This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Saturday, 9 July 2011

Creative expressions Calling cards. and one layer card

Hi guys,well,only had time today to play,as hubbie has been out all day,so I have been left in piece,we have been out and about all week and boy I am tired,must have walked miles but it was nice to get out must admit.

Anyway I have made my CAS card which this week is one layer card,option something with legs,
so I used a stamp I bought a few years ago think it was one of Eiglas's so this is what i came up with ink is coffee,archival.


I have also made some atc's not made any of these for ages,so had a great time,I have entered into the DT call over at Creative expresions,who are looking for some designers,using there gorgeous stamps,so thought i would give it a go.  The theme they would like is calling card,the rest of the Deets,can be found HERE
Now my first one is just one I played with the second one is for the DT call as you have to stamp onto your atc somewere,well for my calling card I thought I would go with vintage,inks,embellishments, as think this shows my verstailty of putting lots of different elements together.
My first one,

This one is the one,entered into the DT call,as this one has the stamping on which is required.

I have used Tims,holtz card,stamped the lady with versafine coffee ink,then stamped her again onto tissue then laid over the top of the first image.
The edges of the atc have been distressed with aged mahogony. The wee plane is a stamp,which I have stamped onto plain white card,then edged with ink. The alice in wonderland,has been cut out then adhered to a facet,then glued onto the atc.  Then just finished with some charms buttons,and a ticket.
Right now off to have a coffee,before hubbie gets back,see my followers have gone walk about again but think they have gone on lots of peoples blogs so do not think I am alone.
Have a lovely weekend guys.

Challenges,
Simplylessismore one layer card,
creative expressions,DT calling card

52 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Wonderful one layer card ,,gorgeous vintage image
Lisa x

Carol said...

Fabulous image Cheryl, perfect for a OLC. Love the ATC's too - good luck with the DT call. Carol x

Kathyk said...

FAB - love your LIM and ATC's and I see a rather old Craft Stamper freebie stamp in use too don't I? I have it in my own collection too!

Kathyk

Margreet said...

Gorgeous cards Cheryl...good luck with the DT call!
xxx Margreet

Terry said...

Good luck with the DT call! You have amazing talent! Love these creations! Enjoy that quiet time!

Irene said...

Well you have been busy again Cheryl!
Great creations, you are sooo good with the vintage themes. Good luck with the DT call!

Irene

Sylvia x said...

love that vintage image Cheryl...good luck with the DT as long as you don't leave us hun...lol

love and hugs

Sylvia x

Padster said...

They're gorgeous Cheryl - particularly the one layer card - the brown is so effective xx

Daniella said...

Oh I love them all!! The simplicity of the card, and the gorgeous ATC's!! Awesome!
xxDaniella

Hazel said...

Beautiful. Blogger playing up with comments so you may get this more than once. Hazel

Anesha said...

Great card and lovely ATCs. Have a great weekend. Hugs Anesha

Zoechaos said...

Love your LIM card very elegant. Good luck with the DT call, I'm beginning to think that I'm the only one who has not entered! Tempting with a DT package from them every month and all the other benefits. XOXO Zoe

Kat said...

Amazing work Cheryl. The image on your card is so elegant and the colour is perfect. Love the ATCs, I have to admit I've never made an ATC! Good luck with the DT call.

Sorry I haven't been around much but I'm trying to get around some blogs before I go out tonight.

Kat xx

Linby said...

Great one layer card hun, and a fab image. I love those two ATCs.
Linbyx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wow, you've been very busy again, Cheryl. Great pieces of art. Love the image on your CAS card.

Fliss said...

Bit of a case of snap here Cheryl as I've just done the DT call too! Wishing you good luck.
Great artwork as usual.
Hugs, Fliss xxx

Faith A said...

Wow gorgeously vintage, love it

Vicky Hayes said...

I love your one layer card Cheryl and that lady must have the longest legs ever! Your ATCs are beautiful too especially the second. Best of luck with the DT call!

Lynne said...

Fabulous OL card. Love that image.
Lynne xxx

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely pieces Cheryl and great calling card piece. Good luck with the DT call. Tracy x

Jo Street said...

Great card, love the stamp.
Jo x

Netty said...

Beautiful one layer card Cheryl and two great ATC's. Good luck with the DT call. Annette x

friday feeling said...

Gorgeous creations as ever Cheryl, fabulous stamping & designs! I hope you're keeping well,
Caroline x

pinky said...

Love your creations, so you again Cheryl. Your stamp work is just amazing:)

Kim B said...

Wonderful creations. Good Luck with DT call. Kim x

Von said...

Great work Cheryl and good luck with the challenge :)
Von x

Beryl K said...

Beautiful card, love the vintage images
Beryl x

Chrissie said...

Love the LIM card!
Great stamp!
Thanks so much!
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Jan said...

These are all gorgeous!

GinaA said...

FAB image, such tiny toes.

Betty said...

Hi Cheryl
Love the CAS card its a great stamp image, and it nice to see you doing atc's again i love the second one,and good luck in the challenge.
Hope your foot is much better now hun.
Take care
Hugs Betty x x

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

i LOVE cas cards and you make it look sooooooooooooo stunning! of course your other creations are just gorgeous!

how's that leg doing?

hugs :)

Sue said...

Hi Cheryl,

Wow! Love the first card, Simple but very Classy! and love your atc's - the blue one is gorgeous shade and love the vintage look of the 2nd one with the key charm. All Beautiful!

Hugs Sue xx

Lorraine said...

Wow, Cheryl, can't stop looking at your ATCs! Such cool techniques and use of various elements. Love your creative & inspiring artwork!

Sherryn said...

Love those stamps and what you did with them. Have a great weekend xx

Gerri Herbst said...

Love the 1st card and all your DT submits. Good luck, I think they should pick you! take care, gerri

Ang C said...

A beautiful and elegant looking card and your ATCs are fab too

Pauline said...

Fab card and ATCs, love the elegant lady image.

Jane said...

Lovely vintage lady, they really are elegant aren't they? Thanks for visiting my blog.

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous pieces Cheryl, love the images and colours and good luck with the DT call.
Hope you are having a good weekend.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Suze Bain said...

What an elegant CAS card and good luck with your DT ATC. xx

fatmonica said...

Love the card,so elegant and the ATCs are fabulous!

Dolly Daydreams said...

Hi Cheryl . Love your LIM fab image and the colour just suits it to a T . Both your atcs are gorgeous with great elements. Wishing you the best of luck with the DT Call.

Marie

Mandi said...

Lovely card, the brown tone lends itself perfectly to the vintage image
Thanks very much
Diva LIM
"Less is More"

Susan said...

Cheryl, your LIM card is fabulous! I LOVE that image...and the card is so perfectly CAS!!! My Card

Nikbee said...

Wonderful projects. I love the image on the CAS card and the ATC's are fab.
Nikki x

Cindy Haffner said...

LOVE your BEAUTIFUL work Cheryl!!~

Dana said...

Your card is great! I love the stamp as well as your choice of color for the ink.

Jackie said...

They are all fabulous, Cheryl!

Sandy said...

3 beautiful cards,
Sandy

John said...

Wonderful cards, especially the one layer card. Very beautiful and vintage image.

----------
Call Pakistan

Juls said...

each of these are fabulous!! I love the sepia colour tones of your first card! Hugs Juls