This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Sunday, 3 October 2010

GET WELL SOON

Morning guys its time for another challenge at creative inspirations, and I have choosen the theme this week which is get well soon. We have 2 sponsers this week,Fantastic ribbons,are offering 150 festive ribbons,and elephantastic are our other sponsers this week with some wonderful products in there store.
So if you get a chance would love you to play along this week,as I know there are lots of people this time of year with colds,etc so why not make them a card to cheer them up and enter into our challenge with the chance to win an amazing prize.
Hey you could even send me one as I have a terrible headache and oh my poor old bones,are hell.
No only joking about the card,rest is still there though worse luck.
I decided to use one of my stamps I bought at the show last week,so here it is.
DP's 7 Gypsies, lace from Jazzlins,onine store,rose made from grunge paper stamp craftyindividuals.
colored in with distress ink mustard seed. message I did on word.
I have also made this xmas hanging frame thought it would be nice to hang up as the day will be here before we know it the images I have used are from Debbie moore which I also bought at the show,along with the frames,the paint it fantastic must get more of this. If you are looking for some paint,to cover anything that has an aged look to it yet still gives,the most awesome coverage,buy this its brilliant.
I have used the aged gold for this. below is a picture of the paint,which I bought from bubly funk,fantastic service on there too. Next day delivery.You can buy this HERE



The gold,holly leaves are from Jazzlins,online store. which you can buy here.
For those of you waiting for the turorial on the grunge rose I will be posting it this week,was getting some pictures together last night so no one has missed it. I would also like to welcome Carla,Sadilla,and Efi to my blog welcome guys.

27 comments:

Suzi said...

Fabulous card Cheryl love the image and the flower, oh my that Christmas wall hanging is utterly stunning. Thanks for all the links hun. Can't wait to see you grunge tutorial. Bless you.
Hugs n love
Suzi x

Zoechaos said...

Morning Hun, you are making excelelnt use of your show goodies. Love what you have done with the frames fabulous wall hanging. Love the card very pretty will cheer anyone who is under the weather. xx Zoe

Heather x said...

Beautiful card babe and I adore your wallhanging :)
Sorry to hear your feeling a bit under the weather, hope the aching stops soon :)
*hugs* Heather x

Betty said...

Hi Cheryl
lovely card love the stamp, and the wall hanging is a stunner hun.
Hugs Betty x x

Sue said...

Mornin chuck
gorgeous card, lovely image, fabulous colouring, luv the papers & embelies.
Your wall hanger is stunning,luv the piccies in it, beautiful embelies, stunning work hun as always, have great day, sue,xx

Netty said...

Wow Cheryl such wonderful designs, love both your projects. Take care and have a great week, x

Rica said...

Hi Cheryl, sorry I've been missing of late!!
Two gorgeous creations, fabulous card, wonderful colours and lovely image. Your wall hanging is simply beautiful, gorgeous images and stunning details.
hugs Heather xx

Vintage Milly said...

Awe Cheryl - love the card hun, sorry you are under the weather - (((big hug)))
I can't stop looking at your little frames - oh they are to die for!! I love, love, love them! just beautiful.
Looking forward to having a go at your flowers,
Em.x

Jan said...

super cute wall hanging!

jackiescrafts said...

Gorgeous card Cheryl I love the new stamp, your wall hanging is fab too and will look great on the wall at Christmas

Hugs Jackie x

* Shaz * said...

2 superb pieces of work again Cheryl loving the wall hanging
Hugs Shaz xx

Rose said...

Gorgeous work Cheryl, the card is lovely and I love the Christmas wall hanging, and your grunge paper flowers are fab!

Hope you feel better soon.

Love, Rose xx

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL!!

Dora said...

This is beautiful Cheryl, really elegant, love your new stamp and those frames look so pretty.

Sherryn said...

Love the card Cheryl. The frame is just so gorgeous. xx

ileana said...

What a great card, Cheryl! love all the lacy look, so vintage! so pretty!
And those frames are fabulous!!! love them so much! the images are so darling. Hugs!!

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Cheryl these are two awesome creations, I love your card it is so detailed and so very beautiful, the picture hanging is brilliant I love them both.
hugs
Lorraine x

Scrapping With Sherry said...

To cute Cheryl. Thanks for letting me know where to get a few of the products that you like to use as I often wonder and appreciate knowing what the great products are since there are so many of them these days!

~Sherry

Nikki said...

Cheryl this is wonderful it's so pretty and looks very Vintage :)
hugs Nikki

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful creations Cheryl.
luv
Debby

Anesha said...

Wonderful card and hanger. Have a wonderful week.

Hope Jacare said...

Great projects Cheryl - I really love your grungepaper rose it's fab! Cheers Claire x

Juls said...

Fabulous creations, Just Love your card! Hugs Juls

Cor* said...

Oh Cheryl, your vintagy ecclectic style is so great and definitely sets you apart from others! Good job!

Autumn said...

Love this stamp! Your coloring is fabulous! great layout too! I'm sure this will brighten someone's day!
xxAutumn

Basement gal said...

I love these projects Cheryl, your card is gorgeous.

Jackie said...

The card is beautiful, Chheryl, and the hanging frames are really cute!