This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Wednesday, 19 January 2011

Blog award,and a book,

Hi guys,hope you are all well,I have been completley overwhelmed at the following,blogging buddies,for giving me this,award, not from one,but 3 of my blogging buddies,I really appreciate this guys. First the lovely and talented Margreet scrapcards, then followed by dear,Lorraine,coldwaters and finally from my dear buddie,Sarah at sarah's little creations
So guys bless your hearts for thinking of me,I will pass this on at a later date. As this is a long post so hope you stay with me.
I as you know as part of the Nicrene DT and get to work with the most amazing vintage,images and he has just realeased these vintage children,along with ladies,and other faboulous images. So I decided to make a book with them to show off as many as I can.
So here it is I am sorry for the long post so wont,run on anymore will just show you the pages.









The last page I have made 2 ATC's and used Nicecranes backgrounds,on these too along with some of the oh alice paper, You will also notice the sugar nellie adorable girls,too which I have kept in black and white. These so remind me of my daughter when she was tiny. The rest of the papers are from Tim Holtz.
Here are the covers,



I have used,another of Nicecrane's Images for the front and back of the book,then used some adhesive gems,flower ribbon,and some charms,then binded it together with my Cinch, I have also added some pockets onto some of the pages,to keep things in then just decorated with MS punch.
You can find,all Nicecranes,images HERE Just before I go would like to thank,Lil and Tracey for adding to my list of followers,bless you guys you have now taken me to over 300,so many many thanks.
Link to Womens paintings,is HERE
Victorian Children HERE
Princess vol 1 HERE
Princess vol 11 HERE
Challenges
papertake weekly ribbon,s pearls

28 comments:

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Hunny, just thought I'd pop by to say hi,lovely creations, you've been a busy girl too lol, hope your ok, hugs Liz xx

Crafty Chris said...

Beautiful cheryl I love how you have combined the simply adorables with the vintage it works so well and so beautifully decorated.
Chris x

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
congratulations on your award well deserved, wow your book is totally gorgeous,beautiful images hun, sue,x

Nicecrane Designs said...

Oh my,,, oh my,,,,,oh my,,,,Cheryl Wowww,,,,, Incredible work yours my friend,,,,I love everyThing here,,,,the vintage effect, the colors, The arragement,,,,,you are really talented,,,Cheryl. What a gorgeus Page with mu Princess picture,,,oh my so elegasnt, so unique,,,and what I can tell about your victorian children pages,,,,og my so adorable, so sweet,,,I love how you create the tabs to insert the picts,,,what a creativity my friend,,,and each one with a customized back, woww,,,Cheryl thius work is play of Art in a word,,,,,,,, (lot of applausess), You are rock,,,,

Juls said...

such a beautiful book, all those images together are just fantastic! Hugs Juls

Fleur said...

Oh Cheryl I don't know what to say ~ it's beautiful, really beautiful
Hugz Fleur xXx

Elaine aka Quixotic said...

Hey Cheryl, hope all is well with you!

Gorgeous book, love all the detail.

Netty said...

Your book is so charming Cheryl and lovely images. Congrats on the award. Take care and hope you are well. Annette x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Cheryl, your pages look wonderful, you've used great elements.

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh Cheryl this is GORGEOUS!!

Cheryl said...

OMG STUNNING,love all the GORGEOUS images and details.......what a work of art!!!
Hugs xx

Maria Matter said...

omgosh, this is so STUNNING! you make the most amazing creations hun! what a great idea to make a book to showcase multiple images! fabby Cheryl!
hugs & blessings!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Absolutely gorgeous- love it!

Debs said...

Stunning work Cheryl and congrats on your awards - well deserved.
Take care
Debs xx

Mandy said...

Hi Cheryl,
I'm so sorry it's been so long between visits,but you know why so I hope you'll forgive me...I can see you are still making the most beautiful cards and projects and this is no exception it's just stunning....Hope your well????...I promise I won't leave it so long next time....
Mandy x

jude said...

This is absolutely stunning hun youve done qall those images justice!!1So creative !Beautiful and breathtaking!
hugs judex

Sherryn said...

WOW cheryl. this is absolutely gorgeous. love it to bits. hope you are feeling better xx

wearestampers said...

You did an amazing job on this book. The images are just adorable!
Pam

Junibears said...

Cheryl I am speechless, gobsmacked, and all the rest. What a fabulous book you've done there.
Awesome, gorgeous, beautiful design and work.
Love it. Hugs xx
Hope you;re feeling a bit better.x

Dora said...

Hi o wow Cheryl, your book is awesome... I was going to write beautiful but actually it's stunning!!!! Love the vintage style, you are such an inspiration to one who struggles so much with vintage cards. Hugs xxx

Vintage Milly said...

oh this is stunning Cheryl - so much work involved,
Em.x

Cheryl said...

Wow! This is stunning! Every page is just gorgeous.

Kim Piggott said...

So very beautiful Cheryl!
hugs
kim x

Jackie said...

Congrats on your award, Cheryl!
Your pages are just gorgeous - a delightful book!

Sylvia x said...

absolutely fantastic....the book is sooo beautiful. Well done too on the awards, very much deserved. thanks for popping over to see my blog

love and hugs

Sylvia xx

Cindy Adkins said...

Congratulations on your awards!!! And your book is beyond belief!!! It is gorgeous!!!
XO
Love,
Cindy

Lisa aka Myran said...

This book is beautiful Cheryl, lovely pictures!! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Congratulations on the award hun, well deserved.
Wow fabulous book, lots of lovely details :-)
Anne xx