This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Wednesday, 15 December 2010

PIXIE COTTAGE TIME,AND LAST OF MY TAGS Plus GD

Morning guys,hope you are all well and safe I have been busy finishing the last of my Xmas cards,which are now all done and went into town yesterday to get rest of my shopping. So I am all finished  apart from last of the grocery shopping.
Right on to my card for this week over at the Pixie Cottage again we have another great sketch with the theme this week,being family,friends I have used this beautiful xmas tree,thanks for all your support during the year guys we had lots of entries again last week and we really appreciate it.
So this is mine,only a small card again just love doing these tiny ones.  So if you get time we would love to see you over at the PIXIE COTTAGE,and thanks again for you support.

Next the last of my Tags for Tims,12 days of xmas totally gave up on the last one,as had nothing at all so just went with my idea,not great but hey at least I managed to finish all 12 so here it is. The baubles were a freebie stamp from a magazine,then I put some paper onto the tag which I hated so then I just used some inks to cover it up added some,snowflake stamps to it,then cut out the baubles,colored them in,added them onto 3d foam and added some,white thread. Then just finished with a sentiment,as I said not a great tag at all but never mind.
I just want to thank artyjen for doing the splinter group bless you hun for that you are a star also thanks for Jennie to at the artistic stamper,these guys have made amazing tags for all 12 days.

Also there is a new challenge,blog called sparkles,and the theme is xmas so,if you would like to give these guys some support the link is HERE I shall be entering my tag into the challenge,so why not pop over to see the team and join in the fun.
Finally I was aksed to be guest designer for the stampinbazzar blog and wow I got this adorable image,to play with,which you can also see here on the blog I just want to thank the girls for asking me to be there GD for the month,thanks guys,hugs cheryl xx

Challenges,
letsinkitup sparkle and bling


28 comments:

Anesha said...

Well done on doing all 12 tags, great 12th tag! Lovely card as well. Have a great day.

Dazie said...

Fab makes Cheryl as always I love your work!

Thanks for joining our first challenge over at sparkles forum Challenges!

Dazie
x

Sherryn said...

Your 12 tags are great. Love the card that little fellow is so cute. xx

Zoechaos said...

Especially like your Pixi Cottge card it is so very nice. Not a word we use a lot with all our flamboyant praise but everything about the card is just right making it genuinely nice. xx Zoe

Crafty Chris said...

Beautiful creations Cheryl I just love the last one he is such a cutie.
Chris x

Vintage Milly said...

Lovely artwork Cheryl, hope you are well,
Em.x

Cindy Haffner said...

Love these girl!!!

Angel said...

Fabbie work a always Cheryl...

Thanks for the support an joining us at SFC, good luck.

Huggies Angel

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

love the tags! absolutely fabulous!

hugs :)

wearestampers said...

Your tag looks fine! I didn't do any of them, but will take the techniques and use them to make gift tags. Your last card is amazing! Love the image and the blue and white!

Junibears said...

Well done for completing the 12 tags. Awesome! Love the cards. I've been wrapping the last of my presents this afternoon so hope I'm almost done. Hugs xx

brenda said...

I'm impressed with the organisaiton Cheryl, not sure I will ever be ready, but thinks that's a state of mind we all go through at this time of year.

Lovely creations as always.

B x

SuzanneK said...

Awesome work, love the blue combo and the sparkle is just fab. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU. Good Luck. Suzanne x

Tanya R said...

Gorgeous as usual.
Hugs
Tanya

Liz said...

Lovely work Hun Love these tags u have made and your card is the tops too

Liz xx

Sarah said...

WOW!!! Chum these makes are all Gorgeous love your tag and your cards are beautiful as always, I got your gorgeous pressie today chum, will email you in a bit lots Hugs
Sarah xx

jackiescrafts said...

Love your cards and your Tag Cheryl, they are all gorgeous hun
Thanks for joining in with our first challenge at SFC

Hugs Jackie x

Rebekah said...

Gorgeous work Brenda, lovely tags and cute images! Hugs Rebekah xx

Maria Matter said...

oh cheryl, what beautiful makes!!! Your coloring is GORGEOUS hun! They are all just so fabulous, great job Cheryl!!!
hugs & blessings!

Jackie said...

You are just so creative, Cheryl - all so different but all so lovely!

Mina said...

wow wow wow they defo deserve a wow each Cheryl
Mina xxx

Davi said...

Brilliant creations my friend!! Love each of them, colors, coloring and embellies!!

Michele said...

truly adorable and so vibrant! great creations Cheryl! xo

Jan said...

Gorgeous cards!

Nicecrane Designs said...

What adorable card Chris I love the fun character and all over the Tag shape,,,,oh my

Anne said...

Amazing work on the tags and the lovely card Cheryl!!

Hugs, Anne

Dragonlady said...

Hi Cheryl

Lovely card, great sparkle. Thanks for playing at LIIU.

Hugs Ali x

Juls said...

such a fantabulous collection of creative magic!!! Hugs Juls