This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Friday, 8 October 2010

More,Creations

Morning guys,hope you are all well the weather here is a bit dull at the moment but should clear up and be bright and sunny later it was glorious yesterday.
Right I bought this Torso from the Craft Barn and its a beauty I used some more of the acrylic paints,this time I used stormy god I am so in love with this paint its brilliant. The cogs are from Tando,which I bought from bubbly funk the web page is down at the moment been trying to get the link all morning,but you can also buy these briliant cogs from HERE.
The rest of the items,I have used for my torso are from my stash,some of which are Tim Holtz,and the rest you can get from The Friut Pixie HERE. Like the small clock,keys,thimble,etc love going on there as they have so many tiny things,to use on your projects.
Okay enough of me waffling,here is my Torso.



As you can see I also made another page,which I am going to put along with the others in a book I am making at the moment. Not sure if there will be a challenge for this but will take a look and see.
Hope you all have a great day love hugs cheryl x
I have also made this card which is on Jazzlins,blog,the image is available from Linda's shop so if you would like to see more please click HERE to view the full card.
Challenges,
Gingersnapcreations, Gothic,elements just hope this fits,
papersundays something from your stash
ohlala nothing floral

34 comments:

ileana said...

AWESOME!!!! I simply love this one! I´m speechless...
Hugs!

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
fabulous work luv all the embelies, luv the clock page, on me ickle flowers on last card were made with mr i wont play grunge! lol.
Have great weekend hun, sue,x

chris said...

Wow this is so very special and so stunningly diffferent. hugs chris xx

Linby said...

This is fab Cheryl - love all the little embellies. Thanks for the links - off to have a look!
Linbyx

Scrapping With Sherry said...

You and I must somehow be on the same creative page because I just got done painting and decoupaging a torso and making the kneck scarf type thing out of fibers and while I am contemplating that project I started a canvas collage/mixed media art!! How funny. Havent been able to be on for a few days because of computer but glad to be back so I can catch up with everyone... Too Funny!! Will take pix tomorrow.

Sherry

Junibears said...

How clever you are Cheryl! Love your torso! I wouldn't have room to put a piece like that anywhere. I live in a cupboard, well more a doll's house!LOL!
Hugs xx

Jan said...

beautiful!! A piece of art, indeed!

Wendi said...

What a fabulous creation and so original some lovely embellishments
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Netty said...

As usual Cheryl you do some great craftings. I would love one of these torsos they look such fun to do. Have a great weekend, Annette x

Sarah said...

Hi Chum
WOW!!! this is amazing love the colour and all the embellishments they are all fabulous your page and card is gaorgeous to Cheryl these are all super makes love them chum lots hugs xxxx
Sarah xx

Karen said...

WOW this has this has turned out beautifully my lovely!!!! I love the colour you have chosen, HUGS XXX

Cindy Haffner said...

Cheryl you have the coolest stuff!!!

Vintage Milly said...

Wow Cheryl, love all of these, I love the concept of your torso, the coloured image is also beautiful, love that image,
Em.x

Morti said...

Nice work Cheryl! Thanks for stopping by my blog.... #5

Tanya R said...

You have the most interesting posts! I always love dropping in.
Hugs
Tanya

Di said...

Gorgeous art Cheryl, I particularly love the torso but they are both stunning pieces x

Sue said...

Very original torso, where do you get the ideas? Gorgeous card and beautiful colouring.

Have a lovely weekend,

Sue
x

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh this is gorgeous, Cheryl!!! Your talent is amazing!!! Love everything you make!!!
XO

Heather x said...

Awesome! Another beautiful creation babe :)
*hugs* Heather x

fi's cards and crafts said...

fab project. Thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes this week.

Fi

jackiescrafts said...

Hi Cheryl hun
Your torso is fab I love all the embellies you have added and the card is gorgeous

Hugs Jackie x

Dawn said...

I'm in love with the torso hun and the tiny little charms are very yummy great work as always hun

Love Dawn xx

PetraB said...

Great projects, love all the little elements you used. Thank for joining us at Gingersnap Creations!

Amy said...

LOVE your top jeweled piece..so many funky art pieces..LOVE IT

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Cheryl,
I just popped over to say "hi!" Hope you're having a beautiful Saturday!!!
XO
Cindy

Tracy said...

This is fabulous, and I seem to have missed some gorgeous creations

Sorry I have not visited for a while, I have been badly for about a fortnight and have got behind on my blogging. But now I will hopefully get back to normal.

Happy crafting
Tracy x

JeanFB said...

What a fabulous piece! So many fun details - glad you could play along at Gingersnap!

Juls said...

so many fabulous creative things!! TFS Hugs Juls

SmilynStef said...

Those clock hands on the torso chest made me giggle a bit ... love how you combined all of those amazing elements ... thanks for getting your "Goth" on with Gingersnap Creations.

Faye said...

When I first saw this I thought please don't tell me you made this?! But you did and it is fantastic. xxx

Pattie said...

Very cool! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

you do such a great job of thinking outside the box. this is fabulous!!!!

it's like summer here - in the 80s. had to turn the air on - sheesh!

hugs :)

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Cheryl,
Just wanted to wish you a blessed Sunday!!!
XO
Cindy

Kris Dickinson said...

How totally wonderful!