This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Monday, 11 October 2010

Alice in Wonderland

Hi everyone,I started,doing another one of my poles,on Saturday then I came accross this wonderful blog called Alice,you can see the picture on my side bar.
Wow there are some amazing creations on there and just loved the images,and attention to detail on some of the projects just totally blew me away. So you know me had to get my old head going and so much going around in there its hard,to see straight he he. The link is HERE
Anyway this time I covered a kitchen roll holder,then used some old CD's covered and used for the top and bottom. I had no papers at all of Alice,but luckily we went out yesterday and went to a garden centre,and they have one massive craft shop oh yummy,so hubbie gave me some of my birthday money to spend my birthday is not till next week,but as we were there you know how it is.
And inside I found some wonderful stunning Alice in Wonderland,paper,oh lush,so I bought 3 sheets,came home and used some of the images,on my creation. There was one sheet,that had die cuts,so just had to push those out,ready to attach.
The challenge over at Alice,is tea bag folding and time optional,well I have no idea what on earth tea bag folding was so googled it and came up with these tea bag flowers.
I have cut out some Alice images,and attached them to some fragments,
Tim Holtz idiology,
Tiny bottle,filled with some paper,then put words on drink me,
Wings are painted,tea bag flower with button in the centre,
The top is stamped, with some leaves then,used the leaves,to stencil through then sprayed with glimmer mist. Used,some distress inks,and distressed the edges,then added some gold paint.
So here it is,so hope they will like it over there.as bit out of my depth with the talent on there









If you want to see larger version,you can always click onto the pictures,love cheryl xx.
Challenges
Oh Alice tea bag folding
sirstampalot Autumn,
secretcrafter distressing
Studio3,fragment charms
the stampman autumn
simonsays,stampshow,metal most of my embellishments are metal,hope that counts,
Just,this Minute see that Linda,has posted the new challenge for this week and lucky for me that is exactly what I have created on here,the fragments using Tim,s idea in his book,how spooky,yet cool is that. I would also like to welcome Kayala to my blog thanks hun for adding to my list of followers.

58 comments:

Dazie said...

Fab fab fab I love it!
Dazie
x

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Wow this is amazing! Too cool.

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Cheryl.

Netty said...

Totally fabulous Cheryl, I love all of it and your fragment charms are gorgeous. Annette x

Paula said...

wow Cheryl that is totally amazing!!

Lynne Phelps said...

Cheryl, this project is just stunning, I really love it. You have used the teabag folding in such creative ways, I am so impressed! Thanks emailing me about it and giving me permission to show it on The Altered Alice!!! And of course, thanks for playing along with Oh, Alice!

Susan Allan said...

Very clever!! It must have taken ages to do...there is so much detail.
Sue xx

Crafty Chris said...

wow Cheryl this is fantastic you are full of very creative ideas, its fab.
Chris x

Brenda Brown said...

An Alice Merry go Round - it's fabulous Cheryl, just love it all. B xxxx

Sandi M said...

What a cool decoration you designed!

Carol Q said...

OMG - that's fab!

Clare *Littlebear* said...

Oh my, this is fabulous Cheryl.
Thank you for entering it into our challenge at Sir Stampalot this month.
Clare x

Zoechaos said...

Ab Fab so creative do not know how you manage it and everything else as well. This is just plain cool, love it xx Zoe

Cheryl said...

Oh wow! This is fantastic.

pinky said...

Oh Cheryl this is top notch, love all the little hanging pieces, papers, folds, images etc etc. Brilliant work.
Pinky

Viv said...

Wow! Cheryl this is fab! Love all the hanging bits and the paper is so cool! Viv xx

downrightcrafty said...

Totally Gorgeous and Inspirational thanks for sharing and playing along with the SCSC distressing Challenge this week
Hugs Kate
SCSC GDT

* Shaz * said...

Oh wow!!! how unusual is this..its fantastic Cheryl love it, hugs Shaz xx

Fliss said...

Wow Cheryl, an absolute stunner, all the details are just fabulous and it's a really unusual creation too.
Well done!
xx

Gez said...

Wow!! Cheryl AMAZING! Off for another look. How clever! Just love your attention to detail the little bottle is FAB.xx

friday feeling said...

