This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Friday, 15 April 2011

DT time,at Creatalicious,and an office set

Morning peeps yes know its early but could not sleep with this pain in my foot oh it is bad,but good news is that the date for my MRI scan has come through its,the 26th of April,at wait for it,7.20am still at least will have rest of the day to myself.  If the painting is done by then,he he.
Oh my friend,June over at Dezina world has this free background on her blog untill the end of this week so if you want to use it to have a play the link is Here. Isnt,it just lush,love it so remember its only untill the end of this week so hurry if you want,it.


well this is my first,post for the Creatalicious,challenge ohhhhhhhhhh so lucky to be part of yet another great DT,they all have come up with some,stunning makes. Just hope I can keep up and not let the side down.
Anyway  at Creatalicious,we have a new challenge for you which is Easter,and our sponsers,this month are,Bugadoo, and the prize is,7 free Digi's cool hey so if you would like to join in,the link is Here
Here is my card,using one,of the images,the egg is colored with my pencils,and have paper pieced the egg.


Along with the theme we would also like you to use the colurs,pink,blue,green,and yellow so hope to see you there have fun.
I found,the link to make the bags,which are in my previous post,the link is below. You will not see the added pocket,and the tiny bag as they are what I did,but the main bag link is below.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQCOkkdAL9w

I stopped painting,yesterday afternoon,and had some time to play so came up with this,writing,set were you can,store your pens,papers,etc,saw this ages ago and wanted to have a play so here is my version.





The pencil case,and the book I made myself,to match,the set,as wanted them all to co ordinate,
DP's Anna Griffin,and others from my stash,ribbons,brads,and die cut letters.
So you take of the lid,and it folds down,to reveal the pockets,and things to hold,your papers,and stamps,or any other tiny wee things you would like to store. Then you just close it all up,and pop on the lid.  Hope you like it,just glad I had written the instructions down,and found it and had a play.
So,thats it for me today, off now to see what you all have been up to,and would just like to welcome,another follower and that is,Elke,welcome hun hugs cheryl x
Challenges,
Dutchdare fancyfolds,
papertake weekly truly dimensional
Inspire me Fridays,this is Maria,s idea,why not pop over and take a look
mymumscraftshop anything goes
totallystamptilicious anything goes
mypartnerincrime layer it up



41 comments:

jude said...

Wow hunni these are just stunning adore the stationary set.Congratulations on your new DT poststoo!.So glad that the MRI has come through not too long to wait.Hope your not exhausting yourself with this decorating lark you need to be taking things easy!..lol
Have lovely day
hugs judex

Cindy Adkins said...

Wow, I love all you created...and I sure hope you will be feeling better soon! And I'm so proud of you for your new DT position...Everything you make is such a treasure!
XO

Margreet said...

congrats on your new DT spot Cheryl....this is a gorgeous project!
xxx Margreet

Mette said...

Whoa - that's an early appointment. Didn't think doctors rose till after 9am lol. Hope everything goes well for you hun.
Fabulous project Cheryl - love your creativeness and you always make fabulous things. Have a lovely day.
Hugs, Mette

Sue said...

These are all fab Cheryl, congratulations on joining the Design Team x

pinky said...

Cute little Easter card Cheryl, love that image. Wow to your writting set, love how you have stored the pen now too. That early morning appointment should be no bother to you as you are always up so early!! But glad you got your appointment. I have to wait till October for mine:(

Anesha said...

Sorry you are still in such pain, glad you finally got a date. Wonderful creation, and congrats on your new DT position!!!! Hugs Anesha

Jill said...

wow cheryl they are all stunning and so beautiful made I love your attention to the little details, hope your foot is better soon thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Happy Days said...

Congrats on your new DT position. I don't know how you do it, but yet more stunning creations!!

Have a fab weekend.

Claire xx

jackiescrafts said...

A lovely card Cheryl and a fab desk set
I hope the foot is a bit less painful today, take care hunnie

Hugs Jackie x

Sarah said...

WOW!!! Cheryl fabulous projects, love the stationery set it's brilliant chum, and your Easter card is so cute, your creativity is amazing, thanks for info with the freebies, you take it easy today will email you later chum, Lots Hugs
Sarah x

Netty said...

Hi Cheryl, some more great makes my friend, have a great weekend, Annette x

wearestampers said...

Wow Cheryl, that office set is just wonderful! Looks like something you would buy from a store!! Hope your pain eases some for you!
Pam

minnie_mac said...

What a great stationery set. And the Easter card is so sweet.

