This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Wednesday, 6 October 2010

Good,week,time for WOYWW,and Pixie Cottage,time

Morning everyone I have been up since 6am again,was going to post this then,but thought if I got all Housework done then I have the complete day to myself at last.
So its all done have the slow cooker on for the meal tonight so today is just for me,still had not better talk too soon,encase the phone goes and its one of the kids,again.
Right first its time for the PIXIE COTTAGE the theme this week is embossing plus the sketch so once again its choose whichever one you would like to do. Or maybe you want to do both I will leave that up to you. I have used,the flower,this time let the girls down this week,as not happy with this card at all just could not get it right but hey nothing I can do about it now and just had no time to get another one done so here it is.
The satin heart,and flowers are from Jazzlins,online shop which is on my side bar,just click onto the shop and off you go. I also want to welcome the new DT members,wow they are all so super talented and have all made stunning cards this week. So welcome aboard guys.
Now for whats been happening,well as you all know yesterday my blog was featured on the top blog site which is in post below,then dear Cindy posted about little old me on her blog which you can see HERE. Then a lovely lady Sherry also asked if she could feature my work on her blog which is also HERE. Now how brilliant is that well it is too me anyway,just so amazed that they like my work,and then found out yesterday that I also won Judes,xmas candy wow now that is amazing,as I have no xmas things yet as still not replaced them from the fire we had last year so this is going to me a massive help to me. So Jude hun thank dear Chloe for me as she picked my name,bless her heart.
So yeah not a bad week,at all as it was one awful weekend with lots of family drama's which I really do not want to go through all that again.
Right WOYWW I did not get round to many last week,but today I am here all day so hope to get around too seeing most of you,I bought this cupboard from a charity shop £15 as soon as I saw it knew it would be perfect for all my papers,and stamps so here it it.



So what you reckon good buy or what i have varnished it again as there were some marks on it but I have gone over it and they are all gone now. I have also made this tag and atc,I saw one of these chunky atcs last week on the simon says blog. I did not have any chunky ones,so made my own template from cardboard,then stuck it all toghether to produce this.



I also made this tag just leaving it black,and white,items,Tim holtz,fruit pixie,the button was from Jude. Stamps I bought from the show,paperartsy. Right so if you would like to know why on earth I am posting my craft area on my blog just pop over to see the lovely Julia HERE to see what its all about.
Oh if anyone is having problems with uploading,and other issues it worth poping over to Susies,blog to read all about how to post,and also set your privacy settings,Susie has done a brilliant tutorial so pop over HERE to take a look.
stamptacular Sunday at least 5 layers,my atc,

47 comments:

Shazza said...

great buy with the cupboard Cheryl!!
Love your creations, my fave is the tag. Well done on your candy win too. Sorry you had a bad weekend but hope today makes up for it
x

Gez said...

Lovely cupboard Cheryl so glad you found it! Can't wait to see it filled with stamps. :) Love your card & chunky Atc. Your tag is something else.. STUNNING. :) Have a great day.xx

Lisette Morris said...

Cupboard is great Cheryl! SO is your ATC and tag! Congrats on all your stamping love! Thank you for the warm welcome to the Pixie cottage team. Smiles, Lisette

Suzi said...

Wonderful card Cheryl, great tags and what a bargain in the cupboard, Congrats on your Candy win and I hope you have a great week.
Hugs n Love
Suzi x

Juls said...

lovely to see your crafty space...I love the cupboard...you look so tidy and organised! I wish I was the same!..

love your little box the colours dimension and images are just fab!! Love the tag too, I love the monochrome look! Just fabulous!!! Hugs Juls

Diane said...

Your bargain cupboard is ideal!
Diane 67

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
oh ark at you all organised with cleanin n cookin!! well done, fabulous card,& gorgeous tags, oh perfect cupboard for ya stash hun. Right just in me craftroom, now going to ya flower tut page see what a mess of mine i can make!! Show ya later, have good day, happy WOYWW, sue,xx

Netty said...

Such fabulous projects Cheryl, each one is perfection. x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Hi hun, beautiful card and gorgeous tag and ATC, love them all ;-) Is that a stamp in the centre of the card? beautiful image. The charity shop find is super!
Anne xx (70)

Danielle Champagne said...

Hi! Cheryl, very lovey card, gorgeous embossed layers. such a beautiful color combo. perfectly showcased image! Thank's for playing along with us this week in our Stamptacular Layer-it-on challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
Hugs,
Danielle

butlersabroad said...

You definitely got a bargain there Cheryl and well done on the candy win and being a featured blogger too.

Hugs
Brenda (105)

Danielle Champagne said...

OH! Cheryl, I commented on your card, and skipped your tag, which is gorgeous. Love the embellies, and all the layers. Thank's for playing along with us this week in our Stamptacular Layer-it-on challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
Hugs,
Danielle

Vintage Milly said...

Gorgeous tags Cheryl, great storage cupboard too, could do with a bit more storage - ok a LOT more storage, tee hee, us crafters eh!
Em.x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

What a bargain that cupboard was Cheryl! Your craft space is sooooo well organised. Love the mixture of colours and textures on your first card, and the black and white tag is gorgeous. There was so much fabby stuff on this Post, I don't know how you pack everything in - are your days 48-hours long Cheryl?!!!! Congrats. on your good news too.
Love and hugs, Sylvia xxx

Tanya R said...

