This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Sunday, 12 December 2010

DT card plus Tims,tag no 11

Morning peeps hope you are all well,oh wow what a show the x factor last night even though Sher was knocked out last night I thought she was just brilliant,especially with Will,I am brilliant she has some confidence,I can tell you.
I am hoping Rebecca,will win do not think she will but would love her too bless her one talented,really lovely lady so down to earth with an amazing voice.
Right enough of that lets get down to my DT card,today its,anything,Xmas which was choosen by Pattie, we are sponsered this week by Stamp and Create and Soft pencil.
I have chosen an image by Nicrene designs,unusall but hey thats me so here it is. So,if you would like to play at Creative Inspirations I will see you all there have fun.
The sentiment was a freebie from a blog,sorry have not got the link,as Jude sent it to me. You can get this image and much more HERE  So hope you can join in the fun with our last challenge for the year gosh were has it gone.
Next is my tag,I had nothing at all like Tim used so I just totally did my own thing completly I did have a xmas tree from the Pixie cottage which is just gorgoues but had no grunge paper and decided to just stamp directly onto the tag insead or trying to cut it out. So this is my version,sorry Tim but there you go,I am linking this again to dear Artyjens,splinter group.

Finally I have made a few more cards,again using images from Nicreane designs,the link to these and more is HERE These again are all tiny cards,small and simple just like me.


Papers papermania,snowflakes adhesive stickers,adhesive stones,MS punch,and lace that is it. Well those of you that are off out today take care and stay safe and warm,hugs cheryl x
Oh I also have a new follower bless you hun can not seem to find,your blog as the links do not work so thanks again hun for adding to my followers list,xxx
Challenges,
diecutdreams  xmas carol

38 comments:

Incipient Wings said...

you are just incredible!!!Wow!These are stunning.

Lynne said...

Awh sooo sweet!! love the angel she looks so serene :o) thanks for joining in at DCD Christmas Club xx Lynne xx

Jackie said...

Lovely cards, Cheryl - some lucky people are going to be delighted when these drop through their postboxes!

Netty said...

Great cards Cheryl and Day 11 tag is brilliant. Have you seen Day 12....this should be interesting as I bet you have nothing for it either......lol Annette x

Zoechaos said...

Cool tag love that you adapted materials and tools to hand and then used TH's technique with that, bet he loves it as well xx Zoe

Sadilla said...

Hi dear
what a lovely card... I like all the details, and also lovely tags...
hugs
Sadia

Anesha said...

Great cards Cheryl, love the tag!!! Have a great Sunday.

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

wow they are all fabby :D
well done :D
Julie x

Jan said...

All of these are just gorgeous and I've enjoyed seeing all your tags!

Junibears said...

Simple like you.....I don't think so!!
Marvellous work again. Everything is beautiful!
Hugs xx

Juls said...

you do vintage so so well!!! Love the first creation, such a fab mix of gorgeous images and colours! Hugs Juls

Betty said...

Gorgeous makes hun, love the images and your designs.
Betty x x

Shazza said...

busy, busy lady Cheryl, fab creations x

Sue said...

Hi Hun
more gorgeous creations,fabulous card & tags, im with you on the xfactor, kara or matt in the dancing, sue,x

Sarah said...

Hi Chum WOW!!! love these Christmas cards they are stunning so vintage chum, and your Tag is gorgeous too fabulous makes Hugs
Sarah x

Debs said...

oh Cheryl all these cards are just gorgeous. I'm excited to be on the Creative Inspirations Team with you and wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a fabulous New Year
Debs
xxx

Mina said...

wow what a fantastic mixture of goodies Cheryl...of course amazing tag and I love the traditional card the best I think its lush
Mina xxx

friday feeling said...

Gorgeous vintage cards Cheryl, they're all so beautiful! Lovely tag too, fabulous work!
Caroline x

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL I love the print.

Tracey said...

Your tag is a gorgeous variation of Tims hon and I love all the cards, you have some fantastic ideas, can't believe the tags have now finished - what will we all do with ourselves xxx

Autumn said...

Beautiful all around! I'm so envious ov your nack for vintage. Great job Cheryl!
xxAutumn

Brenda Brown said...

I just love your collection here Cheryl - beautiful cards and gorgeous tag, what talent you have.
luv {brenda} xoxox

Dora said...

Fantastic card and tag, love the angel, she is so pretty xx

Rose said...

Gorgeous cards and tag Cheryl,

Love, Rose xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wowzer Cheryl those tags and cards look awesome, you have such a unique style which I absolutely adore this is brilliant work.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Tracy said...

Superb creations Cheryl, they are all fab.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Karen said...

Really lovely, thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
xx

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

i tell you, if we have as fabulous charms here in the states as you have and use on your creations, then i am definitely missing something here because i can't find them. i love your little touches. absolutely stunning.

hugs :)

Trisha said...

Great card! Love the vintage image and calligraphy! Thanks for playing at DCD's Christmas Challenge! xox Trisha

Cheryl said...

They are just gorgeous,fab embellishments and love the vintage feel to them!!!
Hugs xx

joey said...

Wow Cheryl Hunny these are gorgeous the card is just magic so much to look at and so much detail :O) I was so chuffed for Matt he was my fave from the begining :O)
Joey xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wonderful, love what you did on Tims tag.

Nicecrane Designs said...

Dear Cheryl: love the way you used my pictures,,, so unnusual colors,,,, woww,,,, and the ornaments you added are the perfect complement,,,,, congratulations.

pinky said...

4 beautiful projects Cheryl. I love that little vintage touch you have with all your projects

Michele said...

oh Cheryl! love every single one of these truly gorgeous pieces! xo

Lynn Stevens said...

Fabulous collage Cheryl and oh my wonderful tag, Love your design and you sure have been a busy gal with all those Christmas cards, well done!

Basement gal said...

Hi cheryl, I absolutely adore the vintage look of all these projects, your tag is my favourite. I hope you have a good christmas.

Tracey said...

Stunning creations as always Cheryl hun :)
Hope you're having a great week.
Hugs
Tracey
xx