This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Monday, 15 November 2010

More makes,

Evening guys hope you are all well,its been really cold here today sharp frost this morning. I want to thank you for all the support with Deborahs,site she is just delighted and a personal thanks for me,really mean that.  And dear Lorraine,bless your heart for the message you left on there too,that was so kind of you,hugs to you hun.
Right I have been busy making a wee book,for a xmas presant,not sure who will get it yet,but at least its another one,made hope you like it. The shape was made from my cricut,and the paper is 7 gypsies,the embellishments,are from Nicecrene,designs,along with a Tim tag,and other bits from my stash.
Then finally I have made another xmas card yeah,the image is from crafts beautiful magazine,the papers I got from Tracey at dies to die for,I have stamped the baubles onto paper,then added 3 d foam,and some,sparkley stones, Lace is from wilde orchid crafts,sentiment is also from the same magazine. Paper again from Tracey's which you can buy HERE

Then finally I have made this card using of one Deborah's images called chickadea which you can get HERE. I have used pro markers,Tims,embossing folder,mariana designs,oval,Flowers,ribbon,sentiment from Kan ban. Paper again from Tracey,s along with the txt paper which is from paper artsy.



And once again,guys many thanks for all your support on both these websites,that I am now part of the team,it really has meant such a great deal to me and I appreciate this so much. Love hugs cheryl xxxxx
And also a thank you too Linda,for adding to my followers list thanks hun,xx
Challenges
crazyfor challenges,xmas,second card
totalygorjus tadtional xmas




33 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

3 beautiful creations cheryl, love all the ribbons on the book, hope you are keeping well.
Chris x

Zoechaos said...

You always come up with the goods and having been treated to a thing or two of yours in the past I know they are just a fabulous irl if not even more. whoever gets that little book is going to be thrilled as will the luck peeps receiving your cards. Great work hun xx Zoe

Sarah said...

WOW!!! chum all wonderful I love them all wee Birdie so cute and Xmas card is fabulous chum and you know I think your books are amazing, have been over to Deborah's I'm now a follower and left some loving too Hugs
Sarah xx

Sarah said...

Oh!! head like a sieve forgot to say Big Hugs for sticking me Candy on the TOP!!!!!! hehe of your sidebar thanks chum xxxx
Sarah xx

Netty said...

Some more wonderful makes Cheryl, you are so versatile. Annette x

Deborah Boyet said...

You have been a busy little bee! I love your work, and creative use. The bird looks good in blue, and I love the Merry Xmas card.
So glad we found each other
warm fuzzy hugs!
Deborah

Jan said...

Beautiful my sweets, just beautiful!!

Fleur said...

Cheryl, you just keep coming up with such beautiful creations.
Hugz fleur xXx

Sherryn said...

three beautiful projects. Love the bird, he's cute. xx

Mandy said...

Hi Cheryl,
Wow you have been busy...Three gorgeous creations,love the book with the ribbons......
Mandy xx

brenda said...

Hi Cheryl

Another hard frost here this monring as well.

Can see I missed a couple of posts, can only apologise, but just not enough hours at the moment.

Super work as usual, loving the green card.

B x

Chris said...

Dear Cheryl thank you for your lovely blog comments. You are too sweet. Do you ever sleep? That's the only way I can figure how you have such prolific gorgeous makes. Love your book. Your cards are fab too.

Hugs, Chris

Junibears said...

You know how I love your work dear Cheryl, especially the bluebird! He's gorgeous!
Hugs xx

Padster said...

Awesome - the book is gorgeous
hugs,
Debbie x

Dazie said...

Oh so beautiful!
Dazie
x

Anesha said...

Wonderful creations once again. Love the book you made. Have a wonderful day. Hugs Anesha

crafty creations said...

Stunning work Cheryl x Hilda

Enfys said...

Gorgous cards Cheryl (love that fat little blue bird), but the book is totally awesome. Whoever gets it will be so lucky!
big hugs
En xx

Claire Phillips said...

Great projects Cheryl - your blue bird is stunning - just gorgeous!Cheers Claire x

coldwaters2 said...

Amazing work Cheryl, I am afraid when I| see such stunning creations as this I tend to get lost for words, there doesn't seem to anyway that I can express how I feel. The album is fantastic, so is the Christmas Baubles but my heart has been stolen by that wonderful bird, the blue really makes him stand proud. I love them all.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

All fab creations hun, but the last one is my fav just love the little birdie!
hugs shell xx

Victoria said...

fantastic card

Vicky (entry 88 - Totally gorjuss)

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
sorry im late lost me internet last nite no come back till late this morn! grrr.
Wow gorgeous creations you have been busy, scrummy bookmark, beautiful cards, luv the baubles, fab colour, sue,x

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea said...

Wonderful creations.

There is something for you over on my blog (thecraftroom2.blogspot.com)

Mary J said...

So lovely, the colours are gorgeous!

Thx for joining us at Totally Gorjuss, hope you can share more of your creativity at our next challenge!

Liz said...

Brill book I love mine and also that burd is brilliant

liz x

Tracy said...

These are really fabulous, love the note book.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

gina g said...

More fabulous makes i love the bird, i'm way behind with my Christmas cards this year. Take care luv gina xx

Maria Matter said...

fabulous makes Cheryl!! love all the colorful ribbons on the book! too fun! lovin' the blue color on your birdie card! there all just wonderful hun!
hugs & blessings!

Dawn said...

I just love that book Cheryl, fantastic work hon.

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Hi hun, loving the book, it's scrummy. Gorgeous cards too :-)
Anne xx

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon said...

Beautiful Christmas card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.