This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Monday, 10 January 2011

Some Thank you's

Hi guys,as you know I design for Nicecrane,designs,well he has these new images,which are kinder whimsical,fun,and a joy to color in, He also has set up a group on the,CDAC.
This is were he shows his new designs,and also gives away some of his images.
Well he sent me this image,and oh it was joy to colur in I posted on the forum,and he took the image and made this for me,he he just love it.
First the card I made,and next the one he has done. You can see this image and more HERE
Image coloured with Prisma Pencils paper basic grey,MS border punch,buttons,ribbon and sentiment.

I really wanted to thank him for this as feeling really low at the moment,trying really hard not to let it get the better of me,but this has helped,so thank you so much for this.
My next thank you goes to my dear friend Cindy,bless her heart she has me and a few other amazing friends and artists featured on her blog,which you can see HERE
So many thanks hun for putting little old me on your blog,so so kind of you,one amazing lady talented and a great blogging friend too.
I have also finished some more of my swap pages,
The first one is,
Elaines,magical and mystical

This one is Angels,moons,stars etc,Heathers,page

With this one I have used some,gold,shimmer mist,and lightly sprayed it over the background,then added the charms,etc to it. Then just finished with one of Tim;s tickets,
So a huge thank you to Cindy and Nicecrane bless you both.
If you would like to see more of Nicecrane's images,and see more creations,the group page is HERE
I also want to thank the girls over at the sparkles forum too,they are a great bunch on there,and so supportive,so thanks guys hugs cheryl x
challenges,
stampchallenge,use a digi
doyoustack use buttons,
scrappyfrogs use a sentiment
These are all for my card,using Nicrene,s digital image


39 comments:

Jackie said...

These are fab, Cheryl! They are all lovely in their own way and so different to each other. My favourite is the 'soar' card, it looks so sophisticated!
Hope you are feeling a bit brighter very soon.

Angel said...

Hi Cheryl..

All look great, just love the way each one is different, an all the embellies you use...
Chin up poppet.

Huggies Angel

* Shaz * said...

great work Cheryl hope your feeling a little brighter now xx

Fleur said...

Gorgeous work Cheryl, fab details
Hugz fleur xXx

Carol said...

Awww gorgeous work Hun! Sorry to hear you're feeling a bit down, keep your chin up Sweetie! Thanks so much for always visiting my blog I really do appreciate it and I promise to try my best to visit you more regularly. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

Juls said...

Hi Hon, sorry to hear you are feeling kind of low at the mo...Just sending you a virtual hugs!!!!!

Glad the art work recieved cheered you up!...Love your stuff too, creative and beautiful as always, Love your B&W page!! Its so magical!

Hugs Juls

Zoechaos said...

What a lovely thing to do with your artwork he has made it so personal for you. More fab pages way to go Cheryl. XOXO Zoe

Junibears said...

Hello dear Cheryl, Congrats on getting that super card from NiceCrane. That was great!
You do such beautiful work.
Hope you're feeling a bit better. Spring will soon be here.
Big Hugs
June xx

Dezinaworld said...

Hi Cheryl i love all of these pieces. especially the bottom one. I do hope you feel more upbeat again soon my friend, i hate to think of you feeling down, i hope today brings you sunshine and happiness my friend.
I have a free cute valentine digi (today only ) and a new sheet at my Dezinaworld blog. please check it out and pass on the word about the freebie if you can
have a lovely week
hugs June xxx

Cindy Haffner said...

More AMAZING projects!!!

Sue said...

Sending virtual hugs your way! I hope you are feeling better soon Hon. Your projects are all amazing!

pinky said...

Love the quirky little duck, beautifully coloured Cheryl. Hope your spirits lift again soon, just remember the only way is up!!

Netty said...

That duck is a perfectly brilliant image I so love this and what you've done with it is perfect. Great pages also. Hope you feel brighter soon. Hugs Annette x

Sue said...

Hi ya hun fabulous creations as always,luv all the gems, sue,x

Dawn said...

Cheryl, as always some great cards. So sorry you are feeling under the weather, take care xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Cheryl these are all wonderful creations so very different but all so beautiful I love them all.
hugs
Lorraine x

Denise and Louise said...

Great card and really fun image. Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

Denise

Kim B said...

Cute card. Hope to see you again next Thursday at Do You Stack Up.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh you know i love everything you do and these are fabulous. that duck is soooooooooooo you!

hugs :)

Faye said...

Wow, what a fantastically quirky duck. I love him with the greens. Fab work hun, as ever. That sounds a bit like a school report doesn't it?! A+ Darliiiiiing! Have a great week. xxx

Peggysue said...

Wonderful ducky card all in green! My, what big buttons you have! lol
WELCOME to the DYSU challenge! I hope you will be a regular.

Sarah said...

Hi Chum
What a brilliant card that NiceCrane has done for you Cheryl and love all these gorgeous makes chum thay are all beautiful, and good luck in the challenges, I hope you have a brighter day tomorrow chum, lots & lots Hugs
Sarah xx

minnie_mac said...

Brilliant cards all. And love these ducks !

Hope the sun shines for you tomorrow.

Hugs
Marilyn x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful creations Cheryl!! Love the fun duck. I hope things look brighter soon!
hugs,
Chris

*Alison* said...

These are so cute.. Way to "STACK UP" and use your buttons.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at DYSU Challenge Blog :) Can't wait to see what you create next week.. HUGS

Alison-Owner

Maria Matter said...

oh Cheryl, you always give us such wonderful creations to view on your blog!!!
what a fun whimsical image, love what you did with it!
Love the gold shimmer too! fabulous projects hun!
hugs & blessings

WencheP said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh wow, I love it all!! Your work is always so inspiring to me!!!
XO
Cindy

Cindy Adkins said...

P.S. I was so happy to feature you because I know that so many people enjoy your work!!! And I love to spotlight friends who mean so much to me!!!!
XO

Jill said...

Great cards! Thanks for playing along at Kaboodle Doodles this week and hope to see you again for our next challenge. Jill

jude said...

Absolutely stunning love what he did with the wee sentiment ...lol
Will email you later hun asending big cuddles
judex

Dawn said...

Wow Chezie some great work (as always)

I am sorry your feeling a wee bit down hun, hope things feel better today for you

love Dawn xx

Janna said...

hi cheryl :) thanks so much for participating on our first challenge at DYSU! you made a real fun card! janna

princesskitten said...

oh wow - what fun - never seen anything like that!

kitten DYSU team

Miranda said...

lovely cards you've made
thanks for joining the DYSU challenge blog

gr
Miranda

Silvia(Barnie) said...

You've been very busy and creative, your cards are fantastic.

Rose said...

Really lovely creations Cheryl, I hope you feel better soon.

Love, Rose xx

Karen said...

WOW my lovely, such beautiful work as always! Hope things get easier for you, sending you lots of HUGS xxx

Cammy said...

Great cards! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week!