This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Pixie cottage,DT slider card,and another entry for the DT call at sweetpea

Morning guys well here we are again another Wednesday and its time once again to play along with the Pixie cottage,once again using another of our great sketches,with the theme this week being Embossing.
I have used Ballerina Fairy Taking a Ride Alisa Ramirez .




                                                   


I have used variuous papers from my stash,EK border punch,then I have embossed some vellum, the flower is made using the free stamp from the craft magazing,then I have just added ribbon,and some glitter.
So I hope you will join us this week,you are all being stars with the amount of entries we are having each week,and I and the team thank you so much for that. So if you would like to join in,the link to the Pixie Cottage is HERE.
Well as you all know I love all types of crafting,altered art,cute cuddly and things that I like to try, this is something I made for my wee buddie Sarah,over at Sarah's little creations I can post it now as she has got it.



Image from crafty individuals,Distress inks,charms,Tims,ribbon then you just pull the top to reveal the little paris girl at the top.
I want to thank all you guys for the lovely comments you left about my double twisted easel card hope you will all show me,when you have made one as I would love to see what you do.
This is another one I have made again using one of the sweet pea images,papers are SU,EK punch,ribbon,Kanban sentiment,lace and this time I have used a wee tiny card,which I have attached to the base,to write the sentiment in. Image colored with my prisma's




Before I go I would just like to welcome,lilikat,and flutterby Trina to my blog wow I have,308 on my blog now,only 2 more to go before I reach,310 how cool is that you guys are awesome you know that.
I also found this wee cute image whilst,on my rounds last night,Jackie is setting up a new blog to promote her art work and oh if you love cute,and beautifully detailed stamps,you must go over to check out this little beauty and to find out how you can get her free the link is HERE the little girl is called Suzi
Challenges,well my sweet pea card I thought I would enter that into,the DT challenge again no harm in that I have got some more of these lush stamps coming,this week,cant wait to ink them up just love there faces,and there eyes. So hope they do not mind me putting in another entry,
sweetpea dreams,anything goes,you must use a sweet pea stamp
woodware embossing,
loipopcrafts fav colouring medium,prisma pencils
craftsandme things with wings





38 comments:

Anesha said...

Super creations Cheryl!!!! Have a great day. Hugs Anesha

Kim Piggott said...

Oh Cheryl your creations are totally beautiful!
hugs
kim x

patriziawithaz said...

Wow ! you have been a busy girl - these are all gorgeous Cheryl x
(if you have any to spare please send me a bit of your Mojo - feeling a bit flat at the mo xx)

Tracey said...

WOW! Fantastic creations Cheryl & so creative :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Jan said...

Cute cards and the Travel to Paris card is a beauty! Good luck with the DT call :)

Margreet said...

you did it again Cheryl: beautiful creations....real eyecatchers!
xxx Margreet

pinky said...

You are a busy woman Cheryl, these creations are absolutely gorgeous, love the vibrant colours in the first one. Good luck in the DT call.

jackiescrafts said...

Hi Cheryl, I hope you are ok Hunnie
Gosh I love all your makes they are gorgeous, I especially love the one you have made for the SFC this time. Thanks for joining in hunnie

Hugs Jackie x

KymKreates said...

Wow all of your work is exceptional!!! Just stunning!

Thanks for joining us this time with the anything goes challenge. Hope to see more of your artwork in the future!

KymKreates
Sweet Pea DT

Nancy said...

Amazing creations! So colorful, and they are all different styles...love it!! Thanks for joining us this week at Woodware USA!!

Cindy Haffner said...

All so GORGEOUS Cheryl!!

laney said...

Fabulous work Cheryl!!!
especially love the travel to Paris one stunning!!
hugs
laney

Nanda said...

You have been busy. All the cards looks great!

Hugs,
Nanda

Juls said...

I am loving these double twisted easles you are doing!!! They are just so STUNNING!!!!!!!

Also love your paris themed creation...Love the images and the gorgeous sepia colour tones!!!

AMAZING!!!!

Hugs Juls

Tanya R said...

