This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Final,.DT post for Pixie Cottage,and more play time.

Morning,guys well this is my last post for the Pixie Cottage as a DT member I have been with these,guys for just over a year now,and decided its time for me to move on. To try something new,maybe someone will want me,lol Anyway I want to thank all the brilliant,Girls on the Pixie Cottage for making me so welcome and for all there continued,support they have been great. And I will miss them,all so thank,you Michelle for allowing me to be part of the team. Love Cheryl.
Well for my final card its sparkle the theme this week,so I decided to make a card with matching box,so here it is.


The papers are Anna Griffin,sentiment is Kan Ban,MS punch,lace,glitter and paper soft,pen viva. The gorgeous flower is from,Artish,such a talented lady.
So hope you will join in the challenge this week,over at the Pixie Cottage
Next I have been playing with my paints,again this stamp is from a set I bought of QVC last week,all about birds,stunning set,of stamps,papers and embellishments. I have used the crackle background technique on stamp board,just painted the flower,then took some cardboard took of the top layer and painted it,the paper is from the bird set too.
I have just added some string down the side,then cut out the tiny bird and butterfly,and the chipboard bird is from the same kit.
For those of you that are interested in the Shenna Douglas,paint and things on the craftsuperstore they are stocking all her stamps,paints,and stampboard,they are really quick at delivery too,for those of you that hate waiting,me included.
The link is here if you are interested,the stamp board is half the price too,they also have some great deals on Ebay for stamp board,I ordered some pieces and they arrived the next day. There is also a lady who sells,mountboard on Ebay the link if you are interested is Here I ordered,these and they came the next day she also has some of Shenna,s stamps and things on there too.
I have just seen someone selling some pieces on there that she did,the poppies,gosh never thought anyone would want to buy that kind of thing. No not saying the lady is not talented but really surprised thats all.
I have also given,the CAS a go did last week but was to late to enter not really happy with this at all but if I do not put something on I will miss it again, so here it is.
I used the paper from the same set as above,stamped Tim's sentiment edges with distress ink,s matted onto gold card then used the flourish from the craft barn,and embossed with gold embossing powder.
stamprus spring
Ididit spring



46 comments:

pinky said...

Gorgeous creations today Cheryl. You know my favourite will be the pink one lol. But the second two are definitely you, love the techniques you use and the stunning effects you create. Have a nice day:)

Crafty Chris said...

Gorgeous Cheryl as always love the one with the bird.
Chris x

Anesha said...

Wonderful creations, love the stampboard piece, stunning work!!

Chrissie said...

Your masculine card is great.
Well done for getting it in on time this week.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

wearestampers said...

Great work Cheryl! Love the greens with the birds!
Pam

Zoechaos said...

Another well made box Hun you really are the mistress of these! Stripped corragated cardboard is a fab backing love your bird themed card. XOXO Zoe

Liz said...

whoo looking for these bits thanks for the links hun love the birds they are to die for all your work its the tops
off to look at ur links

liz x

Liz said...

Well just looked at the mount board same seller as I thought to buy from so thanks for the hands up

liz xx

Dora said...

These are gorgeous Cheryl, love the birdie one most though.. it's amazing that crackle effect and the background are just stunning! Love it xx

Tanya R said...

Love your Pixie creation this week. The image and the choice of colors are wonderful.
Hugs
Tanya

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh so precious, Cheryl!! And I LOVE the colors!!
XO

Kathyk said...

Super card - lovely colours

Kathyk

Cindy Haffner said...

Beyond GORGEOUS my Friend!!~

Bluefairy4U said...

Well Cheryl, what can I say you have certainly left Pixie cottage with a card and box to remember. Your birds are really lovely lovely colours, the roses are so lifelike. Thanks for visiting me. Lots of love JOxxx

1CardCreator said...

These are all gorgeous, I'm sure you will be missed.

Brenda Brown said...

A great trio of pieces of art Cheryl. Love the flower in the pink card and the balance the green creates.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Dawn said...

Love your birdy that's my fave

Love Dawn xx

Mandi said...

What a fantastic sentiment!
Thanks for joining us
mandi
"Less is More"

Shazza said...

fab stuff Cheryl, looks like you have been having lots of crafty time x

michele said...

Gorgeous creations Cheryl love them both. Love the sentiment on the last one it's a good idea :) hugs x

Terry said...

More fabulous creations! Always love your color choices and both of these are wonderful!

Sue said...

Hi hun
im back yeaaa, totally awesome creations as always hun, luv the pretty pinks on the top card, sue,x

Sherryn said...

Great projects cheryl, Love the crackle one.
Hope your foot is feeling better xx

Mandy said...

Oh hun these are all gorgeous, love that pretty pink paper.
I'm sure the girls will be really sorry to see you go
hugs Mandy xx

michele hileman said...

Hey You, Beautiful projects. I miss talking to you. How are you doing. Make it Crafty is looking for more members. That is a cool place too.

Rose said...

Hi Cheryl, these are gorgeous, reallky lovely flower card and box and I love the birds card, the crackle background looks great, goes really well with the image and papers.

Love, Rose x

Netty said...

Terrific work Cheryl and your painting is gorgeous. Annette x

Chris A. said...

Cheryl, both makes are terrific!!!

Nancy Y said...

Gorgeous Creations! Love your painting, and I adore the little box you made to match the card!
Nancy xx :D

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What gorgeous creations Cheryl!! I just love the painting. Pixie cottage is going to miss you!! You did such fab creations with their images!!
hugs,
Chris

Susan said...

Cheryl, all the cards are pretty...but I really like the masculine card....awesome!

Lynn Stevens said...

Beautiful Cheryl, both of them, no doubt you will be missed at Pixie Cottage, whats the saying when one door closes another one opens!
hugs Lynn

Sue said...

Hi hun
left you a little something on me blog, sue,x

Sandie said...

As always your work is a delight to see....I particularly love the "Inspire" card....your choice of colours make it look very rustic.....
Sandie x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Beautiful stuff hun and loving your painting below, excellent :-)
Anne xx

Juls said...

wow!!! as always such stunning creations!!! I adore the beauty and fabulous elegance of your first creation...then red is my fav colour so I am totally in love with that project!!! Also I just adore your 2nd one to...loving the paint effects and your fab mix of textures!!! Hugs Juls

chris said...

such unique and beautiful work, you amaze me there is always something different here and I adore different. hope you are ok hugs chris xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Three wonderful pieces, all so different. My favorite ist the inspire bird.

Lorraine said...

More beautiful and unique creations, Cheryl!

Sylvie said...

Wonderful card
Hug Sylvie x

Nicola said...

Ooh these are all gorgeous Cheryl, love your painting. You are gonna be missed at The Pixie Cottage with your unique style,
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Sarah said...

Ahh!!! Loveeee your Pixie makes and this on e is beautiful chum, all the detail is fabulous lovely punch detail too, they will miss you at Pixie chum, love these red flowers on your next card the colouring off these are gorgeous and your inking detail is super on both of these great sentiment off Tims too. Lots Hugs
Sarah x

Jill said...

gorgeous creations Cheryl I just love your arty style and the detail you go into hugs Jill x

Gurkiss said...

Nice :)

Thank you for joining us at IDIC this week.

Hugs Gurkiss

Michelle said...

Cheryl I wanted to stop by and tell you how lucky we were to have you on the PC design team. Your work is wonderful and you were always so supporting of everyone. It has truely been a joy. You will be missed!

Maria Matter said...

more gorgeous makes, I just love the birds...they make me smile!
hugs!