A fabulous project Cheryl, so well thought out & designed, I love it - well done!

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
oh when you said pole i thought ya was gone start ya pole dancin!!! pmsl.
Im in awe of your creation hun, totally stunning, don't know how you do it, sue,x

Lily said...

Hi Cheryl, this is an amazing project, so many beautiful details to see, so creative and fun, love it to bits!!! The pattern paper is gorgeous!
Hugs,
Lily

donna said...

Wonderful piece of art!

Sherryn said...

Brilliant!! Fab project xx

Sally H said...

A beautiful Autumnal creation! Gorgeous colours and I love all the dangly charms. Thanks for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot and good luck!

Erin said...

What a creative idea. I love it! Great teabag folding too. Thanks for joining us at Oh, Alice.

Sarah said...

Absolutely Fantastic!!!! this creation is chum, oh'' love it love all your gorgeous bits and bobs, fabulous project chum Hugs xxx
Sarah x

Jan said...

Oh! Now this is just too cute! Love it :)

Yelowflower said...

that is so neat!!! and how scary that you did JUST what Linda wanted you to do? lol

Linda Ledbetter said...

WOW!!! OMG, Cheryl, this is unbelievably wonderful! The design is ingenious-- what a great idea, and you executed it PERFECTLY! Lewis Carroll himself would be enthralled-- you've completely captured the magic of Alice in Wonderland!

Your fragment charms are awesome, and how cool and serendipitous that the timing was so perfect.

Great job, my dear!

brenda said...

What an imaginativer piece of artwork, thank you for sharing with us at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

B x

Chris said...

Hello Cheryl, hope you are well. What a wonderful creation for the challenge. Good Luck!
Hugs, chris

Rebekah said...

This is absolutely stunning Charyl, so unique and so beautiful! Hugs Rebekah xx

froebelsternchen Susi said...

fabulous!

Lori said...

Oh my, this is fantastic! I love every bit of it! Total creativity! Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge!

Terry said...

This is just so fabulous! Love all the hanging goodies! Very unique!

Lynn Stevens said...

What a cute project! great charms!

{Jane} said...

Beautiful distressing

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

coldwaters2 said...

WOWWWWWWW Cheryl this is amazing I will never look at a toilet or kitchen roll without thinking of you lol, I mean that in a loving way, I will see in my mind these awesome creation and will wonder what I can come up with instead of throwing them away. This is absolutely brilliant work Cheryl I love every little bit of it and there is so much to see, thank you so much for sharing this with us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Daniele said...

wow awesome project
hugs

Hope Jacare said...

Fabulous project - love it to bits. Cheryl I've been upto your tricks and fell down my stairs so feeling a bit sorry for myself! Cheers Claire x

Francesca said...

Wonderful creation, Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca

Anesha said...

Wonderful creation!!!

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Cheryl,
This piece is amazing! I've had troubles with my messages getting posted, so I wanted to make sure you get my message!!
XO

Juls said...

love this!! and love the fabulous Alice and wonderland theme..fantabulous!!! Hugs Juls

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

What a cool piece! I like the different elements - especially the dangly parts :)

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!

-Sarah

lena said...

WOW, this is great! Love all your charms..

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Cheryl,
How are you doing? Good, I hope! I just came over to say "hi" and see what you were up to!!
XO
Cindy

MarleneMAZ said...

Wow! this is just fabulous, love your charms.

Kat said...

Grate take on this weeks theme,
WOW you've had lots of comments on this piece,
it's a clever idea,
well done,
Kat.

Tracy said...

Very creative, Thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

CraftyC said...

You are so clever Cheryl. To come up with something like this is amazing. You'd never know!!
Clairexx

crafty creations said...

Great piece Cheryl x Hilda

Mel X said...

OMG Cheryl this is just AWESOME - love it - so creative and imaginative.

Mel X

Anonymous said...

Thank you Cheryl for the WONDERFUL idea! I love all things Alice. I hope you don't mind if I take your basic idea and have some fun with it. Thanks for sharing, you are so talented!! ReneeZ

Anonymous said...

Thankyou Cherly for the wonderful idea. I am going to try and make a Christmas one. Lynn (artmyphotos.blogspot.com)

Neet said...

Oh Hun - this is just wonderful.