This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Wednesday, 6 April 2011

NEWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS And a Note Holder,

Hi guys first want to tell you my news,went over to the http://creataliciouschallenges.blogspot.com/
yesterday,and oh who's name was on the blog,but little old mine.  I entered into,the DT as I knew,the Pixie Cottage had come to en end and to be honest,never thought any more about it as was certain,they would not want me.  But oh low and behold,my name is on there,and had conformation,by email too so bless you girls for asking me onto your DT as I know how talented you guys are and so many,entered,the call too.  So chuffed yep you bet,got some more news too,but sworn to secrecy.
Right after all my decorating,I saw this note holder in the craft stamper magazine,I did not have the die,to use so had to make my own,from card well this is chipboard actually.  I am,terrible,so I just followed the picture,as for some reason,could not follow,the diagram,with the measurments,on.
So I just made my own,template which luckily was okay.
So here it is,papers,are Kay,and Co,and Kanban,flower I made,swirls,Marriana dies,Tim' tickets,Kay and Co butterfly,lace,adheshive stones.  For the papers,I used more Kay and Co,then stamped part of,a butterfly onto the top corners,of the paper hope you like it.
I had to sand,down,the sides of the chipboard as I had to shape it by hand,as I said I do not have any of Tim's Dies,as I do not have a machine,which will cut them.
Thanks again,to the Cheryl,and Becks,for choosing me to be part of your team,oh doing happy dance,well on one leg that is,lol.





I also want to welcome Debbie,and Elaine to my blog,bless you guys for adding to my list,oh its growing love it when I see,more,crafy people join my blog,so thanks guys.
I will pop and see you all later,as have an app at the dentist,at 9am this morning,so best get my skates on see you all later.
I will,add challenges later if you know of any please let me know.

38 comments:

Anesha said...

Congratulations on your DT position. Love your note holder!!!! Have a great week. Hugs.

Lorraine said...

Congratulations on the DT position! Well deserved! Your creations are gorgeous - like your noteholder! Love the colors, design and all the different elments.

Happy Days said...

Congrats on the DT position, they are very lucky to have you. Love the note holder.xx

Curlybear said...

Wow Cheryl Congratulations on your DT position! Well deserved! and OMGosh I just love the the note holder in those beautiful soft warm tones,

Have a lovely week ,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Crafty Chris said...

Gorgeous creation and huge congrats on your new DT, well deserved
Chris x

pinky said...

Congratulations Cheryl, I'm hanging by a thread here wondering what else you have to share with us!! Love your note holder, wow its just gorgeous, love the script papers.

Suzi said...

Hi Cheryl, Congrats on your new DT post sweetie, they are lucky to have you. love your note holder, especially as you made your own template. Gorgeous creation.
Hugs
Suzi x

Dazie said...

Congratulations Hun!!!! I love this make its gorgeous I am kicking myself I was looking at those tickets the other day and didnt buy them, they are now on my list!

Catch you soon
Dazie
x

patriziawithaz said...

Gorgeous Cheryl x and congratulations too xHugsx

jackiescrafts said...

Congratulations on your DT position Cheryl it is well deserved as you are one talented crafter
Love your note holder too it's fab

Hugs Jackie x

qwiksave said...

Congratulations on the DT position. I am impressed that you made your own shape with the chipboard, looks great!

Artyjen said...

Congrats on your DT! Love the note holder.....I can see such a lot of work in that with not having the dies!!
xoxo Sioux

laney said...

Congratulations Cheryl!!! you deserve your place on any design team!!!
Note holder!!!! WOW!!! its stunning and so clever of you making your own template!
hugs
laney

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

WHOOOP WHOOPPPPP CONGRATULATIONS HUNNIE XXXX

Lovin your note holder is just gorgeous!!
hugs shell xx

Zoechaos said...

Cancelled my subscription to CS so missed this! Your take on it is simply gorgeous love the butterfly on the front it is the crowning glory of a lovely vintage themed stationery box. XOXO Zoe

wearestampers said...

Such a lovely note holder! Fabulous job on making your own label!! Congrats on the DT position!!
Pam

Nancy Y said...

Woo Hoo!!! Congratulations on your new DT position Cheryl!! Love your Beautiful note holder!!
Hope you have a Wonderful day!
Nancy xx :D

Tanya R said...

How gorgeous!
Hugs
Tanya

1CardCreator said...

Gorgeous card, congrats on the DT position! Can't wait to see what you create!

Cindy Haffner said...

FAB FAB FAB, LOVE all your PRETTY details Cherly!!~

Sue said...

Hi hun
yeaaaa congratulations on ya new DT post well deserved hun, gorgeous creation lovely embelies & design, sue,x

Debbie said...

Hi Cheryl. Congratulations on the DT position, well done you. Your note holder is beautiful. Debbie x

Viv said...

Congrats on your new DT position Cheryl! Well done!
LOVE your note holder and you made it without measurements? LOL! Viv xx

Tracy said...

Congratulations on your new DT position Cheryl.
And I love your note holder, it's gorgeous.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

CraftyC said...

Wow Cheryl, just stunning. I love this and its beautifully decorated!
Clairexx

Sarah said...

Hi chum (((CONGRATS))) on your new DT post I'm so so happy for you, this note holder is fabulous and well done for doing this yourself without the template it's brill chum, love all your detail and the swirls a fabby project Lots Hugs
Sarah x

Mandy said...

Woo hoo congrats on your new DT hun :)
Your note holder is absolutely gorgeous Cheryl, fab deign and colours.
Tim's dies work in the Cuttlebug hun although they look way too thick they cut perfectly :)
hugs Mandy xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Woo hoo!! I just love the noteholder you created!! Gorgeous design!! So many fun details!!

Congrats on the dt!!! I can't wait to see your creations for it!
hugs,
Chris

Sherryn said...

congratulations on your DT post. love your noteholder its beautiful xx

Julie Forest said...

Yay! Congratulationson the new DT position, Cheryl!!! And your note holder is FAB-U-LOUS!!! LOVE it!!! :)

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh my gosh, Cheryl--this is totally exquisite, hun! WOW! And congratulations on your new DT position--this is awesome news!! I am doing the Happy Dance with you--hear the music?
XO
Cindy

jude said...

Hiya hunni,
This is absolutely Gorgeous hunni .Amazing what you can turn out with die cuts and youve made excellent job .Love all the layout and detailed creativity youve used.You inspire so many of us me included!
love n hugs judex

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wow, Chery, fantastic new, my best congrats :) And your note holder looks fabulous.

Neet said...

Now I just happen to have that die. Oh me oh my I might just have to have a go at this - it is gorgeous. Thanks for the inspiration Hun.

Neet said...

Forgot to add y congratulations on a well deserved DT application.

Nicola said...

Congratulations on your new DT post sweetie, they are so lucky to have you.
Love this note holder, the detail is amazing - so so beautiful.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Dora said...

Woo hoo Cheryl big congrats on your DT position... that is definitely well deserved! and I just love your note holder. It is so elegant, love the beautiful soft colours xxx

Juls said...

stunning! Love the real vintage sepia look!! Hugs Juls