This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Wednesday, 27 October 2010

Pixie Cottage, my GD,POST and card for Daniel.PLUS WOYWW

Morning guys,gosh I really have not been well at all Monday night hubbie had to call the doctor out,and tell you if Hubbie thinks there is something wrong he is the last one to call anyone,or do anything for that matter.
But I was so ill,sick,problems with blocked stomach wont go into details,but because I take so many tablets,I get severe,constipation,and,tell you never ever have I been that bad,poor Lisa was over for tea,ended up serving,it,cooking it,then washing up.
Anyway am having some tests,done but all I want to do is sleep at the moment,I spend most of the day asleep,and never seems enough just hope that this gets sorted as no way will I be strong enough to go through that again.
Right okay enough of my rabbiting on,this week over at the PIXIE COTTAGE we have yet another great sketch to follow,with the option again doing both,or choose just one. The other option is to metal,somewere on your card,etc.  I have used,cookie,and Kaboodle,with roses by Di Carubia. added a metal embellishment,a wee cat charm.
So would love to see you all again this week,as we are getting some gorgeous entries each week,just love poping to see what you all come up with. Also on,the 31st of October the PIXIE COTTAGE is having a blog hop,will there be prizes? yep you bet,we have some treats in store,for you all so pop that date into your diary's.
 

I am also GD on the SHABBY TEA ROOM this week,and the theme the girls have on there is case it,so you design your card on one of the girls,designs.  I was thrilled to bits,too see that  2 lovely ladies,have already cased my card,which is below,oh please take a look as they are just gorgoues,one is lin,who has kindly posted my card on her blog too which you can see HERE
And the other lady is Angi which you can also see HERE
So here is my card for the,shabby tea room.

I have also choosen,to add this card to the caring hearts,campaign,which you can read all about HERE
This is a great cause,and see that there are lots of you already offering to send in your cards.
Next I have made this card for Clare's son Daniel who has autistic,spectrum suffers,with theAspberges
syndrome.To find out more please pop over to Clares,blog HERE we all know her as crafty Claire,
I asked Clare what Daniels,favourite color was which is green,so used green card stock,and also what he liked and apparently he loves,Top Gear,so I thought I would make him a collage that he can either hand on his wall or,stand on his window,I have added the holes for Claire,and for the card I have just used a shape,and used another image of the boys.
These I found on some different websites,hope,he will like it.


Sorry this is a long post but,had so much to get in this week,I visited a 100 WOYWW last week,so will try and get as many done today as I can,but still not feeling 100percent but will do my best I have just shown,you a picture of what I have put in my cabinet,that I bought at the charity shop.

I also found,a piece of hard plastic that came with some,girft wrapping,string,so decided to make some,templates,to use them for my ribbon hopefully by next week I will have all my ribbons,done onto these and piled up neatly into my box.  If you would like to pop over to,Julia's blog the Queen,and read a great post and join in and see what all the fuss is about just go HERE.

62 comments:

* Shaz * said...

Great work Cheryl, sorry to hear you have been so poorly hope they can help you soon take care xxx

Mandi said...

Oh dear do wish you better, not pleasant at all that!

Your card is brill, sure it will be very well received

Happy WOYWW and keep well
mandi xx

Sandy said...

Wow what a cute card.
Absolutely darling.

I hope you feeling better soon.

Anne said...

Beautiful work Cheryl! Hope you get well soon!

Hugs, Anne

Helen said...

great workspace, hope you feel better soon.

CraftyC said...

Wow Cheryl, how do you do it. Can believe you still put yourself out to make something for my Daniel in that state. He will love them and I think this will be perfect for his bedroom wall. I've had too many sneak peaks LOL. Now rest up and lethubby take care of you. Appreciate what you have done!!
Hugs
Clairexx

Anesha said...

So sorry to hear you were so unwell. Hope you are feeling better. Love your projects, especially the cat and dog. Take care.

Chrissie said...

Get better son Cheryl. Great projects nevertheless!
Chrissie #9

Susan Allan said...

Sorry you are having such a bad time. You even made time to comment on my blog...you are so sweet, thank you.
Your creations are lovely. I love the one with the bird and cage.. the colours are so gorgeous.
Take great care of yourself.
Sue xx

Jackie said...

