This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Monday, 14 February 2011

Tutorial for,double twisted Easel card

Hi guys,
As,asked for here is the tutorial for the double twisted easel card,








Should have said,do the other side the same,as the first.with another piece of,4 by 4 inch,card
Some,people have said,that twisted,or,double sided,cards have not stood up they fall down,However I have not found this at all. If you use,good quality card stock and crease,really well,with your bone folder,it works perfectly. Another tip is,when you add your card to the fold,make sure,you fit it correctly,not half way up,lay card flat,and adhere were the tape is shown on the picture. Any,info,or questions,you can always email me or leave a message on here and I will get back to you.
Here is my finished double,twisted card,
 This,is the card,folded,flat,the back,and the front,of the card



Image,sweat pea card,Kanban,and SU EK border punch,ribbon,SU buttons,flowers,leaves,glitter, the sentiment is Kanban.. Image colured with prisma,pencils.
I have used,one normal card,which opens,on one side,and just the one piece of 4 by,4 card,to the other side this is entirley up to you I just like to be able,to write in the card,when giving it to someone,
Right hope this is okay,I am now off,out to the doctors,so catch you all later hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Oh whilst i was looking for some challenges,I have just realised,that,sweet,pea stampers,are looking for a DT,and as I adore,these stamps,I thought I would enter this card,and the other one,which I made,into a double twisted easel card.
So I thought,I would give it a go,so I shall enter this,they asked for,2 of your favourite cards,and as my,twisted,easel card was also  a sweet pea stamp i thought I would enter that too.
Challenges, I,just adore these stamps,as they are fantasy mystiacal and oh a joy to colur which makes cards for me such a joy to do. So yeah to say I would love to be on there team is bit of an understatment
Sweetpeastampchallenge DT,my second,card is on the third post below,hope that is okay.
sweetpeadreamchallenge anything,but you must use a sweatpea image
catchthebug,different folds,
Here is the card,again,

39 comments:

Juls said...

stunning card!!!! Loveing that beautiful rich red with the yello...the image is just beautiful, and each and every finishing touch is just beautiful and perfect!!!! very luxurious card! Thanks for the tutorial!!! Hugs Juls

wearestampers said...

This is just beautiful Cheryl! I am making a single easel card for hubby that I will post later today from your other tutorial!
Pam

Brenda Brown said...

Super, neat and glorious card Cheryl and another fab tutorial. Thanks so much.
Hope you are having a fabulous Valentine's Day.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Nancy Y said...

Thank you so much for the tutorial, I'll have to try to make one! Your card looks Beautiful, and I love all of those Gorgeous embellishments!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Nancy xx :D

Dazie said...

You are so clever! I love this one!
Dazie
x

Padster said...

Oooohhhh love it - am deffo gonna have a go but am sure mine if anyone's will fall over lol!

Liz said...

Love the card Cheryl but guess mine wouldnt look like that will try the one below first thanks a lot tho very interesting
liz x

Linda w said...

Lovely clear instructions, can't wait to have a go. Your card is fabulous. Hug slin

Mina said...

what a fantastic tutorial Cheryl, so clear and understandable...brilliant
Mina xxx

Sue said...

Hi hun
gorgeous card,awesome colour work, brill tutorial hun, thank you, sue,x

Dawn said...

What a fab card Cheryl, I am going to have a go at these very soon & will be using your tut. Thanks for sharing it hon xxx

Cheryl said...

Stunning card! Thank you for the tutorial. I just saw one of these for the first time yesterday. I love they way they look and will be referring back to your directions.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wow, that's stunning, I think I'll take it on my to-do-list. Thanks for sharing.

Cindy Haffner said...

AMAZING, and so AWESOME!!

pinky said...

I have one of those stamps and not yet inked it Cheryl. Thanks for showing us the tutorial, very handy:) Your card is absolutely stunning!!

Cheryl said...

WOW these are SPECTACULAR and beautiful embellished!!! You are so clever,thanks for the tutorial!!
Hugs xx

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh thank you, thank you!

happy valentines day.

hugs :)

KymKreates said...

What a beautiful creation! Thanks for the new technique!

Thanks for joining us this time with the anything goes challenge. Hope to see more of your artwork in the future!

KymKreates
Sweet Pea DT

Sarah said...

OH' chum love this colour and what a fabulous double easel card, great detail and colouring throughout chum, you are clever!! oh' your your lovely gift today & card, big Hugs xx will email tomorrow chum, lots Hugs
Sarah x

Sarah said...

Sorry! forgot to say great Tutorial also chum!!lol'
Hugs
Sarah x

Chris @ My Arty Attempts said...

Thank you Cheryl! that's great

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

gorgeous!!!
thanks so much for trying out for our dt...good luck!!!

Love crafts forever said...

WOW! That is awesome tutorial, thank you so much. Love your pretty bow. I wish you very best of luck for the DT.
Hugs Nataliya.

Happy Valentine Day!!!!!

Junibears said...

How wonderul, Wow! I'm lucky to be able to do a straightforward easel card.
Gorgeous work as always.
Hugs
xx

Flutterby Trina said...

Thank you so much! xxxx

Karen said...

ooo you are such a clever girl Cheryl! xxx

Claire Phillips said...

Great cards Cheryl and fab tutorial - very clever idea! I like the double idea as you can add so much more into the format. Cheers Claire x

Jackie said...

Your cards are just so creative! Thanks for the tutorial, Cheryl.

Tracey said...

Wow both cards are stunning honey and I love the vibrant colours on them both but the double twist definitely has the 'wow' factor, what a clever idea, thanks for sharing, have a great week honey xxx

Jan said...

Beautiful card and great tutorial!

Debbie said...

Wow Cheryl, this is just over the top!!! Love it. And thanks for the tutorial

Hugs
NY Debbie

Maria Matter said...

Wowza!!! Cheryl, this is so amazing!!! You are such a talented crafter hun! Thanks for sharing the tutorial too!
hugs & blessings

Lynn Stevens said...

What a great tutorial and such beautiful cards, Thanks for sharing hun!
hugs Lynn

Min said...

Oh my goodness what a GORGEOUS card and a FABULOUS tutorial!
Thank you so much for playin' along with this weeks Catch The Bug "Different Fold" Challenge!
We hope you'll join us again this Saturday!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

gina g said...

Hi yer hun wow what can I say fantastic card and tutorial. luv gina xx

Stacey G.- 2 Craf-t-4u said...

Great Tutorial! Can't wait to try it! Thank You

Lola said...

Thanks so much for the tutorial! Such a lovely card and colors. Thank you for joining us this week at Catch the Bug!

Tammy Miller said...

What a GORGEOUS card and a great tutorial. I love all the detail. Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug for our Different Fold Challenge!.

Neet said...

Got to try this one - it is so effective - thanks for sharing.