kim

jackiescrafts said...

Great makes Cheryl hun and huge congratulations on your DT role.

Hugs Jackie x

Spyder said...

Lovelypages and tags, brilliant as always!

((Lyn))

coldwaters2 said...

Wowzer Cheryl sending you big congratulations what a wonderful thing to happen and you thought nobody wanted you lol. Linda is a lovely person and knows talent when she sees it and you have that in abundance. I am so loving your work here, that page is brilliant love the nostalgic look, that suitcase is awesome I love them and the tag is quite beautiful.
Big hugs
Lorraine x

Rebekah said...

What fabby creations Cheryl, these are stunning hun, no wonder Linda chose you to be on the team! Loo forward to sharing more with you on the DT!! Hugs Rebekah x

JAZZLINS DESIGNS said...

GOOD EVENING CHERYL i am so pleased you agreed to be part of my DT, you will be a wonderful asset, thank you! love this work here, what a talented lady you are.

Have a lovely evening, hugs Linda x

Lily said...

Hi Cheryl, congret on the new DT postion, have fun girl!!! Your creations are always inspiring!

Hugs,
Lily

Faye said...

What wonderful news, congratulations and weel deserved. I love your style, and could never pull it off myself, these projects are gorgeous, as always. xx

Tracey said...

congratulations cheryl! you deserve it! your stuff is beautiful, i just love that tag!!!!

Netty said...

Brilliant news Cheryl and congratulations. Some really smashing craft pieces here, love them all. Did I read this right your daughter will be attending the show with you.........the daughter that you thought had abandoned you........lol..only kidding. xx

Jodi said...

Congratulations Cheryl!! I love all of your vintage creations!! You are so very creative!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Chris said...

YEAHHHHHHHH! Thankyou Cheryl, I can hardly wait for your flower tut.
Your creations are lovely as they always are. You are way too organized for a Libra. My scales are always off balance. lol

Vintage Milly said...

Congratulations on your new DT Cheryl, looking forward to all you lovely new creations, cor, I love your little suitecase and dress, sooo gorgeous,hope you have a great time at the stampers fair,
Em.x

Dezinaworld said...

Gorgeous gorgeous work my friend. its lovely to have you back and see your artwork it must have driven you nuts with no comp
hugs June xx

brenda said...

More stunning work Cheryl.

And well done on the new disigner spot, hope they know what talent they have coming their way.

B x

Von said...

Love your page Cheryl andwhat you have done with the eyes :)
Von x

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
aww im only going to be at Ap on saturday, boohoo, always go on sat easier for trains, maybe next time hun, thank you for all you lovely jubley comments you leave me, sue,xx

Hope Jacare said...

Congratulations Cheryl - you will be a great addition to their team! Fab projects as always Cheers Claire x

CraftyC said...

They are gorgeous Cheryl, love the suitcase. Hope you get your computer sorted and congratulations on your new DT post!
Clairex

Maria Matter said...

oh Cheryl, big congrats on the new DT, Linda is a sweetheart!

Your creations are beautiful...always! You add so much interesting details to each piece of art! Pure eye candy hun!
hugs & blessings!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

see!!! i knew someone other than me thinks you should be selling your stuff! make sure you make a deal that benefits YOU! woooooooo hooooo

i absolutely love this blog look! soooo you.

hugs & smoochies.

Davi said...

Cheryl, You are just soooo talented. Your creations are all wonderful cant pick a fav!! :)

chris said...

Hi Cheryl, such alot of creativity, how do you do it, stunning work.
congratulations on your DT.
hugs chris xx

qwiksave said...

Loving these pieces and many congratulations on the DT. Thanks {blush} for the mention (& link)of my site too. x