This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Sunday, 7 November 2010

Altered,Canvas,and,ATC

Morning guys hope you are all well,and had a great gut forkes,and all that went to the NEC hope you had fun lucky devils.
Did you see the X Factor last night oh wow Rebecca,and Matt were just amazing last night,just brilliant,time for that Wagner to disapear he MUST GO TONIGHT.
Right My daughter bought this large frame for a friend at work,and it had glass on the front of it but someone knocked into her and broke the glass so she left it here.
This piece of board is large and measures,16 by 12. 
I kept looking at it wondering what I could do with it so decided to make this steam punk collage,now it is big so was really not sure how it would turn out.
I have used a mixture of Graphic,45 and 7 gypsies,papers,and other bits and pieces from my stash.
So here is it,I do hope you like it.




Finally I have made this,Leaf,ATC for a challenge I found over at the cheerful stamper,thanks to a blogging buddie for posting,it so this is what I have created.
The stamp is from the Artistic stamper,which I have then stamped onto grunge paper then ran the leaves through my crimper to give them some shape,used,maghogony distress inks added some distress stickles.
The background is stamped with the same leaf,then,used perfect pearls,and some glimmer mist, finished with some charms,and a button,and ticket from Tim Holtz.
Also Dear June over at Dezinaworld has reached 300 followers,and to celebrate she is giving everyone who enters her challenge a prize,yep thats right everyone. So if you would like to find,out more then click HERE
Challenge,

30 comments:

Shazza said...

wow Cheryl, great work on the frame board, lots of lovely detail and the leaf is great too. I agree that Matt and Rebecca were fabulous and that dreadful man Wagner MUST GO!!!
x

Jackie said...

Cheryl, you are prolific! great canvas and I just love that ATC - the leaves look so effective!

Brenda Brown said...

Gorgeous pieces Cheryl, love the canvas with all the elements you have added and fab ATC too.
Have a great Sunday.
luv {brenda} xox

Incipient Wings said...

these are brilliant! really like the way the leaves look.

Junibears said...

Dear Cheryl, Oh sweetie however do you keep turning out such a lot of work in no time at all?
And all of it is gorgeous! I really love it. You are so creative! Lots of love xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

OOooh Cheryl - I love visting your blog - there is always a feast for the eyes!! Love the canvas board - it's just brilliant, and the ATC is beautiful - love the stamped images on the leaf.
Have a great Sunday - Hugs, Sylvia xxxx

Netty said...

If there was an award for bravery when faced with a huge canvas I would give it to you dear Cheryl........OMG I wouldn't know where to start but you have created a work of art, brilliant. Love your beautiful ATC as well. Annette x

Cheryl said...

WOW a beautiful creations,so much fabulous detail!!!
Hugs xx

Betty said...

Ooooh Cheryl what Divine work hun love them both.
Hugs Betty x x

Liz said...

Wow Cheryl your crafts are tottaly amaxing brill work hun
made summat for this challenge but cant list till Thiursday

Liz xx

Cindy Adkins said...

Woo hoo! It turned out fantastic!! I would have been just like you--wondering what to do with that canvas and waiting for inspiration!! This is beautiful...and I love the gorgeous leaf on your other piece too...beautiful!
Love,
Cindy

jackiescrafts said...

Wow Cheryl your canvas is fab you have done an amazing job hun and I love that ATC too

Hugs Jackie x

Kim Piggott said...

Oh Cheryl such beautiful work sweetie!
hugs
kim x

pinky said...

Oh wow that's one big play area Cheryl and you have filled it beautifully, lots of catch the eye. Love the atc too, those leaves are gorgeous!!

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
Wow hun that looks awesome, luv all the detail on it, beautiful ATC, i didn't get much as i wanted 2day, catching up on blogs now, hope you had good weekend hun, sue,x

Fleur said...

Cheryl, awesome work again! I wish I could put something together so creatively.
Fantastic
Hugz Fleur xXx

Tracy said...

There is an award for you to claim on my blog but there is also a gift attached to it so please do pop over.
Tracy x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Cheryl - me again! Just wondering if you are as gutted as I am at tonight's results on Strictly.
Sylvia x

Sherryn said...

Hi Cheryl, Fab projects xx

Juls said...

wow!!! such inspiring work!!! Hugs Juls

Susan's crafty chaos said...

Cheryl , both of these are stunning and well done you for being brave enough to try such a large piece, I would have chickened out but you've made it look wonderful :D Hope you got your wishes with the X Factor tonight too! :D

Michele said...

all these are quite beautiful but i really love what you did with the leaf! xo

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

you have the absolute best embellishments. we have nothing like that in the states. well, maybe we do but i've no clue where to look - lol.

that leaf is totally gorgeous!

hugs :)

Sunshine Girl said...

This is a very belated WOYWW comment from me - love all the artwork on your blog - I have that ladies head stamp but mine has just hair and not cogs on - might have to get that one now I think! Thanks for commenting on my blog last week.

Dawn said...

Hiya

wowee gorgeous Cheryl, well done on the collage and your ATC looks great, lovin' that leaf

Hugs
Dawn
x

Wagner is still there!!! Lots of boos though!!

Dora said...

Wow you are so creative... love the collage and that leaf ATC is stunning xxx

JAZZLINS DESIGNS said...

Good morning dear Cheryl, wow hunny you've been busy since i visited last. Im so sorry ive not got round before now. I am just loving your altered art, it is truly stunning hunny. Hope all is well your end, big hugs Linda x

Mandy said...

Hi Cheryl,
Another work of art and so much lovely detail....Love the ATC gorgeous....Thank you so much for your lovely coment on my family situation....
Mandy xx

Cheryl said...

Hi Cheryl,
Been awhile since I got to chat with you :(
Hope you are doing well!!! Love all of your new ATC's :) Hopefully I will be able to get some stuff posted soon. Have been sooooo busy, that finding time to sit and post has been a challenge in itself.

Chat soon,
Cheryl

Jan said...

LOVE your collage pieces!!