This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Wednesday, 5 January 2011

Punch It

Hi everyone,well over at the Pixie Cottage this week,the first challenge of 2011 the theme is punch it.along with the sketch,if you would like to combine the two of just one,the choice as always is yours.
I have used,Hannah stepping stones,colored with my prisma pencils,added flowers,MME papers,and plain card from my stash,punched out the leaves.
I have also followed the sketch,too.
So here is the sketch along with my card.

Just want to thank you all for playing with us over the holidays we had some amazing entries and lots more of you are entering each week,and we are really grateful for that Michelle works so hard bless her so thanks from all of us.
I have also made some more pages for the swap
the first one is Nettys,Inspired by Nature, the background I have done with some,faber castel pastels then blended them,all together then stamped some butterflies on and then stamped some again and cut out. Then added some leaves,flower and a charm.

The next page is Karens,Build it famous buildings I had some of these,rub ons,of buildings,and no way would they work so had to cut them out and stick them on,the page sorry about the shine,but cant help it,hope she likes it.
And finally a page for Lindsay who wanted the magic of water,too be honest had no idea what to do,with this theme so out came my pastels,and blended some colurs onto the chipboard,then just played,added some stones,for pebbles,added a foot for a footprint in the sand,hope its okay,
Oh and also made a piece of,a shape I made in my melting pot,the swirl is the wave and then added some bits of jewellery for,shells. Not that great I know but did my best also stamped onto it too with an Anna Griffin flourish.
Challenges,
tuesdaytaggers,New my pencils, Now called try it out Tuesday,great name guys,
frostedesigns use a sentiment
papertakeweekle anything goes
funatfairyknoll anything goes
victorinestamps anything goes,
Just wanted to know does anyone know were I can get some blue card from,eg,paper pads,that do some blue papers in the designs. I love using blue but hard to find,papers,that are really nice to use with some of my cards I make. So if anyone knows of any,can you let me know but either leaving a comment or emailing me please, Would be really grateful,love cheryl xx






34 comments:

Anesha said...

Wow, love your pages they are wonderful. Great card as well. Have a lovely day. :)

Larisa said...

Love the project with Butterfloes on! It looks so special))
Good projects!

Netty said...

Some lovely pages, am sure they will all love them. Annette x

Juls said...

such gorgeous creative pages and cards!! Love them all, hugs Juls

Shazza said...

you've been busy Cheryl, loving your latest creations x

Faye said...

Fab colouring again my love and the pages are lovely as ever. Let me know if you'd like to pop over for an afternoon of chat?
Hugs
xxx

Cindy Haffner said...

All FABULOUS my friend!!

Sadilla said...

Hi Cheryl, very pretty card!
hugs
sadia

Brenda Brown said...

Just gorgeous Cheryl, so imaginative and soooo prolific.
Great job.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

CraftyGirl said...

Look at all these gorgeous creations! All of them are beautiful! I love the card...the image is darling! Thanks for taking on our quote challenge at Frosted Designs this week!
Barb :)

patriziawithaz said...

Hi Cheryl x Happy New Year and a little gift from me to you - an Award !! It's on my Blog for you today xxx

Claire Phillips said...

Great projec ts Cheryl as always - really love your butterfly page - brilliant! Wishing you and yours a wonderful 2011 - I can feel it's going to be a great one! Cheers Claire x

Tanya R said...

Gorgeous!

Mina said...

wow lush Cheryl...I love the glitz on the last one a girl can never had too many diamonds
Mina xxx

Sue said...

Hi ya hunny
as ever fabulous creations, beautiful card, luv all the bling on the last project, happy new year hun, sue,x

jackiescrafts said...

Hi Cheryl hun, that card is just gorgeous and your pages are fabbie

Hugs Jackie x

Cassie said...

Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Frosted Designs.

Dawn said...

Hiya Cheryl
Aww I love your card and the pages are stunning!
Happy New Year to you too and hope we have no more snow!

Hugs
Dawn
x

Sharon Caudle said...

They're all beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you can play again next week! Happy New Year!
hugs, Sharon

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fantastic pieces of art. Love the bright colours.

Fleur said...

Hi Cheryl, You've done some gorgeous creations again, especially love the sweet girl image, and the butterflies are so very pretty
Big HUGZ Fleur xXx

Claire said...

Gorgeous creations Cheryl! Really beautiful
Thanks for joining us at Fairy Knoll and good luck
Claire xx

Brandi said...

WoW! Gorgeous works of art! Thanks for joining us at Fairy Knoll ~ Smiles ~ Brandi

Pat Brennan said...

Happy new year to you Cheryl, I seem to have lost touch with everyone. I had been unable to comment on other people's blogs until I sat down and got my head around the problem this afternoon.
You have been as busy as ever I see, you put me to shame.
Fond regards Pat x

Tracey said...

Happy new year hon, thankyou for all your lovely comments over the last year, wishing you all the best for the coming year - and much love and happiness also xxx

Sarah said...

WOW!! Chum these pages and your card are all gorgeous love your colours with your pencils Cheryl super makes love all the detail and bling with the gems just super chum!!! lots Hugs
Sarah x

Shelley said...

This is just gorgeous, love the colours, thanks for joining in this weeks Fairy Knoll Challenge. Hope to see you again next week. Hugs Shelley xx

ruth said...

Beautiful work! Thanks for taking the challenge this week at Frosted Designs! :)

Cindy Adkins said...

Such beautiful work, Cheryl!!! I love everything you make, my creative friend!! Thank you so much for the birthday wishes!
XO

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

you KNOW i love that bling!!!

hugs :)

Tanya said...

Beautiful creations!

Thanks for joining us at Victorine Originals this week!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

You have been busy!! Beautiful pages and card!! The image is colored beautifully. Gorgeous colors.
hugs,
Chris

Spyder said...

Lovely makes as always! Why not Google blue paper? It might only be copy paper, with is a bit thin, there's loads, including Amazon I also found these
HERE
and Here
Happy New Year!!
(Lyn)

Zoechaos said...

Gorgeous Pages everyone will love them when they get them. XOXO Zoe