This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Thursday, 3 March 2011

SK card,and 3 squares

Hi guys,well,you all did me proud with my craft barn comments you are so kind my next post on there will be Saturday,they are really chuffed I got so many comments,even my daughter has left me one on there as she has just got her computer. Oh bless her fancy doing that she is good to me.
Anyway thank you all again so much I think I got round to all of you and thanked your all personally if I missed anyone,out please know how gratefull I am just hope i can keep it up.
Right one of the challenges i have been meaning to try is,clean and simple and this week it was to have 3 squares,I am like lots of you who like to put lots of embellishments onto your cards,but I managed to come up with this.
I know its not great but I really wanted to support the girls as I know,chrissy,makes some stunning cards.
So this is mine,I have used my Nesties,then stamped,3 butterflies,with black versamark ink,then just added some paper to the card,edges with ink and that is it.

Told you it was not great,anyway this is the other card I have made,using my prisma pencils,papers,from my stash,SK image,made some flowers,and twirls,with paper,then just added some ribbon to finish.

I also want to welcome Clare Happy days to my blog,bless you hun,for following me and for also leaving a comment too on the craft barn blog. You guys,are all awesome,I was so glad to see some comments on there,as was worried,encase no one,commented,he he what a chump I would look like.
Anyway challenges,
Challenges,
lessismore my butterfly card
toptiptuesday fav embellishments,flowers
wagsandwhiskers punches my flowers made with MS punch
ididitcreations punches or dies




35 comments:

Anesha said...

Two fab cards. Love the sweet image on the second one. Have a wonderful day. Hugs Anesha

Wipso said...

Two more fab cards. I love butterflies so like the simplicity for the first one.
A x

Zoechaos said...

Love your 3 squares card the girls really did get off to a flying start didn't they? XOXO Zoe

Chrissie said...

Hi Cheryl,
Thanks for your kind words and welcome to "Less is More".
It's really hard to put just a little on a card if one is used to many layers and lots of embellishments. With just a few things on a card, positioning and proportion are all important.
I love your butterflies, what a great stamp, you could actually get away with less DP too as we like to see a bit of "white space" on the card, however the one you used is fab.
I hope you'll join us again next time!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

laney said...

Love them both Cheryl!I really like the Butterfly card!!
hugs
laney

Jo Davies said...

Beautiful 2 cards Cheryl,lovely butterflies and your second card is beautifully coloured, love the colours and image....Jo xxx

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
two gorgeous card, awesome colouring as always, beautifl flutterby card, sue,x

Jan said...

So cute and you totally deserve sweet comments :)

wearestampers said...

The SK image is just adorable!! Wonderful coloring on her too! I have a hard time making a clean and simple card too, without wanting to add more!! Yours is great though!!
Pam

brenda said...

Super wortk as ever Cheryl.

I am slowy getting round to thank you for visitng during my blogland ban. Still not back to full activity, but fingers crossed I am going in the right direction.

B x

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

you do CAS as beautifully as you do everything else!!!! absolutely stunning!

wooooooooo hoooooooo on your GD news! hey! she knows great talent when she sees it!

hugs :)

Maria Matter said...

oh these are fabulous Cheryl! I think your CAS card is beautiful, well done indeed!
gorgeous coloring on your sk card, love it hun!
hugs & blessings

Tanya R said...

Goregeous, and I just love the butterflies.
Hugs
Tanya

1CardCreator said...

These are both super! I like the reserved elegance of your CAS, and your coloring on the 2nd one is awesome!

Mandi said...

Those butterflies are lovely, what a delightful stamp!
Its a popular misconception that CAS is easy! Seem slike you aer enjoying your submissions
Do keep returning, it#s great to see you
mandi
"Less is More"

Brenda Brown said...

Both are fabulous Cheryl, I thnk you did the CAS look really well. Love the blues on the second card, it's very pretty.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Jackie said...

I really like both of them, although they are very different!

Lynne said...

Two fabulous cards. Love your butterflies.
Lynne xxx

Dora said...

Hi Cheryl, love both your cards, the three squares one is really elegant. Hugs xxxxx

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Cheryl, gosh hun I've missed a lot, first hope your legs not giving you too much gip, congrats on your craft barn GDT, well deserved hunny, love your creations so different yet all beautiful, thanks for your concern for Kay she thankfully seems ok, see you soon, hugs Liz xx

Terry said...

Both are just wonderful! Beautiful butterflies and she is colored so perfectly! Congratulations!

Mina said...

two stunners Cheryl....I so love that butterfly stamp and your cas card is amazing made with it
Mina xxx

ding said...

Lovely cards, Butterflies are very dear to my heart and you have used them beautifully on your cards.
Diane x

Davi said...

Fabby card Cheryl~~ I love that little Sarah K!!

Mandy said...

Hey hun, your cards are gorgeous Cheryl, I love the butterfly stamp and the SK image is lovely
hugs Mandy xx

coldwaters2 said...

Awesome cards here Cheryl, love the butterflies on the first one and that second is stunning, the colours and design look fantastic.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh Cheryl,
I came over to see how you are feeling!! I sure hope you are getting around...it must be so hard...and yet, you still find time to inspire us!!!
XO
Love,
Cindy

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What beautiful cards Cheryl!! I just love that Stampavie image and your coloring is beautiful.
hugs,
Chris

Lynn Stevens said...

I myself have a hard time with less is more. You did this one proud Cheryl!

Juls said...

fabulous cards! Loving the clean and simple looks....and I love the flowers and butterflies on your 2nd card! Hugs Juls

AsAlwaysAngela said...

I love that butterfly stamp! It look sso great with that die shape.

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

love your card for less is more!! fab butterflies :)

Tracy said...

I love your Sarah Kay, both creations are fabulous cheryl.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Sarah said...

Hi chum your cards are fabulous SK my fav love the colours Cheryl and your Butterfly one is CAS chum
fabby makes!!! ahhh!! bless your Lisa she loves her we Mummy, lots Hugs
Sarah x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Such a lovely image and a wonderful card, love all the elements.