This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Monday, 25 October 2010

Steam punk/Alice in wonderland

Hi everyone,gosh another weekend gone,you been watching the x factor,oh love that programme,the only thing I cant stand is that louis walsh oh he does get me so mad,stupid man. Love Cheryl Cole I really admire her,so much.  what great acts there are this year well apart from  Wagner,oh my god,what does he think he looks like he cant even sing.
I have spent saturday helping hubbie to sweep the chimney in my craft room,well he swept it and I had to clean up afterwards,so that took me a while as dust gets,everywere. But now I have my woodburner lit,its so cosy in here now,and able to craft in a lovely and warm,craftroom oh pure bliss as so hate being cold.
Okay I will shut up now,onto my creations I have made a chipboard,shape
I used,7 gypsies,paper went over it in,black paint,then wiped carefully over it to give it the aged look.
Added some images from Alice paper graphic 45,onto 3 d foam,added chain to hang it with.
Used piece of lace,some of Tim's,embellishments,key,peg,and couple of images,from some paper I had.
I have also made a start on my book,I have done the front and back covers for my book,combining,Alice,in wonderland,and steampunk again from graphic 45 I have attached a chain to Alice's hand,with charm,that says be yourself.then added,one of Tims,spinners,the other 2 things are again some nuts,from hubbies,tool box which I then,stuck onto some paper then shaped them.
The second page is just using some more Alice images,onto 3d foam,then the hand I got from 99p shop a bag off all different,hallowean things and painted the hand with some black paint. Finally just distressed the edges,with,walnut stain.

Steampunk papers I got from http://quixoticcards.com/ also the charms too super quick delivery
Challenges,
alyssundaychallenge distress I have distressed the edges of my book covers,
charismacardz vintage hope my shape counts,
creativecardcrew,fairy tales,they are also having a DT call
I would also like to welcome wearstamper to my blog bless you hun for becoming one of my followers,
Alos please put the 31st of October in your calenders,as the PIXIE COTTAGE is haveing a blog hop oh yes are there prizes,you bet brilliant ones,too so hope too see you there.

27 comments:

Mette said...

Brilliant creations Cheryl. Love all the altered art you make but not brave enough to try myself - yet!!!
Alive in Wonderland is one of my favorite stories so this is real kool.
Hugs, Mette

Anesha said...

Great creations Cheryl, really like the second one. Hope things are well. :)

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Hun, thanks for your quick of the mark visit this morning it was lovely of you, your creations fantastic hun, so much detail, still not got my glasses yet will probably be end of the week or next so I'm still struggling on lol, your fire sounds heaven, well worth the dust he he,have a lovely day hun, hopefully I'll be back soon, hugs Liz xx

Fleur said...

Wow these are stunning Cheryl ~ Such creativity.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Junibears said...

Oh what wonderful work Cheryl! I don't know how you come up with such gorgeous ideas! Fantastic.
Big Hugs
June xx

Cindy Haffner said...

Ekkk FABULOUS Cheryl!!

MayJay said...

Lovely work Cheryl. I love the steampunk stuff.They hold a Steampunk festival in Lincoln each september. Pity I only heard about it the day after it ended, would love to go see what was going on.
Hugs, Mayxx

Margreet said...

beautiful and breathtaking Cheryl!!!!!
xxx Margreet

Cheryl said...

WOW these are beautiful,so much wonderful detail....love the images!!!
Hugs xx

CraftyC said...

Wow Cheryl, all totally gorgeous. I have a ton of Alice stamps and never use them, silly me. I've been sorting out my wardrobe today and getting rid of all the kids coats that no longer fit. One of those jobs you always put off but gotta be done so washing machine on constant and a few charity bags.
Just hoping I can fit in some craft time as `i've alot on this week!
Take care
Clairexx

Fliss said...

Just beautiful artwork Cheryl, I really love Alice and steampunk too but have yet to do any (could do with more time)
Louis annoyed me as well - can't understand why he doesn't keep his big mouth shut sometimes with the totally stupid comments he makes.
Hugs, Fliss xxx

pinky said...

Gorgeous work, so interesting to look at Cheryl. I am so jealous of your wood burner, would so love one of those. No real fires in this house at all:(
Pinky

Sarah said...

Hi chum, Fabulous creations as ever!!! so much detail to look at on your makes chum, amazing as always, you keep the burner lit and stay warm my wee friend, lots Hugs xx
Sarah xx

Gemma said...

beautiful creations Cheryl! Thanks for joining in with the challenge this week at Charisma Cardz! Gemma :)

Faye said...

Ooooh, I want to be in your cozy craft room, we could make things and natter about how rubbish Wagner is...! Fantastic work again! xxx

Tracy said...

Wonderful Alice creations Cheryl, great designs.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

friday feeling said...

Absolutely fabulous Alice creations, I really love your designs, so unique!
I'm glad you're in a cosy craft room - it's chucking it down here - very cold & miserable!
Take care,
Caroline x

Lily said...

Totally gorgeous creation. Love all the wonderful detals, the pattern paper is fab!

Brenda Brown said...

Amazing pieces Cheryl, love them, so intricate and full of detail. B xxxx

Davi said...

Woohoo Cheryl, Some extra fabby creations you have cooked up here!! You are the best girl! :)

gina g said...

Hi Cheryl you certainly rock with these hun its fabulous.

I'm with you on the X factor i think Louis Walsh talks out of his arse lol, as for Wagner he makes me cringe he kills very song he tries to sing.

luv gina xx

Juls said...

just LOVE it all!!!! Hugs Juls

Pam said...

K..Don't hit everyone's for WOYWW but had to see Cheryl's! Cool to see the woodburner too and wishin' we had one. So nice to see you on Lynne's Altered Alice! We love that girl.

AmberInk is #3 this week ;)

Lynne Phelps said...

Love your Alice projects! You are really on a roll since you got that paper as an early birthday present! Lovely stuff!

Dawn said...

Loving all the AIW stuff so much fun!

Love Dawn xx

Jackie said...

Missed these before, duh! They are so lovely. Particularly like the second one - Steampunk Alice, great!

Michele said...

perfection. xo