Love the colors!
Hugs
Tanya

Heather x said...

Great buy with the cupboard babe, what a bargain!
Love your card and the other creations, beautiful colours :)
*hugs* Heather x (99)

Jackie said...

I love the chunky ATC, Cheryl, and the monochrome tag is fab!

peggy gatto said...

Great storage!!!!!!!!!! And you have a lot to store!
Your cards are really lovely, so carefully made!
I had some fun here!

Rica said...

Hi Cheryl, fabulous card, chunky ATC and I love your tag. Your cupboard is a fabulous find and what a tidy workspace!!!
Congratulations on being featured.
hugs Heather xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Congrats hun on your featured work, love your creations the image is gorgeous, fab work on your cupboard you are clever, have a lovely night, hugs Liz xx

jackiescrafts said...

Hi Cheryl
Great news on you being featured on the blogs hun, love your art work too.
Sorry I've not been to visit much recently but I've been soooooo tired since we came back from hols I've just not been doing much other than work and the essential stuff
Take care hun
Hugs Jackie x

Helen said...

Love your atc's and the tag.

Cindy Haffner said...

Great bargain, Great cards GF!!

Spyder said...

Fabulous things going on on your blog as always, Cheryl. love the tags, have a great woyww, hoping blogger will let my comment this week!
((lyn)

Mandy said...

Hey hun, fabby creations as always, hope you had a good day and relaxed and had a good play
hugs Mandy xx

Sarah said...

Hi chum Gorgeous creations as always and I love your Pixie card it's fabulous!!! not seen these chunky Atc's before yours is fantastic but I do love your Tag chum is beautiful, so his is the wee cupboard you got it's a bargain solid wood too!!!
will email you chum hope you are ok lots Hugs x
Sarah x

madebyKarla said...

Great projects! That cupboard was a great find! thanks for your visit ;)

Mina said...

omg Cheryl how neat and tidy is your workarea girl, did you have a quick tidy, it would take me a week to get mine that tidy lol...stunning creations
Mina xxx

Maria Matter said...

wonderful cupboard Cheryl!!! a wonderful craft space!
Gorgeous creations hun! I just love seeing all the wonderful details you add to your artwork!
so inspiring!!
hugs & blessings!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Gorgeous creations Cheryl!! Love the florals on your card!! Great projects!! What a find on the cupboard. Perfect!
hugs,
Chris

Tracey said...

Hi Cheryl, beautiful card & the atc & tag are stunning also :) I am very impressed with your craft space (& how tidy it is - I can see floor which is more than you can in mine lol).

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Hope Jacare said...

What a fabulous cupboard - defo a bargain! Really love your chunky atc - brill! Cheers Claire x

Hands to Work, Hearts to God said...

Your DREAM tag is a winner! Patsy #39 from
HeARTworks

Wipso said...

Gorgeous cupboard.You have lots of fab stuff going on in your crafty space today.
A x

Carla aka scrappypug said...

What a fantastic selection of projects here! Love them!

Dawn said...

loving the new blog Chery,

and I am sorry I haven't been around much.

I stopped by to congratulate you on the appearence you made on 'I ow it all to him'. This is a wonderful blog and I loved your Paris book of friendship.

I also had a nosey round the blog you never cease to suprise me, at what you have been up to. The steam punk your way is supoer and I love your tags 'n' stuff simply amazing is what you are

Love Dawn xx

Adrina said...

Another beautiful card Cheryl.

Karen said...

Hi sweetie, no wonder people want to feature your work.....its absolutely delightful!!!!

So sorry that you have had a bad week :( You know where i am if you want a chat my lovely , HUGS XXXX

CraftyC said...

Love all your creations Cheryl, and well done on bagging bargain!
Clairexx

peggy aplSEEDS said...

oh, i would love to have a day all to myself! how fun! your black and white tag is stunning!

Sherry said...

Your cupboard is great. It's so good when you see something that you know right away what you could do with it - especially good when it's a bargain!

Love your tags too.

Sherry (117)

Daniele said...

great find, you can never have too much storage, just brought another set of drawers myself, love your tag
thanks for the peek
hugs from #45

Marianne-db said...

Wow, so beautiful!!
Thanks for joining our fun at Stamptacular this week! Hope to see you again soon :-)
Hugs, Marianne

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I had intended to stop by and visit anyone who left a comment, then I got confused, so decided to go through the list instead. So you see how well my strategy worked (grin). You got a real bargain on that storage unit. I don't even have to use the money converter to know that! And you already have it all filled. Love the tag, too. Love that style of art, as I'm sure you can tell.

Julia Dunnit said...

Score! with the cupboard. It looks like you have a serious amount of stash there! Love the chunky ATC - I must have my head in a bucket - never knew of such things!

Lynne Phelps said...

What a great bargain, more storage is always a good thing! I love your projects, especially that B&W tag, it's fabulous!

Claire said...

What a great bargain at just £15! Love your work, especially that tag - the black and white looks great,

Claire
#78