This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Sunday, 31 October 2010

PIXIE BLOG HOP,/Creative Inspirations,

Morning,guys hope you are all well and having a great weekend,wow did you see the X factor last night oh my god was that wee girl Cher fantastic last night I sat here crying like a baby,wow.
Wagner oh my god he has to go,talk about a load of rubbish,bit like his mentor Louis he makes my skin crawl,he he.
Right over at Creative Inspirations,this week the theme is glitzy glamour,and girly,choosen,by the lovely Suzie.  we have again 2 sponsers,Fantastic Ribbons, and a new sponser papercups both are offering great prizes again so pop over to CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS,to find out more.
Here is the card I made for this weeks,challenge finally one of my tilda images, So hope you can join us,sorry I did not get to do all my comments,last week but have been so unwell but will hopefully get back to normal this week.




Challenges,
abc G for glitter
papertake weekly sparkley and bright
craftyourpassion glitter,sparkle




NOW FOR THE PIXIE BLOG HOP
We at the Pixie Cottage thought it would be fun to have a little Fall Fun by showing you some of our wonderful digital stamps/images!!
Below you will find a list of the design,team. Stop by each of their blogs and leave them a comment as well as sign up to follow their blog and you will be put in a draw for our prize.

What are we giving away?? well as the blog hop is al about the digital,then we think it shouild be some of our wonderful digital images!!!!


1st Place ---pick,any 5 digital images,from the Pixie Cottage



2nd Place Pick any 3 digital images from The Pixie Cottage



3rd Place Pick any 1 digital image from The Pixie Cottage

Here is the list,of the blogs in the order you need to visit,them: ( just remeber to leave a comment/follow at each blog leave a comment,to be entered into the draw for the prizes
So if you have arrived here from Tanya's blog then you are on the right track if not,please start at Katies.

Your next stop is Adrina
1. Katie

2. Tanya

3.Cheryl (me)

4. Adrina

5. Anne

6. Carla

7. Davi

8. Denise

9. Peggy

10.Artish

11. Sharon

12. Lisette

13. Sadia

I have,made this,bag using a template which I bought at the craft show the image I have used is Unruly Broomstick.

Challenges,
littleredwagon,Hallowean
connie and mary hallowean
paperplaytime hallowean
alifactory hallowean
pixiedust hallowean
simplybetty,witches
Have fun everyone,hugs cheryl x
I am adding a wee prize too,so someone who comments on here will be getting a wee gift from me,too.
As I have 2 cards and you would like to be entered into the pixie blog hop just leave the word PIXIE in your comment,thank you,xxxxxxxxx







51 comments:

lagiostra said...

WOWOWOW.. wonderful!!!!!

Carol said...

Hiya my friend!! What a gorgeous card and bag you've made! I'm being a bit biased here but I must say I luv the Tilda more hehe! OMG Cheryl, X-Factor lol!!! WAGNER definately has to go, isn't he just the town fool lol!!! I tend to agree with you Louis is a right pain in the butt! Hope you're feeling loads better today Sweetie. Happy halloween, have a great day. Lotsa luv xxxx

Debs said...

Hiya hun
Fab projets - really love the Tilda card - gorgeous!!!
Sorry to hear you have not been too well - hope things improve for you very soon.
Take care
Debs xx

brenda said...

Morning Cheryl

Do you mean Cher ? I though she was absolutelty amazing with Rod Steward's Stay with me. And yes, that weird fella just has to go. Whay on earth is he still there ????????

A super card of course, nearly forgot.

B x

Junibears said...

Just love your card sweetie! Do hope you're feeling better.
Much love
June xx

Sharon said...

Two more brilliant projects Cheryl. Love the tilda card but I'm afraid the unruly broomstick bag has captured my heart. Superb work.
Hugs,
Sharon xx

Lisette Morris said...

Both are fantastic!! Unruly Broomstick is an adorable image and your coloring is awesome!

Jan said...

Too cute!!

Adrina said...

What a great bag you've made hun.
And you coloured that funny image so beautiful.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Both are fab hun, Tilda looks gorgeous!
Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week! Good Luck! Hugs Shell xx

pinky said...

Two gorgeous cards Cheryl, love your shading and use of white pen in the first. Love the witch, took me a while to work out the pic was really upside down lol. Hope you are feeling better, take it easy. Oh and thanks for the tip on the camera, it worked!!
Pinky

Linby said...

Love your card those colours are fab, Suzi picked a great theme didn't she. I love your halloween bag, that image is such fun.
Linbyx

Lisa said...

Thanks for playing along with the Create with Connie & Mary challenge!

