This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Sunday, 10 April 2011

Creative Inspirations,DT and some butterflies,

Morning,guys,well yesterday  my SILand I went with Lisa to try some wedding dresses on,and oh boy talk about tears,there are 2 she fell in love with and oh guys she looked stunning.
This daft old biddy,sat there with tears streaming down her face even last night watching mama mia I was in tears especially the mother daughter bit when she asked her mum to give her away. I am great fan of Abba,have all there Albums just love there music.
Lisa is so caring,thoughtful and oh has that kid been through some,hellish times,bless her heart,but together we got through them and too see her yesterday happy,and in a wedding dress made everything,come together if you know what I mean.
My kids are very special to me,both of them,we have had such a long hard journey,and to see them both come out the other side has been the most rewarding thing any parent could wish for.
I am off to my son's today he is,doing a barb-b-que,lol I told him to make sure he had a pkt of tissues,lol bless him.
Right enough of this old,twit rambling on.

Hi guys,well its time again,for another Challenge over at creative inspirations,and the theme this week
choosen,by little old me is,Easter,card,project,you should see the rest of the teams,makes oh they are lush. so I made a card,and some,Easter,sweets from card,paper,and things,here it is.

The wee eggs,I made from some Fimo,then painted,them.made the choc,etc,from paper and card.
So hope you can join us,this week,
Next I have some cards I have been making,with one of my Butterfly stamps,from La,Blanc,colored with prisma pencils, embossed,the background,not sure what papers,they are,think they are Su not sure,added some adheshive stones,colred with pens,glittered edges of the butterfly,then cut it out. Then just added Ribbon to finish.
Our sponsers this week are Simon,says, who are our monthly sponsers.and whiff of joy

 This card,papers are from Kaiser Kraft,bird society,the rose stamp is also, from the same set. The butterfly is,free from  Craft Stamper,magazine,Which I have,cut out,twice,then added some paper soft colbolt blue to the wings,available from the Craft barn Here. Then just,cut the birds,from the paper and just added to corner of the card. Image colored with my pencils.
Oh I want to say hi,to Nikbee,to my blog lol,Hi sweetie,great to see you hope we get to chat more too.
niki,is another talented,lady makes the cutest cards.
Right off to have to make,my 8th cup of Coffee been up since,5 take care guys have a wonderful day hugs cheryl.
Oh nearly forgot,want to wish Artyjen,all the best with her new stamps tell you if you love,to create,altered art,atcs,cards etc Jen has designed some stunning stamps the link is HERE if you would like to take a look,amazing I will be buying as soon as they are in the rubber. Big congratulations hun.
Jen is another,Abba fan too how cool is that.
Sorry just had to add this,Shaz is starting up a new,blog called Ruby's rainbow,challenge so if you want to find out more,the Deets,are here best of luck with it hun.
Challenges,
sparkles,easter,





42 comments:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

HI Cheryl - so sorry about the missing pic. this morning!! another blogger glitch, but it's there now - phew!!
I know what you mean about that scene from Mama Mia, and crying when you see your daughter in her wedding dress - so emotional isn't it. Your daughter sounds like she is such a sweetheart.
Oh yes - I love these projects too Cheryl! Love and hugs, Sylvia xxxx

Lynn Stevens said...

I can only imagine the joy you felt watching her try on wedding dresses, how wonderful.

Great Easter projects Cheryl, looks so yummy!
hugs Lynn

Mandy said...

Aww bless you hun, I know I will be in tears when it's my Jodie's turn to be trying on wedding dresses, hubby was the one with a lump in his throat when Jode went off to her prom looking all grown up and like a little lady for a change lol.
Your creations are all gorgeous Cheryl, I love the vibrant blues on the butterfly especially.
Have a lovely time at the bbq
hugs Mandy xx

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh wow, I am so excited for Lisa--this is so awesome and I know it must have felt like a dream to be helping her choose her wedding dress!

I love this post and all the art--too adorable, Cheryl. Have fun at the barbecue at your son's house!
XO
Cindy

Curlybear said...

Wow Cheryl I am so excited for Lisa, the Wedding Day goes so fast it seems blurry until you look at all of the photos,

amd Oh my Word Lady so many beautiful makes and so much eye candy you are very inspiring,

have a lovely Sunday ,
Hugs Bridget :0) X

P.S Thank for the offer of some Neenah card, I do use Neenah I think I am a little to heavy handed on the brush nib of the pen I think I need to be more gentle and use more fluid movements lol thanks again for your generous offer x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous makes here hun, love the butterfly its stunning!!
OH wedding dresses, I remember going to try mine on 13 yrs ago, standing there crying for about 15 minutes lol
hugs shell xx

Betty said...

Hi Cheryl
Such an emotional time weddings from the start to the end, she must have looked like a princess.

Gorgeous creations, yummy easter basket that choc and eggs look so real, and your butterfly cards are stunning hun.
Hugs Betty x x

laney said...

WOW!! Cheryl I am teary now I bet you felt so proud and so you should be, Im still like that when my grandchildren made their 1St Holy Communion's... definitly needed the tissues!!
Great projects as always hun
hugs
laney

Jackie said...

Wedding dresses - how exciting ... And such fabulous work!

pinky said...

I thought I was bad up from 7 lol. Love your creative chocolate basket Cheryl, those little eggs are gorgeous. Wow to your butterflies the colours in them are gorgeous. I watched Mamma Mia last night too, loved it and sang to every song (much to annoyance of my son lol). What a lovely memory you will have through all the days of the day your daughter choose her wedding dress:)

Debbie said...

