This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Friday, 3 December 2010

My First PD,GD Card,and 2 of Tims,Tags

Hi guys,well today is my first official post for the Pollka Doodles,GD spot and the challenge is all about the sentiment. I have used one of the many sentiments,from the Sundea Of Seasons CD along with the papers from the same CD too.
These CD;s are really amazing,especially having never used anyting like this before easy to use,they are so wonderfully laid out,with just the correct papers,you need for your card.
So this is what I have created for todays,challenge.

I have also used the border sentiment too,from the same CD and placed it along the bottom of the card. I have laid the main,sentiment onto a doolie,then added some doodle drops around the sentiment,finished with ribbon,pin,and a button. So we would love to see you all play along,with our challenge this week,and if you would like to see more from the fab DT just go HERE .To buy the CD or even more goodies,just click HERE

Well as many of you know Tim is doing his,12 days of xmas tags,and I have,just finished,day no 2,I know he will be posting day 3 as I type this but just wanted to show you what I have done with the first 2.


This is Tims,first tag,I do not have any of his dies,so I made my own fence from cardboard,the tree I made from some wire,and wrapped some paper around it then painted it. The reath I have made a tiny,frame then added glitter,too it,and tiny wee drops of red for the berries. The house is from the Poolka doodle house I used on my,new house card. I just used some grunge paper and added it to the house. The snow is,white embossing powder I added then heated.

Tims second tag I did not have the stuff he used so had to use cut and dry foam,but worked okay,used a stamp from my stash,the charm I made from an old necklace.Then I used an Anna Griffin,stamp around the edges,then used,brocken china to the tag.
I have also made this holder to hold some of the tags in,the Papers are Tims. I have made this ,using a piece of,12 by 12 paper and just folding,it,to create pockets to hold the tags. I am entering this into the challenge at the Artistic stamper,Jennie is,having an amazing,challenge with all Tims,tags,so if you make any just pop over HERE,to find out more,and also see some amazing work by everyone that has entered. Artyjen,has also got links on her blog too,another taleneted lady amazing work,the link is HERE

I just want to thank my buddy Sherryn for this blog award,thanks hun for thinking of me,will pass it on at a later date,sherryn does the most amazing art work and we first met on Trimmie,and have remained friends,ever since,so hun bless your heart,you can take a look at sherryns blog HERE

40 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Always coming up with a great take on a theme you've done it again with some fabulous work here wonderful inspiring work but then it always is. Hope you are warm and dry and everything is sorted with Lisa xx Zoe

Craftyanny said...

Morning Cheryl
Love your card but those tags are superb!!! So many elements on them, great work
Anne x

Kimmi said...

Amazing designs. Love the card and that sentiment is great. Beautiful inking and arrangements for the tags - you are the queen of ink today my dear! They are brilliant!

Hugs

Kimmi x

p.s. congrats on the award too x

Artyjen said...

Hi Cheryl! It's all about the creating! Some days we need to be more inventive than others...great takes on the tags
Here's to the 3rd day....might have to get inventive again ;)! Thanks for joining the splinter group ;)
xoxo Sioux
This is so much fun :)

Crafty Chris said...

Hi Cheryl
Gorgeous make I love the tags, have a great weekend, I wont be far as you should see the snow here.
Chris x

Colette said...

Lovely card Cheryl, a great start on the PD blog, love those tags too.
Colette xx

gina g said...

Hi Hunni sorry i've not been by for a few days, you sure have been busy though and i just love the sentiment on the first one and the tags are fab. luv gina xx

craftytrog said...

Fab versions of the tags Cheryl!
Alison x

maddy hill said...

congrats on your GDT , love the makes and what a fabby card - awesome sentiment love it !
love
maddy x

Tracey said...

Wow great job on the first two tags Cheryl, they are adorable and I absolutely love your idea of the little holder for them - inspired !!!! great card too - how do you find the time ??? thanks for sharing xxx

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Ooo your tags are gorgeous :D
Julie xx

Karen said...