Rosemary said...

nice concept unruly broom love it

anita said...

thats the cutest witch ever saw. beautiful card,

pixie blog hop-following

Liz said...

ha ha love the witch I was gonna say shes upside down lol love tilda too dont have time for the hop dont think lol but i may try

liz xx

Sarah said...

Hi chum love love your Pixie card she is gorgeous, and great dp and detail also, Cheryl colour choice is fabulous loving the handbag card too both fab makes, me too I thought the card was upside down till I looked again!!! silly me hehe' Hugs
Sarah xx

Denise @ kc242 said...

Hi Cheryl! I just love your use of orange on her cape! Wonderful coloring of Artish's lovely digital!
Denise

Tanya R said...

Eek, this is so cute. Love the project you really wowed me.
Hugs
Tanya

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi Cheryl, very very cute!!!
love both cards...
hugs, Janiel

Deb said...

Great Halloween card! I love how the witch is upside down! Too cute!! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie and Mary challenge this week!

Anne said...

What a beautiful creation Cheryl!! Beautiful work =)

Hugs, Anne

Lynda said...

That bag is fab - love the image! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers and hope you have a Happy Halloween.

Lynda xxx

Beautiful Greetings said...

Adorable bag! I love that image, it makes me smile and you have done a fabulous job of coloring and showcasing it!

artish said...

AWESOME creation with that unruly broomstick!!! on a ride like that she would definately need a secure closure on her handbag!! you could sell purses like that to lots of little witches! ;)love it!

Davi said...

Cheryl what a fab use of the image!! Love the handbag and how fun if it were real. :)

Stephanie said...

Great projects! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

Sherryn said...

Great card and love your handbag. Hope you are feeling better xx

Dawn said...

Hiyaaa!
Oooh I LOVE your card, gorgeous colours and such a cute design and your bag is stunning!
Eeeh I'm off for a catch up round here!!

Hope you are well

Hugs
Dawn
xoxo

Sue said...

Hi ya chicken
did ya miss me?? if not why not?? lol. oh yea hun did ya see WAGNER still in!!!! how stoopid are peeps??
Ops sorry came to comment on your fantastic creations hun, gorgeous card, luv the bag fab image, sue,xx

Rica said...

Hi CHeryl, gorgeous cards, love your colourway with the Tilda card and scrumptious embellies.
That Unruly Broomstick image is fabulou - love it!! and your bag is awesome.
hugs Heather xx

Tracy said...

Hi Cheryl,
Fabulous creations, great designs too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

tampatha said...

love the bag! adore the image! thanks for entering this week at AIF
-Tammy

cgl1539 said...

Well that is just cool as all get out aint it!! I love the image, I love the bag, just a fabulous job!

Autumn said...

Fab job on both of these Cheryl! The upside down image took me a bit, lol, but very cool!
xxAutumn

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL!!

Suzi said...

Two adorable projects Cheryl, love Tilda but oh that bag with the unruly witch is fantastic. Hope you had a lovely weekend.
Suzi xx

Betty aka ZacksNana said...

WOWZA! AWESOME!

wearestampers said...

I love all the layers and dimension on your card! And the witch bag is too cute! Hope your feeling better! Funny, I ate some of my son's halloween candy-Pixie Stix!:)

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Love that witch bag and the card is just adorable!

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

The Tilda card is stunning Cheryl, love the colours :-) Love the witchy one too :-)
I don't watch X Factor, but I can't understand how Louis Walsh got where he is he's rubbish!!
Anne xx

Cheryl said...

Wonderful projects. Your coloring of both images is wonderful. I love the colors on the first card. It is beautiful.

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous creations :-) Tilda is lovely and the papers and sparkle are perfect, I love the bag too , the cat hanging on for dear life is fab :-)

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Chocolate Orange said...

Oh wow i love your tilda, such a cutie.

Choccy xx

Crafty Chris said...

How did I miss these 2 beautiful cards the bag is fantastic but my heart belongs to Tilda a stunning card.
Chris x

Juls said...

Love your magnolia card!! the layout is just fab!! and I love the gorgeous rich colours!!

The little bag with the upside down witch is just sooooooooooo much fun!!! Hugs Juls

Sadilla said...

Hi Cheryl,
this is one of my favourite images... and your creation is gorgeous! =)
HUgs
Sadia

Joanne said...

Very spooky! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon:)
Joanne xo

Sammibug said...

Love your Pixie bag! Very cool!

Theresa said...

Always fun to do blog hops. Great Projects. Here for the Pixie hop.

Lawren said...

What a gorgeous project! Great image too.