Great cards, Cheryl.
Hope you fell better soon.
xx

Jackie said...

Obviously, I can't type, because I meant to say 'feel'!!!

Neet said...

Oh Cheryl Honey, hope you get sorted out soon. Blockages are so painful. My heart goes out to you.
Great long post, lovely cards and you have given me an idea for DH's card next year - he loves TG as well.
Thanks for sharing, especially as you are not at all well. Take care.

Cardmaking Galore said...

Great idea for the ribbons!

Candace said...

Hope you are feeling well soon, nothing worse than being in extreme pain

Great crafty space and lovely card

Enjoy your day and thanks for sharing

Candace
#8

airing cupboard crafts said...

Get better soon xxx

THanks for sharing those cards are fab x

laura (63) x

Jules said...

Love your cards, hope you're feeling better soon #65

Crafty Chris said...

Glad to be back on and sorry to hear that your feeling unwell, lovely creations as always.
Chris x

akilli melek said...

hope you feel better soon. like the ribbon storage and the cards are fab.caroline #14

Linda Elbourne said...

A great post this week ... lots to see!
This week I am number 72 :0)

S said...

Lots to look at. Thanks for the long post full of peeks. S #84

Juls said...

as always fabulous creations, love the birdcadge onr!! the combo of black and pink is just fab!!!! Hugs Juls

Tanya R said...

Hi Cheryl,

Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog, but I have to tell you dear, your creations are FABULOUS! I enjoy your blog, and your creativity, you inspire me dear. I do hope you feel better soon. I have a 4 year old little girl who has similar issues, and I know just how painful it can be.
Hugs to you,
Tanya
P.S Your card this week is stunning! The colors are some of my favorite, and the cat charm is so sweet.

Hands to Work, Hearts to God said...

So sorry you're feeling poorly- I noticed that many of the WOYWW ladies have been sick :^( But sick or not, you've managed to do a lot! Patsy from
HeARTworks

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL work Cheryl, Hope you are feeling better.!!

Tracy said...

Oh Cheryl, things sound terrible, hope you get things sorted. Gorgeous makes though, I love them.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

artish said...

love your pixie cottage card this week- the yellow tones give such a warm and fuzzy feel---fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

butlersabroad said...

Sorry to hear how unwell you are Cheryl. Are the tablets something you will be able to stop taking at some point? I don't think long term medication is ever good for anyone but I understand sometimes there are no options. Hope you feel better again soon. Love the projects and I'm sure Daniel will love that card, we're Top Gear fans in this household too!

Hugs
Brenda 89

Mandy said...

Hi Cheryl,
So sorry your not well,make sure to rest and let everyone else do things for you...Love the card you have made for daniel he will love it I'm sure....
Mandy xx

Bluefairy4U said...

Hi Cheryl, sorry your not feeling good, get well soon. Love your card, just so cute. Hope everyone is looking after you, hope you get to finish your ribbon storage. Big Hugs JO.xxx~88

Netty said...

Oooh Cheryl this trouble of yours sounds awful, do so hope you feel better soon and it can be sorted. Again some wonderful makes, love them all. Annette x

Junibears said...

Oh dear love, I am soooo sorry for you. It sounds awful. I hope you can get sorted out soon and will feel much better.
I don't know how you've carried on working. I'm in awe of all your lovely stuff.
Big Hugs and love
June xxx

friday feeling said...

Sorry to hear you've not been well, I hope you're feeling a little better tody. I love your latest makes - all gorgeous again of course! The puppy image is so cute!
Take it easy,
Caroline x

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Cheryl, it's amazing how useful a piece of plastic can become. Hope you are feeling better soon. Thanks for sharing your workspace. Best wishes, Kym xxx (WOYWW No 24)

Linby said...

Oh Cheryl hun I am so sorry to read you are not well. You still managed to post! Take care of yourself.
Hugs Linbyx
109

Ciara said...

Sorry to hear you've been unwell, I hope you feel better very soon

Ciara
xx

kelly said...

Hope you are feeling better soonx

Curlybear said...

