This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Wednesday, 2 February 2011

Pixie Cottage DT,and small easel card

&Hi guys over at the pixie cottage this week we have yet another brilliant sketch for you to follow,and the theme this week is to use buttons,on your card,etc.
I have used one of the new digital stamps,A Bloom and Her Trio and NEW Digital Image by ArTish






coloured with pencils,then added one of M,dies,then embossed it added it to side of the card,added buttons,and ribbon,and some glaze to some of the flower.
I have also made this tiny,2inch easel card,using June's free images,which she had on her blog,yesterday as a free give away,you can see more of Junes,brilliant images,collage sheets,HERE



I also want to thank,curlybear,for the stylish,blog award,bless your heart hun,this lady is one brilliant crafter,her blog is HERE,so please take a look you will love what you see. I also would love you to pop over,and follow my dear friend Juniebears,as she is trying to reach 100 followers,then she is,posting a prize on her blog. Now June does the most amazing creations,tell you this lady is mega talented,and lovely,too so please pop over HERE to say Hi and help her,get to her 100 mark,thank you hugs cheryl x
I have also just finished,this house,and easel card now this is tiny I have been using up lots of my old scraps,of card and things. The House stamp is Kanban,used MS punch stamped the house several time,then,linked them altogether to make this scene.



                                                                      Challenges,
corrosive button it up
pile it on punches MS
bunnyzoes love is in the air




totallystampalicious no reason at all hope my wee scene is okay for this challenge just wanted to make it,I know my dog lady who comes and cut my dogs hair will love it,she always,asks me if I have made any wee things,as she takes them home and puts them in her cabinet in her little cottage,bless her. So will keep this for her,

42 comments:

Lori said...

Oh my goodness Cheryl!!! Your cards and house scene are AMAZING! Very well done!!! It's been waaaaay too long since I've come for a visit... I'm hoping that I can get back to visiting my sweet friends again :)

I'm going to check out June's images. I LOVE what you've done with it! Thanks for the link.

Love and hugs ~ Lori

Fliss said...

Just gorgeous Cheryl and that little scene is just wonderful. I'm sure your dog groomer will really love it.
Really sorry about your PD news too and I know we'll miss your unique style there.
Hugs, Fliss xxx

michele hileman said...

Great work. I love seeing your work you inspire me

Crafty Chris said...

Fantastic Cheryl love the 1st one I have been seeing a lot of yellow's recently, roll on spring.
Chris x

pinky said...

Gorgeous work Cheryl, I am so in love with little mini easel card and love how you coloured that blossom;)

Tracey said...

Hi Cheryl, you really brought that image alive on the DT card & I love the colours. The vintage mini easel card is beautiful too :)

Hope you're having a great week.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Curlybear said...

Hi Cheryl lovely creations, wow lady there is lots of eye candy goodness on your blog...
and thank you so much fr your lovely comment about the blog award, unfortunately I haven't been able to publish because blogger is telling me that the comment is no longer there,

but thanks again hun and have a great day,
Hugs Bridget :) x

Junibears said...

You are the dearest Cheryl! Thank you for 'advertising' me. Come and put your name on the list, it's up!
And your work is unbelievable. I just don't know how you do it. You're making me want to get back to doing more hands on work but I can't get anywhere near to your creations.
Tons of love sweetie. xx

Sylvia x said...

Fantastic!!! Your projects are just mind-blowing hun... i love them all.

sylvia xx

ALTERED ARTIFACTS said...

Love them all but that Queen of hearts card is to die for!

Courtney said...

Beautiful creations Cheryl! Thanks for playing along in our "Hearts a Flutter" Challenge this week at Penny's. Good Luck!

Courtney~

Cindy Haffner said...

All so BEAUTIFUL Cheryl!!

Dorcas said...

LOve your yellow card, Cheryl! Awesome job!

uksharon said...

Fabulous creations beautifully done. Your header reminds me I have still not used that stamp - must get it out.
Thanks for joining us at PIO this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Joycelyn Turner said...

Oh wow!!! THese are all wonderful!!!!! Your scene with the Queen of Hearts is sooo cool!!!! Thanks for playing along with Totally Stampalicious!!!

Kim Piggott said...

Wow!
Such amazing creations hun!
hugs
kim x

Katie said...

Super card!
Thanks for PIO and The Pixie Cottage :)

Tanya R said...

Gorgeous my dear! As usual.
Hugs
Tanya

artish said...

oh miss cheryl i'll be forwarding your blog link to my mommy...she LOVES Yellow! your coloring has brought these flowers to LIFE...bravo. thank you for sending them out into blogland with an awesome debut!!!!!!!!! big hug!!

chris said...

Hi Cheryl such a bundle of gorgeousness all your creations, always so fabulolus. hugs chris xx

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
gorgeous card, super colouring as always, stunning creations as always hun, sue,x

Dezinaworld said...

Wow absolutely beautiful work Cheryl, thanks for using the freebie in your beautiful card. I am loving your latest work thats gorgeous
hugs June

Lorraine said...

Beautiful creations! Love all the textures on your projects and the different elements!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh that rose is gorgeous and so is that easel card. wow. you are soooooooooooo incredible!

hugs :)

Davi said...

As usual dear Cheryl all the creations are fabulous!! I love the beautiful yellow card, the wonderful pink easel and the cooool house!!

Sherryn said...

awesome projects cheryl. xx

Crystal said...

beautiful work...love them all! thanks for playing along with us at PIO! hope to see you again soon! hugs!

Anne said...

Your creations are beautiful Cheryl!

Wish you a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anne

Jan said...

Amazing creations and love the card!

CraftyC said...

Wow Cheryl, all so beautiful. Nice to see you being creative as ever!
Clairexx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

More wonderful creations, love the yellow card, lovely and bright and the mini easel card is fab. Love your little scene too :-)
Anne xx

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Wow what a wonderful collection of gorgeous creations! Love each one...so unique and pretty!

Dawn said...

Fab flower colouring and loving the story house

Love Dawn xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Cheryl, just a quick visit to say thank you so much for your lovely Birthday wishes, hopefully I'm back to blogging again,been so busy not made a card in a week, hope I can remember how lol,
Your creations are lovely hun, so different and all fab, see you soon, hugs Liz xx

Jackie said...

Splendid cards - fab work!

Maria Matter said...

omgosh Cheryl, you are amazing...look at all these wonderful makes!!!
gorgeous yellow flower, love how you used the sketch! Your round easel is adorable and your house scene is so creative!! love it!
You are such an inspiration hun!!
hugs & blessings

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

Toots of wonderful ideas at your blog! ! Wow! iLife the valentine image card best! Thanksforjoini Gus at Penny's ! :-). Amy

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

Opps meant to say tons!

Juls said...

oh wow!!!! such gorgeous creations!!! I adore your circle easel card! Hugs Juls

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wow, you've been very creative - love thoses pieces.

~*Joni said...

Wow Cheryl, what a beautiful little galelry today! The circle easel is such a wonderful fold with that beautiful design. Thank you so much for joining us in our Unique Fold challenge at Claudia & Co. this week.
~*Joni C&Co. DT

Mina said...

wow Cheryl your work just gets better and better girl...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
Mina xxx