This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Thursday, 11 November 2010

NEWS,AND MORE NEWS

Hi Guys,well I have got some news for you,firstly I was totally honoured,and overwhelmed,to have,my work featured on the Oh Alice Blog. The lovely Lynn Phelps,contaced me today,to say that I was the featured artist on her blog.
Now I have been a follower of this blog,since I first came accross it,a couple of months,ago and have been blown away by the artists,that Lynn features on there as their work is just incredible.
So to be on there with the same people was well a real honour.
So please pop over to take a look not just at my work,but to see what else dear Lynn posts on the blog as she is one,talented,and very kind lady.
The link to the Oh Alice blog is HERE
The picture that Lynn,has featured on her blog is my,Alice Pole,



Right my next piece of news,I was doing my blog comments,for the Pixie Cottage,and came accross this Ladies,blog and when I saw her card I just went wow,the images were just stunning and totally my cup of tea.
Anyway the short story is that she emailed me,and has asked me to be on her CT,oh wow talk about honoured,when you see what she produces,and what she designs,you will know why I was totally blown away. I have been itching,to tell you all but had to wait untill today to get the all clear.
So,here is the link,to the blog,and the store were you can purchse these images,I have made,some ATC's,and a card.
And to top all that there are Alice in wonderland images,too how cool is that,talk about heaven,so not only can I support the Oh Alice,blog I can use,Nicecrane Designs,too.



The page to,the above sheet I have used,is HERE

The link to Nicecranedesign's stunning designs,is HERE, I made this card with,the Alice in wonderland papers,by graphic designs,and then,used vintage photo for the edges,added  Tim Tag,then a chain,from an old necklace button,and also one of the butterflies which also came on one,of the designs.
So that is it Guys,bless you for all your lovely comment,s you left me on my last post you are so kind to me,and also Neet hun no I do not mind,at all if you use my idea with the hand be my guest just so glad you liked it.  My dear friend June over at Dezinaworld is also have a challenge on her blog well 2 infact and she could really do with some support so if you get time please pop over HERE,to see what fun and games our June has.
Hugs Cheryl x

39 comments:

Sarah said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Chum on your new CT post this is sooooo right for you too Alice and Vintage images you'll be in heaven with all of these lol' I'm so happy for you Cheryl, and love these Atc's they are Gorgeous!!!! and your page also chum stunning creations as always lots Hugs xxx
Sarah xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Huge congratulations on both counts Cheryl - well done - you so deserve the recognition. Popped over to take a look at the images, and they are stunning.
Love and hugs, Sylvia xxx

Fleur said...

Hi Cheryl, Congratulations, You know how I adore your work, so well deserved.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Dezinaworld said...

Beautiful Cheryl it always amazes me how creative you are, you never seem to get stuck for ideas.thank you so much for the mention my friend]
hugs June x

Netty said...

Congratulations Cheryl on both counts.
These new designs from Nicecrane are brilliant. Annette x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Cheryl I am so thrilled for you congratulations, your work is always creative and inspiring just like the beauties you are showing above, well done.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Cindy Haffner said...

WOW Cheryl Congrats you are the PERFECT choice. I love your work, I'm in awe of you. I wouldn't even know where to start to do what you do. Hugs Cindy

Incipient Wings said...

Congratulations ...your creations are awesome!

Sue said...

Hi ya hub
CONGRATULATIONs to you very well deserved to, your work is awesome, i wouldnt have a clue where to start! lol. Have a fafulous weekend hun, sue,x

Crafty Chris said...

well done on your work getting showcased, gorgeous creations as ever.
Chris x

Fliss said...

Wow Cheryl, fabulous news! Just gorgeous work here to, all absolutely stunning.
Will be looking at the images later too as I'm actually meant to be doing my DT post but couldn't resist a bit of browsing first.
xxx

Jackie said...

Fantastic Alice Pole, Cheryl. I can see why you won. Fab card too!

* Shaz * said...

