This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Wednesday, 8 December 2010

Pixie Cottage,plus 2 more of Tims,Tags

Morning guys,over at the Pixie cottage this week we have yet another wonderful sketch,with also the option of sparkle and shine. I have gone with just the theme this,week,with lots of sparkle and shine,using one of the new Hannah images.
The papers are papermaina,made the flowers,with snowflake punch,added some,adhesive stones,ribbon MS punch xmas stickles glitter. Then stamped merry xmas. So we would love to see you play along with us this week either using,the sketch theme or both.

Next my next 2 tags,for Tims,12 days of xmas,the first one,day 6 I am not happy with,but just had to use what I had,so here it it.
This is Tims,Day 6

This is mine,

I did not have the trees,or the embossing folder so used the ones I had the stamp was a free one with a magazine I bought. The only thing I had was the metal word.

Tim's tag 7

This is mine

I used,one of Tims,embossing folders did not have the wood one he used,the flower is Polka Doodles, from the Seasons,CD which I colored with inks, the leaves are from the same CD too. I used One of Tims,buttons,in the centre. The,message was cut using sissex,letters,coloured with red ink.
If you want to see some more of these tags,then pop over to Artyjens,and take a look at the splinter group,tell you Artyjen is amazing her tags have been fantastic,I am also linking these to Jennies,Artistic Stamper,blog.


40 comments:

* Shaz * said...

Brilliant work and i wished i had joined in with Tims tags now seeing how you have interpreted them they are fabulous and to be honest i like yours better xx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wowzers!
Cheryl your creations are so stunning!
hugs
kim x

Larisa said...

Great Tags!!!

Crafty Chris said...

Your tags are fantastic and your card is gorgeous.
Chris x

Sadilla said...

Stunning prejects dear, the tag are very smart, and the card so nice!!!
Hugs
sadia

Anesha said...

Love your take on the tags!! Have a great day. Anesha

qwiksave said...

Great work on the tags Cheryl. I particularly like day 6. Those free stamps work great for that. x

Vintage Milly said...

Gorgeous work hunny,
Em.x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Cheryl and fabulous tags.
luv
Debby

Sherryn said...

Your tags are just wonderful. Love the card and the way you have used the bling. Its really pretty. thanks for all those nice comments you left me. My head has grown!!! I am honoured to have you as my friend xx

gina g said...

Hi Cheryl wow these are fabulous hun, gorgeous images. luv gina xx

wearestampers said...

Beautiful card and tags you have made! I haven't made any of the tags! Great to see yours!!

Margreet said...

gorgeous creations, Cheryl
xxx Margreet

Julie said...

Lovely work :D
Julie xx

Cindy Haffner said...

I just ADORE everything you do!!

Junibears said...

Cheryl I've just been having a browse again at all your beautiful work. You are amazing! You turn out such a lot, do you ever sleep?
Your beautiful tags, every bit as good if not better than that Tim fella
I so admire you.
Love and hugs
June xxxxxx

Tanya R said...

What gorgeous creations! I just love the traditional colors used. Very very pretty.
Hugs
Tanya

Shazza said...

lovely tags Cheryl and love that sparkly card x

Tracey said...

What gorgeous variations on Tims tags Cheryl, they are both truly wonderful and I love your card, thanks for sharing xxx

Betty said...

Oh Hun more gorgeous tags they are stunners,you have done a great job on your version of them, and love your card too.
Hugs Betty x x

Netty said...

Fabulous card Cheryl and love your interpretations of the tags, brilliant work again as usual. Annette x

Rica said...

Gorgeous card, adorable image and stunning colours and details. I love your take on Tim's tags - great creations.
hugs Heather xx

Mina said...

I am loving your TH tags so much Cheryl, you make them so beautifully
Mina xxx

Liz said...

Wow these tags are stunning Cheryl I WILL be in contact soon hun

Liz xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous creations hunnie! Just love your tags shhhuuuush don't tell him, but I like yrs betters hehe!!
Hugs shell xx

Faye said...

Oh Hun, I just love to visit you, you are so talented. I really like this card and the tags are fabberoony. xxx

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

it's like xmas over here!!!! beautiful!

hugs :)

Denise @ kc242 said...

Hi Cheryl, what a wonderful card. Love how you have shown Hanna off sooooo beautifully. Great take on the challenge.
Denise

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh, so beautiful, Cheryl!!! And your blog looks so awesome!!
Sending hugs to you!!!
XO
Cindy

Lisette Morris said...

Beautiful Cheryl! Hannah just pops!! I haven't quite sat down to attempt TH tags. This would be my first year and I can't wait to try! Yours are fabulous!

brenda said...

Stunning work Cheryl, sorry short post, still the eye issues !

B x

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
wow you have been busy, gorgeous card,awesome colouirng, your tags are beautiful, thank you for my die cuts hun, and my goreous artwork, big hugs, sue,x

Jackie said...

I think they are all fab! :-)

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Hunny, it's me lol, gorgeous work again hun, lovely details and great use of the materials, hope your ok, think I'm getting a cold, another one given to me by my son lol, hugs Liz xx

Fliss said...

Gorgeous cards and tags Cheryl. Love your variations on Tim's tag, both stunners.
Hugs, Fliss xxx

Juls said...

stunning makes!!!! Love the last tag, that flower is just AMAZING!!!!! Hugs Juls

Neet said...

Am working backwards in your blog and really love what you have been doing with the Timmy Tags. Well done Hun!

Toucan Scraps said...

gorgeous

Silvia(Barnie) said...

I'm missing words, your tags are so beautiful.

Artyjen said...

Thanks for sharing at the splinter group :)
Sorry it's taken me a while to get here but I'm working my way through all these gorgeous tags bit by bit! ;)
xoxo Sioux