This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Friday, 5 November 2010

ATC'S,BOOK COVER,and Passing on an AWARD & some inks,for sale

Hi everyone,before I show you my makes,I just want to know if any of you,want any HP Cartridges,the lady who I fix the computer for,who is also a dear friend of mine,has a new printer which will not take the HP cartridges,she had already bought for her old printer.
They are all new and sealed to.  She has 2 HP Black no 15. and One Tesco HP Black and one HP 17 Color.  These are all priced at £18.99,and £15.99p She is selling the lot for £30 so if anyone is interested,can you email me,and I will get back to you. My email is on my profile.

Right the award I got from dear,ILEANA. First you have to name,3 things,no one know about you.
Right first,
1. I sleep walk yep,most nights which is why I sleep on my own,downstairs,its safer that way.

2. I love talking my dogs,for long walks in the rain and wind daft I know but love it.

3 I love my blog,and crafting obvious. But always secretly hope that someone will see my work,and ask me to become part of there DT team,yeah I know dreaming again but that is what I always hope for.Now to pass it on,I am passing this on to the following people who,I admire and respect not only for there crafting but for there constant support and friendship. I have also entered into the,blog too so too find out more click HERE You can only pick 5 there were so many more I wanted to share this award with,so hope to share with you next time. I also have some new followers,too bless you guys for joining my blog only one more to go now and I will have 280 wow,now that is an achievment for me anyway.
1. Sarah
2. Juneibears
3. Pinky
4. Sue,scoopystuff
5. Karen

Now for my book cover as you saw in my previous post I was starting to alter a book,thanks to my dear,talented friend,June for sending me one stunning one,and getting me started.
So here is the cover,and a few of the pages I have completed.
The hinge I have done,with the grunge,technique which is part of the lovely Linda's compendium of challenges,this week. Sorry not that big,Linda just thought it was perfect for this book,hope you can see it okay.



And finally,2 Atc's which I have also got back into,and just joined a swap were the theme is leaves,so this is what i have done.


Challenges,
I did it forum add a charm,spade,flower
gingersnapcreation,s style,and fashion,hoping the book pages will be okay
studioL3,industrial grunge my book hinge


35 comments:

* Shaz * said...

fabulous work again Cheryl and congrats on the award, someone will spot you one day i'm sure so keep on going gal xxx

Margreet said...

congrats on your award CHeryl...you deserve it.....you did a great job on altering your book.......gorgeous!
xxx Margreet

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Hun, I made it the compter is playing this morning but don't shout too loud lol, love your altering hun and your cute ATC's I still have the one you sent me it's on my desk in fact,congrats on your award hun, speak soon hopefully lol, hugs Liz xx

pinky said...

Gorgeous work Cheryl, that book is absolutely stunning and I am so loving your little atc's again. It was atc's that first got me attracted to your blog, so long ago lol. Thanks so much for the award, am I chuffed to receive that from someone like you YES!! Bigs hugs and have a great weekend.
Pinky

Crafty Chris said...

Beautiful creations congrats on your award.
Have a great weekend.
Chris x

Junibears said...

Hello sweetie!
Well, thanks for picking me for the award. I don't know that I deserve that. I try to keep my 'attitide' hidden. LOL!!

Oh what a book you're altering there! I always left my cover till last, but yours is wonderful!
Your pages are just brilliant!
I made mine so many years ago now, you couldn't get all those little charms and hinges and things. I think they're wonderful.
Love to see the finished article!
Lots of love and blessings
June xx

wearestampers said...

What a cool book cover! Love the paper you used, and the pages as well!! Yes, it would be cool to be a DT member somewhere!!

Jennie said...

Cheryl these are stunning!!
Really lovely, I do love your style.

Thanks so much for entering at IDIC this week
xx

judith@poppy cottage said...

Love the book, it's absolutely fabulous. Have a great week, Judith xx

Jan said...

absolutely beautiful book cover!

Sarah said...

ahhhhhhhh!!!!!! Thanks Chum for this award you know everything about me lol' big hugs for this
love your book Cheryl it's stunning and Atc glad to see you making them again the butterfly one is my fav fabulous colours too. lots Hugs
Sarah xx

Mette said...

This is fabulous hun - love it. The tassles and stuff are just super and I love the colours.

Hugs, Mette

MarleneMAZ said...

Love what I have seen of your book, hope you will show more:)

Jeanette said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing this work of art with I Did It Creations.

Dawn said...

OMG Cheryl, AMAZING hon. Really beautiful x

Betty said...

Hi Cheryl
fabby book cover and wonderful atc's
hope your day goes well
Hugs Betty x x

Vintage Milly said...

Beeeeautiful work hun, love all of them x
Great that you got the award too,
Take care,
Em.x

Rose said...

Gorgeous book Cheryl and I love your atcs too, nice to see you doing them again.

Well done on your award too.

Love, Rose xx

Terry said...

Oh my goodness! This grungy art at its best and I love it!! Beautiful and I so adore all that stunning bling and elements you used!

CraftyC said...

More gorgeous creations Cheryl and your book cover is gorgeous. Love the grunge hinge. Have Great weekend!
Clairex

angeleef said...

I love everything on your blog, but the butterfly-effect card really caught my eye.
Hope you will get chosen once for a DT team, you have so much creativity to share and show!
Greetz,
** Evi **

Kim said...

I love the cover of your book..and the industrial grunge technique worked great on the hinge. I also loved the ATC with the moth...very nice!!

Jamie said...

Congrats on your award and the cover of the book is wonderful. Your Atc's are inspirational. Thought you maybe interested.. check it out.
http://artisttcsisterhood.blogspot.com/

Netty said...

Congratulations on your award Cheryl. The book cover is terrific, I love it. You have been busy again with ATCs and they are fab. Annette x

Julie Forest said...

omgosh, cheryl! That book is fantastic!!! your industrial grunge hinge is perfect!!! and those atc's are beautiful!! :)

Davi said...

Wow Cheryl this is just outstanding~~ I love everything about it~~

Jackie said...

GHow do you do it? Such wonderful work. Just LOVE that book cover!

Liz said...

FULL CIRCLE NOW CHERYL BACK TO ATC'S SO GLAD IVE KEPT MINE ALL NICE IN A BOOK THESE ARE WONDERFUL

LIZ XX

Padster said...

Fabulous Cheryl - your inky projects are just awesome - thanks for joining us at IDIC this week
Hugs,
Debbie x

Linda Ledbetter said...

Cheryl, this book cover is wonderful, and there's certainly no need to apologize for doing the technique on a small scale! Small art is still wonderful art, and yours is most definitely EXTRA Wonderful! This is really a perfect way to incorporate Industrial Grunge into your work, and it suits the lovely elegance of your book perfectly.

Your ATCs are fabulous, too! You've been busy, my dear! Great job on every single one!

Jasmine Wilmany said...

Those are really neat charms!
★ Jasmine Wilmany

http://www.jasminewilmany.com

◕‿◕

Gurkiss said...

Wonderful :)

Thank you for joining us at IDIC.

Hugs Gurkiss

Jan said...

Very pretty and love the design!

Juls said...

fabulous!!! Just Love your book its amazing! Hugs Juls

SmilynStef said...

Love those vintage images ... thanks for joining the Fashion Fun at Gingersnap Creations.