This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Friday, 28 January 2011

Sugar Nellie,and an ATC & winner of my Candy

Hi everyone just got home from doing the weekly shop,and having my hair cut boy its cold out there so glad to be home in front of my lovely warm fire,
First I want to thank you all who entered into the creative inspirations blog hop,so many of you left amazing comments on my blog so bless your hearts for that. Really love reading what you guys say about my work. So the winner of my candy was .......................TRACEY AT MY CRAFTYCORNER.
So hun if you email me,my email is on my profile I will get this sent off to you.
Right I have made yet another card with the new Sugar Nellie digital images used my pro markers,and pencils this time,trying to perfect it.

I have also made this ATC using one of Nicecrene's background,images,called,fasinating worlds which you can get HERE

I have used,some of my gem gel to make small droplets of rain,the stamp is from Tim,along with one of his tickets,just stamped the image,once in black,to and then again in,brilliance,blue to make a shadow effect. Finaly welcome to Janie,thanks hun for adding to my growing list of lovely followers.

27 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous colouring Cheryl, looks like you have perfected it to me. Love the ATC, the shadow effect is brilliant.
Have a great Friday.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Sylvia x said...

perfect Cheryl...love the image...thanks for popping by to say hi. Enjoy the rest of your day and have a brill weekend

love and hugs

sylvia xx

Dezinaworld said...

Lovely work Cheryl, love the atc and the card is really pretty
hugs June

wearestampers said...

Great ATC! Love the shadow affect! And the birthday card is wonderful!
Pam

pinky said...

Wow love your colouring Cheryl, her dressing and leggings are stunning. Would you believe dancing in the rain just came on the radio while I was looking at that fabulous atc:) have a good weekend, keep warm:)

Nicecrane Designs said...

Woww Cheryl , love your creativity,,,,what a neat idea to use gem like small droplest of rain,,,,,love it,,,,,and my back looks great.....my friend.

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow!
Cheryl your creations are utterly gorgeous!
Have a great weekend!
hugs
kim x

Shazza said...

great card Cheryl, I love those images. Lovely ATc too x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Beautiful work, so different but both wonderful.

Fliss said...

So beautiful Cheryl. Love both of them.
Have a good weekend.
Hugs, Fliss xxx

Netty said...

Terrific craftings Cheryl. Have never used Prisma pencils and after seeing your effects they are definitely a must have......and a steady hand......lol Have a great weekend. Annette x

Claire Phillips said...

Great projects Cheryl - love them both! Cheers Claire x

Cindy Haffner said...

Love Blue and Yellow Cheryl. FABULOUS!!

Tracey said...

Fabulous ATC Cheryl & that card is absolutely gorgeous, I love the colours :) How cool I won your candy :) Thanks hun, I'll email you now.

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Mandy said...

Oh hun these are beautiful, your colouring is lovely
hugs Mandy xx

Terry said...

Love the cute card and of course the ATC! Congrats to Tracey! Have a nice weekend!

Lynn Stevens said...

Your card is darling, I Love the atc, I bet it looks like real water too. Very clever. I really need to get over here more often. Love your book Cheryl!
Congrats to Tracey!

Dora said...

These are gorgeous, I love the Sugar Nellie one so much though, your colouring is fantastic. Love it. Hugs xxx

Rica said...

Two fabulous creations Cheryl, stunning colours and colouring of your SN Adorable and your ATC is so creative, love the colours and Uncle Tim's fabulous stamp.
hugs
Heather xx

Sarah said...

Hi chum love both of these your colouring with both mediums is perfect Cheryl love how you have coloured in this S/N image she is so sweet I hope you are having a great weekend,
Congrats!! to Tracey on her win, of your lovely Candy chum. Lots Hugs
Sarah x

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
how ya didlin?? gorgeous creations as always,awesome colouring i luv the man with the brolly, beautiful creations, sue,x

Liz said...

brill colouring hun love the new S nellie I am not at home but mail u soon xx liz xx

gina g said...

Wow these are brilliant Cheryl. Hope your enjoying your weekend. luv gina xx

Sherryn said...

awesome projects cheryl. Hope you are well. xx

Cheryl said...

Beautiful! I love that they both are such different styles.

Linby said...

Lovely work as always. What a great idea to do the shadow with the umbrella man -I've got that stamp so going to give it a go. Thanks for the inspiration.
Linbyx

Juls said...

as always such gorgeous creations!!! Just Loving your ATC!!! That blue is just amazing!!! Hugs Juls