Marilyn

Dawn said...

Early appointments means you may get a parking space to lol (Hope it goes OK) love your office set very clever

Love Dawn xx

Junibears said...

You are sooo creative sweetie. I don't know how you even find the time to make all these fab things. Gorgeous work as always.
Sorry your foot is so painful. Glad you've got your date but My God! It's early!!
Hugs xx

Julie said...

Glad to hear it's not long before your MRI now, hope all goes well.
Congrats on the DT post too, great news.
That stationery box is fantastic, something like that would probably take me about a week lol.
Julie xxx

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh how cool is this, FABULOUS!!~

Dora said...

Wow Cheryl what a gorgeous stationery set and your Easter card is so cute. Sorry to hear you are so much in pain with your foot... hope all goes well with the MRI tests tomorrow. Hugs xx

Posh Cat Crafts said...

Oh Cheryl you always blow me away with your stunning creations. I so love the colours you have used. You always put so much love, time and work into all your projects
Hugs
Tamara

1CardCreator said...

Love the card and the note set is gorgeous!

Dawn said...

How special is this Cheryl, you are very clever hon x

Kat said...

What a cute Easter card Cheryl, really sweet. And I love your stationery set, what a great idea and beautifully made. Clever girl.

Sorry to hear your poor foot is still giving you trouble but good news about your scan even if it is a very early appointment.

Kat xx

Betty said...

Oh wondeful creations love the card such a cute bunny, and the stationary set is gorgeous hun, congratulations on your new DT at Creatalicious well deserved hun, and great news about your MRI scan, hope all goes well.

Take care
Hugs Betty x x

Stacey G.- 2 Craf-t-4u said...

Cheryl, This set is fantastic! I love the paper and all the fun features in this set. A perfect gift! This is perfect for the fancy folds at Dutch Dare too. Thank You so much for joining us this week. Thank You also for all your lovely comments on my blog. You are the sweetest. I appreciate your support.

Faye said...

Oh Cheryl, sorry to hear about the pain. Hope it gets sorted soon. I love stopping by yours, because each post is crammed full ofbeautiful projects, and all a little different. Luuuurverly. Have a great weekend. xxx

Jackie said...

What a lovely Easter card and I am in awe of all your stationary!

Jan said...

aww...I do hope you get to feeling better very soon! Love all your new creations. These would make such great gifts!

Claire Phillips said...

Glad to see you have been very busy creating loads of wondeful projects for me to look at on my return from our holiday! I am finding all my blog hopping today very inspiring....Just wonderful as alawys Cheryl - Cheers Claire x

Rachel x said...

A very cete easter bunny card and fab stationery set- v stylish!! :)
Thanks for sharing with us at My Partner In Crafting Crime this time!! :)
hugs, Rachel x

Maria Matter said...

oh my word Cheryl! this writing set is amazing and soooo GORGEOUS!!! You are so creative my friend! love the lettering you used, beautiful!

Love your little bunny card too, like the way you layered the colorful flowers!
Thank you so much for all your support & encouragement with my new venture, you certainly do Inspire Me!!!
hugs & blessings!

Joey said...

Hiya Cheryl

how cute is that bunny! great card.
Absolutely LOVE the stationary set, so beautifully made

Joey xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wow, Cheryl, your stationary set is wonderful, love all the details.

Cheryl said...

OMG your creations are AMAZING......love that office set,looks like so much work,but worth it!!! Such a cute easter card,absolutely love it,we are so glad you are a part of our team!!
Hugs xx

Linby said...

Sorry to read that you are in pain Cheryl-so glad you got your MRI appt now.
Love the office set- great work.
Linbyx

Sandie said...

Fab set Cheryl.....love the colour combo too. xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow Cheryl!! What gorgeous 3d projects. They would make beautiful gifts. You are so inspiring. Hope you are feeling better.
hugs,
Chris

Brenda Brown said...

Well I see you have been as creative as ever while I have been away Cheryl, lots of lovely things to see. Love the bags and that fabulous little book and these great makes too.
Congrats on your new DT position, you will be a real asset to the team.
Thanks for staying in touch.
luv and hugs {brenda}

Lynn Stevens said...

What an awesome set this is, a perfect gift for anyone!!! adorable card too, hope your doing well Cheryl!!
hugs Lynn

Mina said...

ooohhh the bunny is a cutie but your desk set wow Cheryl thats a stunner
Mina xxx

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Cheryl this is one awesome project great colours and papers a super gift.
Hugs
Lorraine x