This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Here comes summer,and winner of my candy

Morning guys well the sun is shining here again today just gorgeous.
Many thanks for all of you that took the time to play with our,challenge and our blog hop at Anything goes,challenge

We had a few problems with mr Blogger but got there in the end,so the winner of my blog candy
is ...............................

Tracey    blog little things I create.  So if you can email me hun will get the papers off to you congratulations hun and thanks to everyone who left some really lovely comments.


Now onto this weeks challenge which is, HERE COMES SUMMER. So anything as long as its lovely and summery, I got some gorgeous papers from the craft Den, super fast delivery so thanks Lynn hun you are a star.   So here it is my card for this weeks challenge......................


Challenges
addictedtostamps summer time
pollycrafts ribbons,flowers
totallygorjus flower power
prairefairy summer fun






DP's craftwork cards,available from the craft den others are SU


flowers wild orchid crafts,
Marrianne,flourish die,
EK punch,
papers are BO bunny,again from the craft den
sentiment free from a craft mag.
Image is sugar nellie,
colored with my pencils.

So hope to see you over at anthing goes this week to play along,we also want to welcome,the Navy wife who is our GD this week,this lady  creates some gorgeous work. So welcome hun.

Well I also wanted to play at less is more again this week,not happy with this,but knew if I did not get it posted today I would miss it and did not want to do that.
The ribbon,guys I had to add as I left a blob of Blue ink on the card,rrrrrrr so had to use the ribbon to cover it,so if its no good thats fine.
These girls you can always rely on a comment,constructive too.
So here is my card for this weeks challenge which is one layer frame,
frame Anna Griffin,bakset,and sentiment which are together as one stamp Anna Griffin.
Stamped with,blue stazon.

So there you go,all done for another day,now off to get my dreaded H done,so much to do.
I would also like to welcome Gerri to my blog bless you hun for adding to my list of lovely followers.
Challenge Less is more,

50 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

2 fab cards- i love the summery one .. so pretty
The Less is more is great 2 i am still thinking lol
Lisa x

Anesha said...

2 great cards Cheryl! Have a good day. :)

Von said...

Your colouring really is superb Cherly :)

Curlybear said...

Wow you never cease to amaze me you you finished your amazing journal yesterday and these two beautiful cards today and you are doing the invitations for your daughters up and coming Wedding, you are an inspiration to us all,

take care hun have a fabulous day,
hugs Bridget :0) x

Chrissie said...

Your LIM card is very pretty...thanks so much for joining in our challenge this time!
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Junibears said...

Beautiful work dear Cheryl. Thank you for my gorgeous birthday card. I love it. Hugs
June xxx

Rebekah said...

Aww lovely work Cheryl that little girl gardening is perfect! hugs rebekah xx

Larisa said...

Very nice card!! The summer theme is very actual now )) Love the beautiful papers you used here.

Crafty Chris said...

2 fantastic cards Cheryl the first one is stunning.
Chris x

Netty said...

Two terrific cards Cheryl. You are such a busy lady you make me feel idle... Annette x

Zoechaos said...

Beautifully made cards your LIM card is really striking. XOXO Zoe

sue said...

love the card the image is lovely x sue x

Irene said...

Gorgeous card and the image is soooooooooo sweet!!!

Irene

Juls said...

gorgeous!! love your SN card!! Love all the flowers and swirls and your C&S card is just so stylish!! Hugs Juls

Padster said...

Beautiful cards - love the sugar Nellie Image but the LIM one is stunning hun xx

Netty said...

Hi Cheryl, popped back as couldn't see your name down for my birthday draw........ xx

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL work Cheryl!!~

Susan said...

Very pretty cards! Love the LIM card...so pretty!
My Card

Stamping 4 Pleasure said...

Hi Cheryl . . . love BOTH these cards. First one is very summery and sweet. The second is just perfect for the current Less is More challenge.

Hugs, Sandra

Jan said...

Stunning cards!

Margreet said...

both are fantastic cards Cheryl!
xxx Margreet

SANDRA said...

Very sweet image. Love the colours you've used. Tracey won my blog candy too. Congratulations again Tracey. Love Sandra x

CraftyC said...

Both gorgeous Cheryl. Do love your SN card and its been beautifully embellished
Clairex

1CardCreator said...

Both of these are beautiful! Love the roses and die cuts on the first one!

Sue said...

Hi hun
two fabulous cards, awesome colouring, beautiful embelies, luv ya CAS card, very classy hun, sue,x

Dora said...

These are gorgeous Cheryl, love your CAS card, so very elegant xx

Nikbee said...

Gorgeous cards. I love the colouring on the first one.

Nikki x

Mandi said...

Attractive LIM card Cheryl
Thank you so much
Diva LIM mandi
"Less is More"

Sue - said...

Very pretty LIM card.

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie these are gorgeous I sooooo love the image she is just the sweetest hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Two beautiful pieces.

Kat said...

Gorgeous cards Cheryl. Love that sweet little image and the flowers are a beautiful finishing touch. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Love your LIM card too. I know what you mean about having to add something to hide something else lol!

Kat xx

Tracey said...

Hi Cheryl! Thanks so much for me winning the candy! I am so delighted. And I love your cards...they are so intricate and beautiful.
Tracey xx

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh these are just beautiful. but i'm a sucker for CAS. i love it!

hugs :)

jackiescrafts said...

These are great cheryl both of them are gorgeous but I especially love the congratulations card It's so elegant

Hugs Jackie x

Mina said...

oh wow Cheryl I love that cas card its so beautifully understated...the other is so gorgeously summery, just perfect for the brief...while my internet was playing did I miss candy...shucks lol
Mina xxx

Gerri Herbst said...

Such wonderful cards...like how you have more then one style! Thank you for mentioning me in yr post...you are too sweet. take care, gerri

Lorraine said...

What a beautiful garden you have created on your card, Cheryl! And I love that sweet colored image! (I have her too, lol!)

Kim B said...

I just adore this summer card! The image and the colors, marvelous. Hope you are doing well. Hugs, Kim

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Cheryl!!!
Gorgeous cards!!! I just love these creations!!!
XO
Cindy

Kathyk said...

Lovely and your LIM is super

Kathyk

Tanya R said...

How absolutely amazing. All the details tell me just how much love and care went into it. GREAT coloring.
Hugs
Tanya

pinky said...

Gorgeous work Cheryl, love the first one, she is such a little cutie and love all those little bunches of flowers. The second is really nice, haven't had a go at this one, up to my eyes with orders at the minute.

Nadell said...

BEautiful cards. Thanks for joining us at ATSC.

Hugs Nadell

Steph said...

Am lovin the colour combo on your Anything Goes card! And such gorgeous papers x

Sarah said...

Oh' I love these cards Cheryl love all the colours and your image on the 1st one it is gorgeous love all your detail chum, and your CAS card too is beautiful Lots Hugs
Sarah x

coldwaters2 said...

Awesome cards Cheryl loving the vibrancy and wonderful design of the first one and that second one is so classy I love them both.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Kleine85 said...

This card is so wonderful! Thanks for joining us at ATSC.

Hugs, Tanja

Kathryn said...

Sorry to take so long to get round! I have had a few laptop crises lately and then fell out with it, lol! Love your AG DT entry, those colours are just fabby. Aren't you brave with the lovely one layer card as well! I wouldn't be able to resist piling things on! K x

Deborah said...

What a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at ATSC!
Greets Deborah