Cheryl this is fantastic..love both projects..I would have been crying with you if I was there.

Hugs
Debbie

Junibears said...

Oh what beautiful makes, gorgeous Easter basket and love, love, love those butterflies!
I know just how you felt with lovely daughter trying on wedding dresses. Enjoy every moment!
Hugs June xx

wearestampers said...

I just love the butterfly cards, so pretty! And a lovely Easter card too!! Enjoy the wedding bliss!
Pam

Nikbee said...

Hi Cheryl. Thanks for the fab welcome, so kind of you. I love the butterflies. The 3D one is fab. I'm so glad you had a lovely time watching Lisa try on wedding dresses.

Nikki x

Autumn said...

Beautiful projects hun! Love all those butterflies!
xxAutumn

jackiescrafts said...

Gorgeous makes Cheryl hunnie, you are very creative with your Easter sweet makes
Thanks for joining in at SFC this time

Hugs Jackie x

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFULLY done my Friend!!~

Dawn said...

Oh how thrilling to watch your daughter trying on dresses (Wedding) *swoon* I had three sons so I think I may have to miss this pleasure (who knows) Love the butterfly work, your eggs and chocolate look good enough to eat though mmmm

love Dawn xx

Debs said...

Gorgeous butterflies, your paper is perfect, what a lovely color combo
Debs
xxx

Angel said...

Hi Cheryl...

Fab hunnie, love the colour..
Ohhhh i have the wedding dress part to come..lol
Your not alone hunnie.

Thanks for joining us at SFC.

Huggies Angel

Esther said...

Hi Cheryl - those Butterfly Cards are just gorgeous and the Easter basket looks good enough to eat...that's the kind of choc I should get - no calories!! Hope you enjoyed the B-B-Q...Esther xx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh your creations are absolutely gorgeous Cheryl!
I know exactly how you feel with your babies as I am just the same. I would have been crying all over the place. They are so lucky and blessed to have an amazing mother like you too Cheryl!
Hope your BBQ was good and that you have enjoyed all this sunshine. Have a wonderful week!
hugs
kim x

Happy Days said...

Glad you got to go with you daughter to choose the wedding dress. Nothing daft about being in tears either - it's your right as a Mum ;)

Gorgeous creations as always hun. The colours on the butterfly are beautiful.

Claire xx

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
aww bless i bet she looked stunning in her wedding frock, nothing silly about gettin tearful hun. Gorgeous creations as always hun, luv the blue flutterby, tis stunning, hope you had good weekend hun, sue,x

Spyder said...

Beautiful cards and makes Cheryl, love the butterfly.
(lyn)

Sylvia x said...

fantastic projects hun....hope you had a good barbie..x

sylvia

Anesha said...

Lovely creations. Hope that the rest of the preparations goes well. Hugs Anesha

Rebekah said...

Fab work Cheryl! I love your butterflies, goodness i will be a mess when my daughters get married, I'm a mess at weddings anyway, come to think of it an adrex advert prob has me in tears so I've no hope at any of my childrens' weddings, well won't have to think about it for a while my eldest is only 10 lol! hugs Rebekah x

Cheryl said...

WOW GORGEOUS and such beautiful colours....love it all!!!
Hugs xx

debby4000 said...

Beautiful Cheryl, love those butterflies.
luv
Debby

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Cheryl,
I hope you had a good weekend--What a special week it was for you helping to choose the dress! Thanks so much for coming to visit.
Love,
Cindy

Maria Matter said...

oh hun, I can just imagine how stunning Lisa was, she's a beautiful girl!
Gorgeous makes Cheryl, that blue butterfly is exquisite!
hugs & blessings!

Mandy said...

Hi Cheryl,
Ahh I can just imagine you in tears in the shop,I'm sure when the time comes I'll be the same...Love all your makes,gorgeous work as always..
Mandy x

jaine the basement gal. said...

Oh Cheryl what alot of blubbing!! I can imagine though. I can't wait till it's my turn to blub (3 daughters). Love your choccy box it looks so yummy. No empty wrappers?

coldwaters2 said...

Both are absolutely beautiful Cheryl i must say that butterfly really caught my eye, love them both.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Lorraine said...

Must be so exciting and tearful preparing for the wedding! I love the gorgeous bright colors in your lovely creations! I also love the eggs you made - cool.

Dora said...

What a special time for you, I know I would be in tears when it's my boy's turn, but still some time to go for them. Your creations are all beautiful Cheryl, I love the blues on the butterfly, and then the background stamping on the other butterfly card is really special, love it. Hugs xx

Posh Cat Crafts said...

Hi Cheryl, as always super projects. You are one talented lady. How wonderful to see your daughter try on wedding dresses I bet you had a smile ear to ear.
Hugs
Tamara

Juls said...

love how you have used that butterfly stamp! I really mus ink mine up! Hugs Juls

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wow, great work and very yummy ;)

dj1952 said...

That purse is gorgeous. I'm sure that Stacey loved it and was drooling. LOL. Congratulations on your new DT appointment. Hugs, dj1952

Sarah said...

Hi chum, WOW!!! these are all amazing loveeeeeeee your wee Easter sweeties they are fab!!! and your cards are beautiful beautiful detail with the flourishes love them all chum, hope you had a great day at Gary's Lots Hugs
Sarah x