This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Friday, 7 January 2011

Wish,for the New Year

Hi guys well over at the polka doodles,we are celebrating the new year,make a wish,you can interprate this in anyway you choose,
I have taken one of the images from all around,and everywere CD along with the beautiful set of many papers that come with the CD
I have used Prisma pencils to colur in my image,used some flowers from my stash,and used some of the doodle dew drops too,then finished with some machine stitching around the card.
So if you would like to join us for our first challenge of the new year,the link is HERE The link to Nickys shop is Here and you will find this CD and others too.
I have also been busy making some more pages for the swap that She is organising,so here are some more pages,

This is,Gez page be happy,using things,you love,

This one is She's page grungy xmas

This one is,Sonja;s page Steampunk,
Hope the girls like them only,few more to do now and will all be done. Before I go just want to thank,Maria for following my blog thank you hun,and also to Partriziaxlithaz for my award too,bless you hun for thinking of me. And finally the girls on,the sparkles forum have set up a new challenge,xmas so if you want to get ahead with your xmas cards,this year why not pop over HERE to find out more.
Good luck girls.


29 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

A beautiful card cheryl and do love these pages they are gorgeous lovely vintage feel.
Chris x

Sarah said...

Hi Chum love your card fab colours and your pages are super too I love the grungy xmas Cheryl, all great makes will email soon chum, Hugs
Sarah x

Dora said...

Hi Cheryl, what a pretty card, love the papers and that punched centre piece behind the fairy looks lovely xxx

Mette said...

These creations are just stunning Cheryl. Love the versatile looks and the way you use your elements to create little works of art.
Hugs, Mette

pinky said...

Gorgeous PD card Cheryl, love the gorgeous gingham. Your pages are fascinating, love looking at them.

Dawn said...

Cheryl, I love the colours in the top one hon especially. Lovely work, you have been busy. xx

Junibears said...

Love to see your work Cheryl. Lovely pics. Hugs xx

Cindy Haffner said...

Hi Cheryk, Love all your gorgeous work.

Zoechaos said...

And more creative pages blown away you must have nearly finished now! XOXO Zoe

Karen said...

WOW WOW WOW! more luscious pages! You are sooo creative my lovely xxx

Juls said...

as always some fabulous and inspiring makes!!! Just Love the image in your 2nd project of the woman with the long hair!!!! fabulous!! a real treat to visit and look at your work...as always!!! Hugs Juls

jackiescrafts said...

Love your card Cheryl and your pages are fab too

Hugs Jackie x

Netty said...

Smashing pages. xx

Claire Phillips said...

Fab card Cheryl and love your pages.....you keep sooooo busy! Cheers Claire x

Dawn said...

Love gingham and the stitching makes it perfect. great work by the other ladies too all very talented ladies

Love Dawn xx

Dezinaworld said...

Beautiful work Cheryl these are all really pretty. Hope you are keeping healthy this January
hugs June xxxx

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Cheryl,
Such beautiful work!!! And I love the one with the pink dress too!!
I am doing a feature on you this week on my I Owe it All to Him blog in the next few days!
XO

Maria Matter said...

oooo Cheryl, they're all so wonderful! love the grunge! you have added so many lovely details to these hun, just gorgoeus!!
hugs & blessings

Lynn Stevens said...

Gotta say the Steampunk steals my heart!

Faye said...

Sigh. Cheryl, you are so clever! xxx

Liz said...

brilliant work all of it un hope ur ok

liz xxx

Terry said...

Adorable card and so beautifully colored! Love the pages as well! You are so brilliant!

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Hi hun, love your card ;-) I really must use stitching more on my cards. Love all the other cards too
Anne xx

Lorraine said...

Cheryl, love your card and your swap pages here and in your below posts are just gorgeous! Love your style!

Mina said...

I love those pages Cheryl, do I spot a bit of graphic45 papers too...my fav
Mina xxx

Fliss said...

Just love your gorgeous card Cheryl and those pages are all absolutely stunning - fabulous colours and great grungy effects.
Sorry not to be making comments so much lately, tax return deadline looming and pushy clients stopping my crafting!
Hugs, Fliss xxx

Susie Jefferson said...

Thanks so much for visiting me and leaving a comment - I'm finally surfacing to wish you a shamefully late Happy New Year after a disastrous computer crash compounded by my 2nd bout of flu!

Not a good start... it can only get better, lol.

maxine said...

Great work Cheryl Happy new year x

Angel said...

Hi Cheryl.

Love your card, an pages...

Hope your keeping your chin up poppet..

Huggies Angel