This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Saturday, 4 December 2010

Tim's Tags.3 and 4

Hi everyone hope you are all safe and well. Today I made the next 2 tags,which Tim is doing for the 12 days of Xmas,just love what he is coming up with this year,that guy is just amazing.
Tag no 3 he showed us how to make a flower using his,tissue tape unfortuanlty I did not have any of this,so I made my own. I cut,2 strips,of paper,then added thin double sided tape. The I took my scisors,and just cut,into the paper as far as the double sided tape. Then peeled off the tape and made the flower that way,and I am really chuffed how this turned out. I used one of Tims,stamps just used the branch and not the whole stamp. The postcard I made out of an image I got from my stash,along with a bird which I had, then placed a smaller one on top.
For the next day day 4 I actually had,the facets he used as got them in my package from dear stacey. To be honest I never thought this would work for me,and was so chuffed how this came out. The charm I made from an old necklace,the paper on the tag is xmas from paper artsy. The beads,and things are also from an old necklace,which I have taken apart and added to the bottom of the tag. I have made a swirl design with some adhesive stones.
I did not have any blue alchol inks so had to change the color but really like how it turned,out Do not forget that Artyjen has a spilnter group showing all the 12 tags of xmas the link is HERE and also Jennie,at the Artistic stamper,is having some fun on her blog too the link is HERE

36 comments:

Berenice R. said...

So nice tags! :)

Netty said...

Love both your tags Cheryl and love your alterations and creativity. Your red facet is really fabulous. Take care and stay warm. Annette x

Juls said...

Fabulous!!! Love the gorgoeus mix of images on your first tag...and I love the combo of pearls and gems on your 2nd tag!!! fabulous creations! Hugs Juls

Suzi said...

Oh my Cheryl, these are delicious, I loved his 3rd one with the little bird and your creation is so close. The 4th is amazing. You've done the flower and the red facet is gorgeous. Love them both.
Hugs
Suzi x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Two fabulous tags Cheryl - the embellishments are delish! Amazing colouring and design, as always. Hope you're having a great weekend - Hugs, Sylvia xxxx

Tracey said...

gorgeous tags Cheryl, brilliant alternative to tissue tape, I had to make my own too but didnt think of your method, looks fantastic, lovely little image you added to the tag too, I like the way you changed the colours on the second - much more festive in my opinion xxx

Artyjen said...

Hi Sweetie! My facet was an absolute disaaashster! Yours looks super ;)
thanks for linking to the splinter group
xoxo Sioux

Sarah said...

Hi chum these Tags are Gorgeous love them both chum I bet you had the best time making them this is so you chum, It's freezing over here brrrrrr!!!
have my heating on again take care chum in this cold weather lots Hugs
Sarah xx

Mandy said...

Hun these are fabulous, so many details and gorgeous colours
hugs Mandy xx

Chris said...

Cheryl, both tags are fabulous! Can hardly wait to see the next.
Chris xo

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful tags Cheryl.

Lynn Stevens said...

Gorgeous tags and two today! way to rock the challenge, I love your colors on the second one, much better than the blue!

Kim Piggott said...

Oh these are so beautiful Cheryl!
hugs
kim x

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
wow two totally gorgeous tags, stunning work hun, luv the second one with all the gems, beautiful, sue,x

Jackie said...

These are fabulous, Cheryl, and thanks, because you have reminded me to visit Tim's site.

Anesha said...

Great ideas and they are wonderful!! Would like to have a go but can't find time yet. Well done on doing yours. Hugs Anesha

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

Loving your tags -your alcolol fragment turnedout fantastic!!!
Julie xx

Jan said...

Beautiful tag and love the vintage image :)

Larisa said...

Cheryl, they are cute!!! love the red glass with snow-flake!!! It is so cute! )))) Good job!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Two wonderful tags, love all the details and texture.

Meggymay said...

Fabulous tags, love your colours for day 4 and the facets are brilliant.

Artyjen said...

Hi Cheryl! Two great tags and I am in awe at your fragment! Fabby :)
...thanks for sharing at the splinter group ;)
TTFN xoxo Sioux

Tracey said...

Hi Cheryl, these are absolutely beautiful!

Have a great week :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
i just wrote ya card out n cant find ya addy!!! could you mail it me again please hun, thanks muchly, sue,xx

Tracy said...

Fab tags, they look beautiful.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Claire Phillips said...

Great tags Cheryl - they are fabulous! Cheers Claire x

CraftyC said...

These are gorgeous tags Cheryl. Love the colours and beautifully embellished!
Clairexx

Fliss said...

Love your versions of these Cheryl. All elements are just stunning!
Can't believe how many people are doing this one this time!
xxx

Julie Forest said...

hi, Cheryl! these are absolutely gorgeous!! :)

Brenda Brown said...

Hi Cheryl - so sorry not to have been around lately but thanks for visiting me and helping to keep me going I really appreciate it.
I see you have continued to be ultra creative and designing some wonderful things - your tags are gorgeous.
I hope you are well and haven't been too cold in the wintry weather and I hope you have had a good weekend too. Take care.
luv {brenda} xox

Mina said...

wow Cheryl these are amazing...you could give TH a run for his money I think lol
Mina xxx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Gorgeous tags Cheryl!! Each so unique with gorgeous details, images, texture and colors!
hugs,
Chris

Minxy said...

Great to see different colours for this, it looks lush

minnie_mac said...

Love both of your tags. The facet worked so well. I can see that like me you're enjoying rooting through your boxes finding pieces to use as embellishments.

Marilyn

Nicecrane Designs said...

Oh my Cheryl love these Tags,,,,,They are really absolutely gorgeus, congratulations,,,, i have just sent you all my Xmas Stuff.

Neet said...

Ab Fab Darling! The faceted one is to die for. Wish mine was so good!