This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Wednesday, 9 March 2011

Pixie cottage and my GD card for the craft barn plus another,sugar nellie,image

Hi guys,
Hope you are all okay,today its time for the pixie cottage,with another fab sketch with the option of Easter as the theme i choose to do,the daffodil,as it always brings easter to mind for me. Well apart from all the yummy eggs in the shops,
I have done an easel card,Image,from Artish,
coloured with my pencils,papers are SU,sentiment is Kanban. Added some ribbon,and buttons.
So if you would like to play in our challenge this week,we would love to see you all there.
Next is another one of the Sugar Nellie digital images,this one is called Thomas,and I have followed,this sketch,do not have a round,die so used,the sqaure instead hope that is okay.


As its,a boys card I have used,the button instead of,the flower and added some ribbon,for the leaves,papers are Papermainia,SU,and basil card MS punch,pencils,HB pencil for shading. I also added a touch of green to his eyes,not sure if you can see it but tried.
Challenges
Mojomonday sketch
creativecardcrew no flowers
anythingoes challenge die cuts
And finally my GD card for the craft barn,i made some concertina flowers,which I have done another tutorial on the blog. I have made my flower from craft metal,all available at the craft barn.
so here it is,
The papers,are from my stash,stamp crafty individuals,I have edged the card with,old paper distress inks.  Then taken a part of the stamp,and added it to the metal flower,then ripped,some of the txt from the same stamp.  All instructions are on the craft barn blog many thanks for all your lovely comments you are leaving me over,there as I have said,there is a reward coming soon from me,to say thank you. So watch this space.



                                                                   
                                                             
                                                                    
                                                          

46 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous cards Cheryl, fab work with the images.
luv
Debby

pinky said...

Beautiful creations Cheryl, my favourite is the first purely because its so bright and cheery and outside is miserable here today:)

Posh Cat Crafts said...

Hi Cheryl, I just love your style and your colouring is just perfect you always make your images pop out Gorgeous..

hugs
Tamara

Posh Cat Crafts said...

PS thank you for joining and supporting Anything goes challenge
Have a good Wednesday
Hugs
TAmara

Fliss said...

Gorgeous work Cheryl and I agree with Pinky as it's a dull day down here too.
Love your vintage Craft Barn card and will have a peek later.
Hugs, Fliss xxx

Suzi said...

Gorgeous as always Cheryl, love the wee boy, your colouring of him is amazing.
Hugs
Suzi x

Crafty Chris said...

Beautiful creations cheryl
Chris x

Margreet said...

beautiful creations Cheryl...great daffodil...nice boy with his green eyea....and that flower is superrrr!
xxx Margreet

Anesha said...

Great card Cheryl, love the last card, very creative!

wearestampers said...

You've been quite busy Cheryl! I love the Thomas image. Reminds me of my son, he loves trains! Wonderful work!
Pam

~Jeri~ said...

WOW! Gorgeous cards!!! You've been one busy bee..wish I had half your talent and mojo!!

Thanks for joining us at Craft Us Crazy and hope to see you joining us again!

Netty said...

All great cards Cheryl, but am loving the Craft Barn one. Hugs Annette x

Guylaine said...

very cute cards
and thank you for join us at Craft us Crazy this week

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh all so PRETTY and FABULOUS!!!

Mette said...

Super cards Cheryl all showing you veratile talent. Just fabulous in colour and layout.

Hugs, Mette

patriziawithaz said...

You are so talented Cheryl,it doesn't matter what you do it's all fab x Hugs x

Dawn said...

Your work is always fab Cheryl, but my fav is the last one, I just love that one, going to pop & have a look at your tut now xx

1CardCreator said...

Thanks Cheryl these cards are all gorgeous, so glad you shared the how to over at the Craft Barn. ~Diane

Dorcas said...

Wow Youve been busy, girl! I love the yellow card best, its so cheerful. You did a great job coloring the child, but he looks sad, makes me want to give him some candy or something.lol

Tanya R said...

Love all the yellow on your card, has me wishing for Spring, instead we are getting more snow.
Hugs
Tanya

Sarah said...

Gorgeous Gorgeous!!!! These are all fab chum, love your Pixie as always and Thomas is stunning superb colouring again!!! and your C/B card is beautiful fabulous background great makes lots Hugs
Sarah x

Dora said...

O wow Cheryl, I love your Easter card, it is so bright and springy, definitely reminds me of the sunshine :) hugs xx

Betty said...

Wow gorgeous creations Cheryl, your colouring in of the images is sooooo perfect hun.
l love them all.

Hugs Betty x x

joey said...

WOW Cheryl these are all gorgeous and all so different, I adore the yellow floral card, beautiful and bright! Joey xxx

gina g said...

Gorgeous creations as always hun, i love the little boy image its fabulous. luv gina xx

Mina said...

wow wow wow Cheryl, stunning work, I love the bottom one is beautifully vintage
Mina xxx
p.s. hows the foot

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such lovely creations. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Davi said...

Wowzie Cheryl these are all fabulous!!

Claire Phillips said...

Fabulous cards Cheryl - I really love the little boy - your colouring is fantastic! Cheers Claire x

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

you know what i like about you? ALL your creations are so different from each other. how creative and gorgeous! the boy card is awesome.

hugs :)

Maria Matter said...

oh these are all fabulous Cheryl!!! beautiful easel design, what a wonderfully cheerful color!!
Those SN images are amazing and your card is gorgeous!!!
lovely craft barn creation...ahh, Paris in the springtime! :)
hugs & blessings

Debbie said...

All the cards are gorgeous!!!

Hugs
Debbie

Sharon said...

Excellent! All those cards are absolutely brilliant Cheryl.
Sorry to be late commenting - bit of a hectic night last night.
Hugs,
Sharon xx

Lorraine said...

Beautiful cards! My fav is the last one - gorgeous and I love that metal flower!

Tracy said...

Hi Cheryl,
These are really gorgeous, you've chosen beautiful images, on all your creations.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Terry said...

You sure have been busy! All of these are just so gorgeous! Always a pleasure to visit you!

Adrina said...

Wow, beautiful cards Cheryl, you've been busy!!

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh wow, Cheryl, your creativity constantly astounds me!!! I LOVE these!
And the Paris one--ooooh-la-la!!!
Blessings & hugs from me, dear friend. Have a beautiful day!
Love,
Cindy

Jan said...

You are amazing! Your first card is so bright and cheerful and I just want to smell that flower!

Jackie said...

Just loving your cards, Cheryl, and the Paris one is stunning!

Mandy said...

Hi Cheryl,
I love all three cards,the first one reminds me of spring,the second has such a sweet image and your colouring is fab...the third one is just gorgeous,your flowers are stunning...hope you have a great weekend
Mandy x

Nicola said...

Fabulous creations Cheryl, all so different and inspiring.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

coldwaters2 said...

Awesome creations Cheryl each one is so different yet so beautiful in their own right, you are so diverse with your creativity which is just one of the things I love about you Cheryl. I hope that you are well.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Linby said...

Gorgeous work Cheryl - the yellow card is so bright and cheerful anyone would love to receive it and make their day I am sure.

thanks for all the lovely comments you leave on my blog - you are so supportive, I don't know how you find the time.
Linby x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wonderful cards, my favorites are the first and the last one, wonderful fresh yellow and great use of metal elements.

sue said...

beautiful cards thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x