Many crongratulations Cheryl so well deserved i knew someone would spot you at sometime so pleased for you well dome xxxxxxxx

Angel said...

Big CONGRATULATIONS...

See good things come to those who wait....
Huggies Angel

wearestampers said...

Congrats Cheryl! Love these pieces!

Vintage Milly said...

Oh Cheryl, I am so very happy to read your news although it is no news to me how talented you are, it is really heart warming to see that you are getting the feedback you rightly deserve.
Love your work hunny,
Em.x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Congratulations hun, well deserved!
Gorgeous work here, love it all, the Alice Pole is superb :-)
Anne xx

Dorcas said...

You do awesome work, Cheryl! :-) Love these designs. Hey, can you email me? I have a question for you?
southernnewfiegirl@gmail.com
Hugs,
Dorcas

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Wow..get you smarty pants!!! really pleased for ya hun! Those Alice creations are gorgeous as always..my fav has gotta be your Alice Pole its amazing!!
hugs shell xx

jackiescrafts said...

Huge congratulations Cheryl, you so deserve this as your work is stunning

Love all your makes hun they are fab

Hugs Jackie x

Shazza said...

gorgeous work Cheryl and congrats on your good news, well deserved I say x

Nicecrane Designs said...

Love your Creativity,,,,,,so Wellcome aboard,,,,,,,,hip hip Hurra for Cheryl I am sure I ´ll see tru amazing new cards,,,,,,,,,,my friend,,,,,,,,

Karen said...

So many congratulations from me too my lovely....so well deserved! HUGS XXX

Zoechaos said...

Congratulations, how thrilling for you and so very well deserved your work is some of the best girl. hope you are all better now and things is functioning as they should xx Zoe

CraftyC said...

Sounds like you've had a good week Cheryl and so well deserved. I love your Alice pole, a great piece. Have a lovely weekend!
Clairex

pinky said...

Well what did I tell you Cheryl, you just never know what's round that corner!! So glad to see your beautiful work being appreciated and showcased. You totally deserve it and congratulations on your new DT post!! Have a great weekend. Hugs
Pinky

Spyder said...

Fabulous creations as always Cheryl and well done for being showcased. Have a great weekend
(Lyn)

Cindy Adkins said...

Cheryl,
It's all spectacular--and your being featured is so well-deserved!!!!
XO
Cindy

Junibears said...

I'm slowly catching up, dear Cheryl. Hearty Congratulations!!! You do such awesome work. Your Alice Pole is fantastic and your beautiful cards!!
Do you ever sleep my friend? Your output is amazing and you have so much patience to do such work. I treasure my little books and showed them all off yesterday to my visitors.
Big Hugs
June xx

Claire Phillips said...

Fabulous projects - really enjoying my catch up today! Congrats on your new CT post - have fun! Cheers Claire x

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

you are definitely a super star! these are gorgeous and you have the best embellishments ever. they're always PERFECT for your creations!

looks like i'll be moving into jade's room - if not for my sanity then to teach the S.O.B. a lesson - lol

hugs :)

Anesha said...

Congratulations!!!! Wonderful pieces and I just love the project that was featured. Hugs

Basement gal said...

That's great news Cheryl congratulations, you so deserve it too. wonderful work as usual.

Liz said...

Wow hun congraratulations on both counts never seen this on dashboard Im sitting watching the X factor and trying to comment as well Rebekah is on and shes good tonight I aint an Elton fan so not enjoying it so much

Liz xx

Sherryn said...

congratulations cheryl, another fantastic project xx

Lynn Stevens said...

Cheryl its no wonder it is featured its all fabulous!!!1 Congrats!

jude said...

Congratulations hun and sooooo well deserved that Alice in Wonderland is absolutely AMAZING.Stunning you desereve it hun!Congratulations .
love n hugs judex

Jennie said...

ongratulations! I love what you have done with the spool and lice.. CREATIVE!!
xx

Jennie said...

oops that should have been Alice! lol