This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Wednesday, 22 December 2010

Final,DT card of 2010,

Hi guys,
Well hopefully bloger will behave and this will go out as scheduled as I am being pushed onto the road hopefully,by the time you read this,trying to drive on side roads which have not been gritted to get to the surgery to collect my medication,for the xmas period.
As I live in the back of beyond,when we get snow,and ice bad like this,you have to drive to  top of a hill to see if any cars are coming,and then you just cant get a grip,so one of the farmers has offered to help me this morning,so fingers,crossed.
Right its time for the Final card for the pixie cottage well of 2010 anyway and the theme is choice of sketch,celebrations,or both.
I decided to make one last xmas card which I actually needed someone I had forgotten ,opps,
so here it is,  The Stockings Were Hung by ARTish

colored with pro markers,Stickles glitter,and chalked around the edges,finished with lace,and just simple,message.
So if you get time would love too see what you all come up with,any kind of celebration,birthdays,anniversary,new baby happy new year,you get the idea.



Next is a card I have made using one of Nicrecene,new adorable children images,which you can buy HERE
He has also set up a,group in,CDAC which you will find all the DT samples,plus free images,and things plus there are so many wonderful tutorials,on there too. So if you would like to find out more of just pop over to say hello the link is HERE


The papers are from the Polka Doodle CD Sundea of Seasons,feux stitching,ribbon,flowers sentiment was free from bizzy becs,blog thanks hun. Image is colored with just ordinary pencils really hoping to get some Prisma's from Santa,this year. I have added some chalk around the images ,too well hope to see you all later in one,piece,take care everyone,especailly if you have to go out in these awful conditions.

27 comments:

Anesha said...

Great cards Cheryl. Hope you get to the surgery ok. Have a great Christmas. Hugs.

Tracy said...

Hi Cheryl,
I love your creations, they are both gorgous. Hope you get your medication, stay safe and warm
Happy Christmas
Tracy x

Liz said...

I do love that bottom image Cheryl its a cracker hope you get to where you are going safe and sound
take care
Liz xx

Sherryn said...

Great cards cheryl. Now you take extra care on those roads. xx

crafty creations said...

Lovely cards Cheryl - have a great Christmas x Hilda

Margreet said...

stunning cards Cheryl...enjoy the snow....lol......wish you a merry Christmas!
xxx Margreet

Junibears said...

Beautiful cards dear. I can imagine you in the snow, dreadful conditions. Do take care. Hugs June xx

wearestampers said...

Lovely cards again! Hope you get out and about alright! I would definately get cabin fever if I lived there!
Pam

pinky said...

Two beautiful cards Cheryl, just love the vintage type images you have used and your colouring has captured the era perfectly. Hugs

Juls said...

gorgeous!!! Love the soft vintage feel to this card! Hugs Juls

brenda said...

Hi Cheryl

Firstly thank you for your kind comments yesterday, they mean a lot.

Two beauties here, but think the second one steals it, such an adorable image and coloured to perfecton.

Happy Christmas.

B x

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET and GORGEOUS!!

chris said...

Hi Cheryl, such a beautiful pair, love the tradtional colour one and I always love blue at christmas too both stunning. hugs chris xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi hunny, hope your journey went well,

Wishing you a lovely Christmas and a fab New Year too, hugs Liz xx

Mina said...

I hope you managed to get out ok Cheryl...your cards are as stunning as always, I love the images...Merry Christmas and I wish you and those you love a wonderfully joyous holiday season
Mina xxx

Netty said...

Terrific cards Cheryl. Hope you managed to pick up your meds. Wishing you a Very Happy Christmas and a Joyful New Year my friend. Hugs Annette xx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous makes chum, love the Pixie card and the sweet images on the last one adorable chum, you take care on them roads and no doing wheelies' seriously drive careful chum, my car was sliding last night on black ice on my way home from work it was scary, and I was driving at about 10mpr that's good that someone is going to help you!! will email you soon chum lots Hugs
Sarah x

artish said...

hope your travels were safe. love the purple fireplace! merry Christmas!

Karen said...

Awe there is always one we forget isn't there but thats part of Christmas I think hehe!

I hope that you managed to get your meds alright my lovely & are now safe & snug inside again.

Isn't that a gorgeous image??? Off for a nosey I think, HUGS XXX

Lynn Stevens said...

I bet your glad to finally be done with them, I know I am! LOL
A beautiful card!
It sounds very dangerous to drive, stay safe! hope you make it to and from safely!
hugs Lynn

Tracey said...

Gorgeous cards Cheryl, as always :)

Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas & Happy, Healthy New Year!

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Spyder said...

Where I have to get to work is in the back of beyond...(I've often thought of a house called that...wo house in fact, one called 'Beyond' and the other 'Back of Beyond', (if it was at the back that is!) Lovely cards as always!! Have a lovely Christmas...yep...Hubby's doing the cooking...and son in law is going to help!
((Lyn))

Jan said...

super sweet cards and a very Merry Christmas to you!

Denise @ kc242 said...

Hi Cheryl, what a wonderful card! Love all of you coloring and shading! I hope that you have a fantastic holiday!
Denise

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your SWEET work, Cheryl. Merry Christmas!!

Claire Phillips said...

Hope you managed the trip out okay. We are all recovering from flu so its a mad panic to get everything in.....Just popping by to wish you and yours a wonderful Christmas and may 2011 bring all that you wish for! Cheers Claire x

Adrina said...

Lovely cards Cheryl.
Merry Christmas to you.
Hugs Adrina XX