This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Sunday, 6 February 2011

Steampunk,and a card,and a bit of a blunder,opps

Hi guys
Well if you saw my previous post,so sorry as I posted it too early trust me,time goes quick enough as it is without me bringing things forward. But luckily only had one comment from dear craftyanny thanks hun,
So here is my,bag I made,and also a card.


I have used,graphic 45 papers,buttons,a chain,from my stash,and added bits and pieces from an old necklace. Then finally,used a distressing tool,to distress the edges.
Now for my card,this is one of Mo's Images,which as soon as I saw it,I knew it was for me,as I can remeber Lisa bringing me a huge bunch of flowers when she was tiny bless her.
I have used,my pro markers this time,still trying to get the coluring a bit better.

I have just used,some plain papers some lace Kanban sentiment,MS butterfly,ribbon,and some glitter.
I also want to welcome Nancy to my blog,bless you hun I love getting new followers.
I also want to tell you about a new challenge blog that is starting soon,they are looking for new DT members,so if you are interested,the link to the blog is HERE  Its called bling it on. Also MO has been having her images,stolen,and altered so if you want to help her to stop these people doing this,then add this to your blog.
                                                                        Challenges
stampsomthing use a digi
mo's,challenge love,
sarahhurley challenge die cuts,

34 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

Gorgeous bag cheryl and love the mo manning card she is so cute havent been over there in ages.
Chris x

Jan said...

Gorgeous-ness!

Julie said...

A beautiful bag Cheryl, and fab card too. Your colouring is getting better all the time.
Julie x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Your steampunk piece rocks and the card is really lovely. Have a nice sunday.

Sarah said...

WOW!!! your bag is amazing chum, fabulous detail and your card is gorgeous love this wee image too coloured fabby also I'm off out now will email later chum, lots Hugs
Sarah x

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

wow and more wow!!! i think i figured it out why my stuff is so boring... i'm soooooooooo afraid to put all that embellishments on them. the postage would kill me - lol. but GF!!! this is stunning!

hugs :)

Liz said...

Love the bag and that little lass is so sweet lovely work Cheryl

Liz xx

wearestampers said...

What a great bag! Just fab! And another gorgeous card!
Pam

Zoechaos said...

WOW your steampunk piece is mindblowing very very special. XOXO Zoe

michele hileman said...

Hey Girlfriend
I just love love the steampunk... You do awesome work

Juls said...

fabulous creations!!! Loving your handbag style cards!!! Love the the rich colours...that gorgeous image and the fabulous chain detail!!! fabulous work as always! Hugs Juls

Lorraine said...

WOW, I LOVE YOUR BAG! That is so cool! Love all the different elements, colors, papers! GORGEOUS!

Netty said...

Terrific bag Cheryl and love your card as well. Its all fab. Annette x

Sharon said...

OMG!!! That steampunk is superb Cheryl. You've got that style mastered. Love your beautiful card too. Such a sweet image and the little details are fab.
Hugs,
Sharon xx

Dorcas said...

Fabulous projects, Cheryl! Wow!
You ought to ad dyour Mo card to the challenge this week. Its "all about the love". Your card is perfect!

patriziawithaz said...

Fabulous bag creation Cheryl - it rocks !! And your card is gorgeous xx

Anesha said...

Wonderful piece and great card Cheryl. Have a great week. Hugs

Shazza said...

fabulous creations Cheryl x

Debbie said...

This is gorgeous...Love thing about it

Hugs
Debbie

Rebekah said...

What fabulous work Cheryl, I love the bag so very you and so completely stunning hugs Rebekah xxx

Chris said...

Dear Cheryl, I have certainly missed a lot without my computer. What fabulous creations you have made. I've been playing with microscope slides and masterboard techniques from the March Craft Stamper. Good messy fun.
Hugs, Chris
Keep Well

Cindy Haffner said...

Wicked SWEET!!!

coldwaters2 said...

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Cheryl I cannot describe to you how I felt when I first set eyes on that bag, OMG, it is awesome, I love, love the card what a contrast between the two, yet equally so very beautiful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Ila said...

The bad is Gorgeous...I love the metal accents.. (old necklace looks Fabulous!)..Your card is Beautiful!!..fantasic coloring and details!!..Hugs, Ila

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous creations Cheryl.
luv
Debby

Brenda Brown said...

Amazing work as usual Cheryl, just love the vintage bag and the image is fabulous. Great makes.
Have a great week.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Pat said...

Hi Cheryl...I agree, this is the cutest little image. Mo is amazing, isn't she?! I am continually amazed - and delighted - at the very "real" situations and images she creates! Your coloring is very, very pretty, Cheryl!! LKove the shading in the flowers...you are so patient to color each flower!! Love the lavenders & greens! Also love the rich blue in her dress & shoes! Yikes...I just LOVE your card, darlin'!! I'm so pleased that you've joined us this week at Mo's! Pat Frank

Terry said...

Love going from oh that is cool, to oh that is so cute! Both are just lovely and perfect!

Tanya R said...

Loving your steampunk, then adding the adorable image below it really made me go awe!
Hugs
Tanya

Cheryl said...

Both cards are so fabulous while being so completely different. I just love all the details you included on each.

Dawn B. said...

Cheryl your Mo card is adorable.. She looks great in blues. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

Jackie said...

Your bag is WONDERFUL! And the card is so sweet!

Elaine L. said...

How sweet this is! I love the lace and butterfly. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Lynn Stevens said...

Your bag is awesome Cheryl!!! and a darling card too.
hugs Lynn