WOW...you are brilliant Cheryl! Those tags are really lovely & you are so inventive & clever with the holder for them! HUGS XXX

* Shaz * said...

Stunning work again Cheryl love how you come up with the ideas, take care xx

Dora said...

Hi Cheryl, these are awesome as always. My fave is the friends card, love the sentiment, it's very nice xxx

Cindy Haffner said...

Girl you are always so busy, look at all these WONDERFUL projects, I love them all.

Tracy said...

Everything is brilliant on your blog today Cheryl, I can't pick a favourite I love them all.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Mina said...

stunning card Cheryl, I especially love the gingham bow...and your tag are just wow girl
Mina xxx

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
totally gorgeous card, luv the sentiment, beautiful papers & design, luv all the tags, stunning creations, have lovely weekend sue,xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

WOW!!! gorgeous creations hunnie!!
I just love your tags they are amazing!!
hugs shell xx

Fliss said...

Gorgeous card and stunning tags Cheryl. I just love seeing all the variations.
Off to upload my day 2 and 3 now and am really enjoying it after a difficult start as day 1 was soooo complicated.
Hugs, Fliss xxx

Vintage Milly said...

Gawjuss card hunny, great tags too,
Em.x

Shazza said...

goodness me you've been busy. Great creations x

Netty said...

Everything is terrific and I love your take on both Tims tags. Way to go girl.......woo hoo. Annette x

Claire Phillips said...

Great projects Cheryl. Your first creation as part of the Polkadoodles team is fab - love it! Your tags are wonderful! Cheers Claire x

pinky said...

Stunning work Cheryl, what a great job you have done with your first polka doodles card!! Love your tags, so artistic again and that challenge is right up your street.
Pinky

Betty said...

Hi Cheryl
Wow super duper tags hun, love the way you have interpreted Tims ideas who needs tims stuff when you can produce such lovelies as these.
Love your card too, i adore gingham papers and the verse is ace, great make hun.
Take care
Hugs Betty x x

minnie_mac said...

Love the cards, tags and tag holder. All fabulous as always, Cheryl.

Marilyn

Incipient Wings said...

everything is just breath taking!!!!!

Lynn Stevens said...

Wonderful and Love that you made holders, how creative!

Junibears said...

Dear Cheryl,
You are just so creative. Always full of beautiful ideas. love your card and tags.
Thanks for popping in to see me too!
Hugs
June xx

friday feeling said...

I love your tags and holder Cheryl, really beautiful & very creative with what you had to hand! Such a gorgeous card too - I love the sentiment!
Hope youre not too cold & snowy - keep warm.
Caroline x

Cheryl said...

Such a gorgeous card and beautiful sentiment!!! Your tags are fabulous,love all the texture!!
Hugs xx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow Cheryl what utterly gorgeous creations!
Take care sweet girl!
hugs
kim x

Nicecrane Designs said...

Wowwwww cheryl what a neat idea,,,,,, I love the vintag effect,,,,,,,,,, gorgeus creation.

Maria Matter said...

omgosh girl, you are amazing!!!! not only are your tags beyond gorgeous, but you even made a lovely holder for them!!!

I love your beautiful card too hun, wonderful design with the gingham & doily!!
congrats on your first official PD post!
hugs & blessings!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wow, your tags are amazing.

Juls said...

gorgeous makes!!!! Love your PD card, the mix of ginghams is fabulous!!! and I just LOVE the holder you have made for your fabulous tags! Hugs Juls

Tip Top said...

Very fab PD card - must have a look for that sentiment again!

Neet said...

Have so enjoyed my (backwards) journey through your tags. I think you should be commended for all the improvisation you have done. Each and every one has been tremendous!

Hels Sheridan said...

Lving your tags hun, many thanks for joining in with the Artistic Stamper CT challenge... sorry I am so late getting here .. Merry Christmas x