This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Friday, 14 January 2011

Another Thank ,you and tag book

Hi guys
I just want to say a massive thank you too dear Junibears,bless her heart I sent her 2 pictures of my dogs in the snow,were they had been playing,and she did this for me,she has not altered the photos,just made this stunning collage,for me.
i just love it so wanted to thank her again for being so kind and one of the lovliest ladies,in blog land,and a super super talent too,so massive hugs hun. June's amazing blog is HERE please pop over to say hello,you will not be disapointed,
Oh isn't it just great,bless there hearts,this realy made my day. June hun expect the postman too come knocking at your door soon.
Next I have made,another tag book again using,graphic 45 papers,and Tim Holtz card too,and also wanted to show you some more of my rossettes,which I have been playing with I have posted a tutorial on the,scrapwoman forum if you want to join,the link is on my side bar. I have posted them with photos of each step,plus lots more ideas on there to including how to make this tag book.
These rossetes,are made from,different lengths of card,and used MS punches,and decorative scissors.




Finally thanks to another new follower,bless you hun for adding to my list nearly at,300 now wow,how amazing is that. I will add chalenges later and also visit you all tomorrow,as I am not feeling to great at the moment,had a couple of,dizzy turns,today one leading to me hitting the deck,and it scared me a bit,so am off to bed. Take care,hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

21 comments:

Terry said...

Wow, almost 300!!! Beautiful projects with so much interest. That was so sweet of June to capture your little ones in such a fun moment! Have a great weekend!

Sherryn said...

Happy New Year Cheryl. Love your projects and the photo of your dogs is fab. got your card, thank you, its super. xx

minnie_mac said...

Beautiful picture of your dogs, and I love your tag book. You take care of yourself. Hope you have a good sleep and feel better on the morning.

Marilyn

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh I love looking at your FABULOUS work!!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wowzer Cheryl your doggies look so beautiful I love them and how fantastic to have this collage made for you. I absolutely adore your tag book I am so in awe of your wonderful creativity, which I think I have mentioned once or twice before, lol. I have left you something on my blog.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Michele said...

your tag book is simply genius Cheryl, i am blown away! please feel better. and kiss those sweet pups for me. xo

Cheryl said...

OH your work is always spectacular and love those beautiful rosettes!!! BTW such a sweet photo of your dogs,I live it!!
Hugs xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous creations! and your fur babies are so cute!

Juls said...

such fabulous creations!!! your flowers are amazing!!!! and I just adore your tag book...love the mix of images and textures! just perfect! Hugs Juls

Dora said...

Hi Cheryl, your little dogs are adorable ... awww they look like they are coming out from a postcard :) and I just love your rosettes, they're beautiful xxx

Junibears said...

So glad you loved the collage dear Cheryl. The little dogs are so sweet it was a real pleasure to do.Now talking about clever, look at those beautiful rosettes you've made. I couldn't do that. Reduce the size of the collage on to card,stick on a couple of your rosettes and you've made a personal card! LOL!
And I love your tag book. You're brilliant.
So sorry you're not feeling well sweetie. Hope you feel better soon. Take care. Lots of love
June xxx

Crafty Chris said...

sorry to hear your not feeling the best, your little doggies are so cute and fantastic creations as always,
Chris x

wearestampers said...

Cute picture of your dogs! And I love your rosettes! I don't have a fancy edge punch like that yet! It's on my list(it's getting long by the way!) Have a great weekend!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Adorable doggies and love the tag book!

Linby said...

oooh I didn't realise you had Westies, they are sooo cute. I used to have one but he passed away but had lived to nearly 16.
I love this tag book, the cover is amazing.
Linbyx

Anesha said...

Love the photo, adorable furry babies. Love your projects, the tag book is wonderful. Have a great weekend. Hugs Anesha

Sarah said...

Hi Chum, Ahhhh!!!! they are wee dotes Cheryl look at there wee faces, you could just give them big cuddles, is Rex on the left, and that Alice looks full off mischief lol' what a beautiful thing June has done for you here chum.
I love your flowers and this Tag Book is beautiful love that green colour too, I got your email will reply to you later!!! lots Hugs
Sarah x

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
aww fabby piccie of your doggies, how fab,gorgeous flowers, awesome tag book, fabulous creation as always hun, sue,x

Liz said...

BRILLIANT HOW CUTE ARE YOUR DOGS LOVE EM TO BITS AND LOVE ALL YOU HAVE MADE CHERYL

LIZ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

jude said...

Your rossettes and book are stunning.But im afraid .....my fav 's have to be Rex and Alice and oh waht agorgeous photo hun.Sorry not been bloggin for a while had lot eye pain.Chat soon...i so want a wee girl westie....
hugs judex

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

These are fabulous Cheryl - love your book, and the handmade flowers are gorgeous - will pop over to have a look at the tutorial - thanks so much for sharing. Your two furry babies are adorable!! Hope you are feeling better very soon.
Hugs, Sylvia xxx