Hi Cheryl,
I do hope that you are feeling much better. I stopped by yesterday and looked around your blog and it is amazing, I love all of the altered art work its breathtaking.
I would also like to thank you for your very kind comment,
take care of yourself, crafty hugs Bridget ;)

Sarah said...

Hi Chum love your STRoom card it is gorgeous and the challenge sounds like fun, and your Pixie card is gorgeous great wee image so cute, Top Gear cards are fabulous wee Daniel will love these Cheryl I will deffo pop over to Clare's you take care lots Hugs xxx
Sarah xx

Liz said...

Really wonderful work great detail Daneil will be thrilled Honest hun with u every day in thought and hopefully posting your bits tomorrow
LIz

Davi said...

Hope you are feeling a little spunkier today Cheryl. You card is just fab as usual!! Love the colors and all your wonderful elements. :)

michele said...

sorry to hear you've been unwell Cheryl big hugs better :) Beautiful creations love all the detail hugs xx

Sunshine Girl said...

Great cards - hope you are feeling better soon. Thanks for sharing (no. 26)

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Hunny, sorry to here your not well, don't over do it if your too bad rest and that's an order !!! lol, your creations are all fantastic hun, hope your feeling better soon, take care, hugs Liz xx

Hope Jacare said...

Cheryl - hope you are feeling better soon.....Fabulous projects as always. I really love your card for the Shabby Tea Room - just brilliant! Cheers Claire x

Jan said...

Sending you wishes to feel better soon!!! I do know some of these problems can ve a real pain, literally!!! HUGS!

Terry said...

Wow, beautiful cards and the details are so wonderful. Very sorry to hear about your "upset" and I hope you are feeling much better. Stomach issues can't really cramp your style and I did not mean that to be funny?

Brenda Brown said...

Oh Cheryl, so sorry to read that you are not well - get better soon.
Love your projects and your Shabby Tea Room card is stunning.
Take care. Luv B xxx

Elizabeth said...

Sorry to hear you are not too well. Hopefully it will be all sorted out soon. Your cards are lovely and I'm sure Daniel will love the Top Gear card. One of my step-grandson's has Asperger's Syndrome, now at university studying forensic science and managing well. Your charity shop finds are great and that is a really good idea for your ribbons. Elizabeth #51

Dezinaworld said...

Hi Cheryl your card is beautiful and love your ribbon template too. I am sorry you have been so ill and hope you get it sorted out soon, sounds nasty
hugs June xxx

Rachel said...

Your card made me gasp it's so beautiful. Just fabulous. Love, love, love! Thank you so muchf or sharing.

rachel #43

Dawn said...

GD post are so much fun and your doing such a wonderful job hun! all amazing as always

Love Dawn xx

Sue from Oregon said...

oh I need to do something with all my ribbon too, Good Luck!

karen said...

I hope you feel better soon. Your cards are great! I especially love that little doggie and kitty!

Doone said...

I am crawling round the woywwers this week - so sorry you have had a tough time - Ihope that youa re now on the mend...

Dx

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Sorry your not feeling to good, hope the Dr sorts it soon.

Love your projects...A.xx(80)

Daniele said...

thanks for the peek at your great workspace , I know someone who would love that top geAR CARD
HUGS

Maria Matter said...

gorgeous creations Cheryl! I can easily understand why your cards are CASEd! how fun!
Take care hun!
HUGS!

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Wow those first two cards are absolutely stunning hun, also love the one you've done for Daniel and the collage is wonderful.
Hope you get sorted soon ;-)
Take care
Anne xx

Adrina said...

Lovely cards Cheryl. The Pixie Card is so adorable. Hope you're feeling better already!!
Adrina XX

coldwaters2 said...

Wowzer Cheryl you have been a busy bee, what a wonderful selection of creations you have on show here, I love the first two so much, the Top Gear ones are brilliant, my son would love it he is a Top Gear fan.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

That "caring" card with HOPE on it is amazing. I love the idea behind it, too. I also like how you are wrapping your ribbon. By the time you read this, your ribbon is probably already sorted.

Thanks so much for the sweet words you left on my blog. I'm still moving slowly, but trying to start visiting people who visited me. Happy very belated WOYWW (# 15).

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

Your cards are fabulous. Thank you for supporting Caring Hearts Card Drive. I really appreciate it!