This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Wednesday, 13 April 2011

news,and more bags,

hi guys well after all this time,I forgot,to post yesterday I kept looking,but did not see the post go live,so I thought I had got the date wrong, so fellow teamies,so sorry. These girls are great to work,with and its was such a pleasure to be asked,never even,thought about just said YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS Pleaseeeee
so thanks guys and really sorry,did not post this yesterday.


Well I am on the DT over at
http://creativecraftchallenges.blogspot.com/ I have known for a while now,and was chuffed to be asked,great bunch of girls,and so welcoming too. So the challenge this week is,embossing can be dry,or wet. I was given this image to use,and this is what I came up with.
Oh also want to welcome,the other New teamie,too Debs,a real talented lady,and also Sandra,who is also one of the talented,bunch on the Creative Craft blog. Welcome guys
Papers are SU,Kanban,.colored with prisma pencils so if you get time would love to see you all join in with us,we have some amazing sponsers,who are giving away some awesome prizes,see below. All details are on the Main blog HERE
 

So there are lots of prizes to be won,so if you would like to join me in my first challenge,and the girls too please pop over here to find out more,and also to see my ugly mug on the blog lol go HERE


Right got time last night to make another bag,I also made another creation,playing with some paper,wanted to make a small version The first bag I saw on U tube but for the life of me,cant find it now,as forgot to save it. I only looked at it quickley as I cant follow,measurments,and things.  So  I just watched it then turned off and went to play. The pocket etc was not on the video that was my version,but will try and get a tutorial on here soon.
So sorry but have head like a sieve at times.  I always follow from looking,daft I know,but just cant cope with measurments,and things I can work them out myself but when its someone else trying to explain I get lost. Therfore when I watch  video I always turn sound down,unless its coloring technique or something similar.
I was not happy with the purse i made yesterday so wanted to make it better so here they are.




Paper,s Ella Blue,Hollywood stardom.brads,lace ribbon,charms. And EK edge punch.
Just think these make,great Easter gifts,or any kind,of celebration.
                                                                       
Challenges
sugarcreek hollow,vintage easter
simonsays distressing have used,distressing inks around sides of the bags.
shabbytearoom,doolies,or lace
Thestampman,embossing my card
crazycatz embossing








42 comments:

Sue said...

Hi hun
many congratulations on ya new DT post, very well deserved, Fab card, great image & colouring, lovely design, your bags are beautiful hun, pretty papers luv the embelies, fab CAS card & bag below to, you have been busy girlie. Hope the foots feeling better, sue,x

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Cheryl,
These are perfection! And guess what? You know the tag on my blog (the one with the picture of a French-style chair?) I used the exact same paper on that tag as you did!!! We totally think alike, my friend! (It's the taupe with the blue roses.)

I LOVE your purses!!! And congratulations on the DT work!!!
XO
Cindy

Spyder said...

These are all fabulous Cheryl. That little teddy is just the right thing to add,although if I had him I'd probably want to keep him!! Love the papers you've used. the roses are gorgeous!
(Lyn)

Anesha said...

Wow, more wonderful creations. Love the bags. Have a great day. Hugs Anesha

Vintage Milly said...

Oooh these are beautiful, I love the colours that you have used, very vintage shabby looking, congrats on your news too, have a great day sweetie,
Em.x

Margreet said...

congrats on your DT spot Cheryl...beautiful creations!
xxx Margreet

Sherryn said...

congrats on your DT position. Beautiful bags xx

Susan Allan said...

Congratulations, Cheryl... well done!

Your bags are really pretty. I like the one with the blue Teddy charm.
Take care!
Sue xx

Faye said...

Congratulations My Darlin!
The texture on the card looks great and loving the bright colours and your bags are A.Mazing! xxx

Nikbee said...

A wonderful card. I love the paper and the bright colours. The bags are gorgeous. I would love to try some like that. I must search for a template.

Nikki x

1CardCreator said...

Love the card and both of your purses are gorgeous.

wearestampers said...

Your purses are wonderful Cheryl! Great work! And so is your DT card! What a funny image!!
Pam

pinky said...

congratulations Cheryl, I saw your crafty Mugshot over there earlier:) I am loving your little bags, very posh and cute!! Got my order from the Craft barn this morning, thanks so much for that Cheryl, I will remember you every time I use my little heart dies:)

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Your bags are really breathtaking and congrats on your DT work.

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

wooooooooo hooooooo on the new DT spot. your talent runs rampant all over the UK i'm sure. of course i still think you should open a store!!!!

the bags are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! wow!

hugs :)

Netty said...

Congratulations Cheryl you are a great addition to the DT.
Loving your bags, beautiful work. Annette x

Cindy Haffner said...

Congrats Cheryl, what a GREAT gig!! love your bags!!~

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Congratulations!! Those bags are so fun and pretty!! Love them! Thank you so much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

Hugs...
Melissa

Sheri said...

Congrats on the DT! Wonderful gift ideas! Thanks so much for sharing with The Shabby Tea Room!

Nancy Y said...

Wow Cheryl! Those bags are Amazing! Love your Tea card too! Congratulations again on your DT position - I'm heading over there now to check out the challenge!
Hope you have a Beautiful day!!
Nancy xx :D

Deb said...

Miss Cheryl these are fabulous once again...I want to know how to make these...please...lol

paperpearl@att.net

Janette said...

Really fab creations, very pretty, thankyou for sharing them with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Dan said...

Great bags, the blue-handled one is my favourite! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

Jackie said...

You just get better and better!

Debbie said...

Congratulations on your new DT spot. They are very lucky to have such a talented crafter join the team. I don't think there is a thing you can't do with paper!!!

Great card as always,
Hugs
Debbie

Sylvia x said...

hi hun...love these bags and we are so happy to have you debs on board with us

Sylvia xx

Mummylade said...

fabulous project. Thank you so much for entering the DCD Easter challenge and good luck!

Sarah said...

WOW!! these are all gorgeous, great card fun image chum, the floral bag is my fav just fabulous makes chum. Lots Hugs
Sarah x

Terry said...

More lovely projects! All are just stunning with fabulous details!

Dora said...

Hi Cheryl, congrats dear on your new DT spot. .. I have already entered my card :) and your bags are gorgeous, how sweet and such pretty colours xxx

Mina said...

wow Cheryl I love the bags you make they are such amazing work
Mina xxx

Anesha said...

Thanks Cheryl,your sweet comment cheered me up. Hope you are in less pain these day. Have a great day. Hugs Anesha :)

CraftyC said...

More beautiful creations Cheryl!
Clairexx

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge with this great entry Cheryl, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Mandy said...

Hun these are gorgeous, and congrats on your new DT post :)
hugs Mandy xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous creations Cheryl,thankyou for joining us at Craftycatz this week,
hugs Dianne xx

Lorraine said...

Congrats, Cheryl! Well deserved! Love your bright card and ooh that bag/purse set is gorgoues!

Sharon Basel said...

What fabulous projects! I just love those purses and all their details. Thanks for playing in the Sugar Creek Hollow challenge!
Sharon, SCH-DT

dragonllew said...

Hi Cheryl I love your card and your bags are fab to welcome to the DT
Jenny x

Jill said...

wow cheryl everything is so gorgeous and beautifully made you are so talented and I wish I had half of your ideas how do you think of them hugs Jill xx

coldwaters2 said...

I am so thrilled for your new DT role, congratulations Cheryl. I am also loving not only that fab card but those bags looks wonderful
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sandy Ang said...

Love your pretty bags. They are so chic and fabulous. Have a happy easter