You have such a way with paper and colors. I just love how bright your Pixie card turned out this week. Just the right amount of cheer for me. Thanks for inspiring me.
Hugs
Tanya

Nancy Y said...

All of these cards are really Gorgeous and so very Creative! Good Luck with the DT call!
Nancy :D

Maria Matter said...

Wowza Cheryl, you did a fabulous job with each of these styles...from adorably sweet to beautifully vintage to absolutely STUNNING!!! just love visiting here, so much eye candy!
hope you're having a wonderful day!
hugs & blessings!

Debbie said...

Each card so different, yet each magnificent in it's own way.. Great job on everything. Good luck with the DT spot, if it were up to me, you'd be a
a shoe in

Hugs
N Y Debbie

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
wow so much to take in, you dont do things by half hun, awesome creations, bet Sarah was well chuffed with her gift, good luck with the DT shout hun, fabulous work, sue,x

Lorraine said...

Beautiful creations, Cheryl! My fav is the slider card - love the colors & design, but the twisted easel card is so cool, too.

Mandy said...

Hi Cheryl,
Yet again it's been a while and yet again I've found yet more stunning work..I love all of your cards just beautiful..
Mandy x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

You've been very busy and creative. The new twisted easel card looks fab. My personal favorite is the Paris card.

Dazie said...

Cheryl both your makes are fab! You know I love your vintage stuff its stunning!
Also
Thanks for joining the sparkles girls this fortnight
Dazie
x

Sharon said...

Fabulous work Cheryl. Your Pixie card is so sweet and I adore the texture on the second one. A beautiful sweet pea creation too.
Hugs,
Sharon xx

Angel said...

Hi Cheryl.

WOW, i love your easel cards, gorgeous, all your creations are amazing as always.

Thanks for joining us at SFC, good luck.

Huggies Angel

Jodi said...

These are such gorgeous creations!! I love how different they all are!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Chris @ My Arty Attempts said...

All your cards are beautiful but I am particularly drawn to your Travel to Paris vintage card.
Take Care Hun

gina g said...

Gorgeous creations hun love the Sweet Pea one, beautiful work. luv gina xx

Sarah said...

Ahhh!!! chum, my gorgeous slider card that you sent me is even more beautiful in real life,I love it!!! and as you know I love all your Pixie cards, your double twisted easel card my goodness the work you have put into this make chum is amazing!! three beautiful makes, thanks chum for your input on the drawers had to laugh the painted drawers are white not blue lol' hehe but I must admit, they do look a bit on the blue side in the pic, I'm going to paint the other drawers too, thanks for your advice chum, my finger and toes are crossed for your DT challenge entry chum lots Hugs
Sarah x

Lisette Morris said...

So pretty! Best of luck on your DT call!

isu.alum said...

Such a variety of pretty cards! Thanks for playing in the WoodwareUSA challenge this week. Good luck! kerry

Faye said...

As always, what beautiful work, I especially like your Pixie Cottage card, very pretty.
Thanks for your very kind words at the weekend, I really appreciated them.
Good Luck with the DT Call hun. xxx

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh you are so brave in your fabulous creations. i'm so boring!!! lol. these are gorgeous and if it were me? you'd be on that DT in a heartbeat. good luck sweetie.

hugs :)

Stacey G.- 2 Craf-t-4u said...

What gorgeous projects Cheryl! Love the card with tag that slides out! Very vintagy and very pretty! Also love that double easel card! I want to try that one! Thank you for all your lovely comments!

Davi said...

As always your creations are fabulous Cheryl! Just love all the embellies and colors. :)

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Cheryl this is one stunning selection of creations, wow, loving the beautiful image and flower of the first one, the vintage look of the second and the colours and creativity of the third, awesome work.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Neet said...

Gosh Cheryl, there is so much to see - love everything but the Paris slider does it for me - evocative is what I would describe it as.
Amazed by your last one lovely colouring and now off to check how to do it - thanks for the tute which I peeked at below this post.

Diamond Doll said...

Gorgeous set of creations Cheryl.
Thanx for joining us at Crafts and Me.
(hugs)
Trish (-: