This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Sunday, 14 August 2011

Back to school

No not me,he he but the challenge this week over at creative inspirations is Back to School

WE have 2 great sponsers this week,SIMON SAYS who are our monthly sponsers,and we also have Joanna Sheene.
SS is offering the winner $10 to spend in there store and Joanna sheen is also offering £10 to spend in her shop.

So again well worth entering.
Now I was going to make a book but then decided to buy oneof Mo Mannering images,of her little boys,and this is what I came up with.

image colored with polychrome pencils,papers are prima,ribbon and buttons from my stash.

Now as you know dear June over at dezinaworld offers freebies on a Firday and I just fell in love with this little girl so I decided to make this collage using my digital programme,so here it is.
Hope you like it. I have called it sugar and spice,so thanks June hun for this super image I upload my work to a place called daisy trail which comes when you buy craft artist and oh wow you should see the work in there,they are all being really kind to me,being newbie but gosh shows how much amazing talent there is out there.
You can click on it to see more detail if you wish.
So will be adding this to Junes,blog if you would like to see more of Junes,images,the link is HERE

Just before I go I also got nice and inky too,got my paints out yesterday and made this atc,using one of my poppy stamps and then painted it with some paints,and then painted on some leaves,the background is also done with paint,then I have used a baby wipe to take of the access.
Oh one more thing I just wanted to say a special,something to stef,glitterbabe,most of us know her in blog land bless her heart.  She lost her husband yesterday and I just wanted to say my thoughts,and prayers go out to her Stef is one of the nicest kindest people I have been lucky enough to meet and I just wanted to say I am thinking of you hun.  Love and massive hugs XXXXXXXXXX
Challenges,
allsorts anything but a card my atc
dutchdare back to school

30 comments:

Von said...

Morning Cheryl :) delightful little boy coloured to perfection :)
Sorry to here the loss of your friends husband
Von xxx

Susan.... said...

morning Cheryl,
Wonderful creations, as per usual !
Thoughts and prayers are with Stef at this sad time...
Hope you and yours are well..
Hugs
susan x

Lia said...

Hi Cheryl!
Such wonderfull creations! I love them all!!!
xxx Lia

Маги said...

Wonderful creations!Little boy is so cute and great colored!
Hugs
Maggie

Suzi said...

3 fab creations Cheryl, all so different and special.
Hugs
Suzi x

bea said...

love the wee boy image it so reminds me of a small boy I know.

Sally said...

Morning Cheryl! Gorgeus creations, I lve that little boy card-I have problems with male cards and this is fab! Loving the painting too-I think I have that stamp somewhere, gonna have to dig it out lol
*hugs* Sal x

pinky said...

So sorry to hear of your friends loss Cheryl:( I love your creations today. That little boy is a real cutie.

Margreet said...

3 fab (and so different) creations Cheryl!
xxx Margreet

Neet said...

Love yur little boy but Sugar ans Spice has stolen the day for me. Gorgeous.

Basslady said...

my goodness! you are so eager and busy with crafting!

wonderful, what you are showing on your blog!

fantastic inspirations!

thanx a lot!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Debbie said...

All your projects are adorable as can be...

Hugs
Debbie

Netty said...

Loving all your projects and love what you did with June's freebie. Enjoy your day. xx

Happy Days said...

Wow you've been busy! Fantastic creations. Claire xx

Tracy said...

That little school boy and his satchel is soooooo cute, gorgeous creations Cheryl.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

1CardCreator said...

Busy day, these are lovely!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Cheryl, wonderful creations again. Love the poppies.

Nikbee said...

Gorgeous projects again, Cheryl, but my favourite is the poppy ATC.
Nikki x

Anonymous said...

What amazing creations Cheryl! I love your colouring and your digi art too! I know where to come ;0)
Love Becky xx (Blogger won't let me post from my Google account on your blog??)

Rose said...

Lovely creations Cheryl, I love your painting on the poppy, it looks so real, gorgeous card and digi work too.

Love, Rose xx

Sue said...

Aww this is So sweet Cheryl - love the image and your colouring is perfect! Gorgeous papers and bellies!
Wow! love your digital collage! beautiful colours and love those photos!
And love your poppy card! gorgeous background and love the leaves you've painted - truly beautiful!
Take care!
Hugs Sue xx

Sherryn said...

Wonderful creations Cheryl. xx

Maria Matter said...

oh I LOVE poppies!!!
Gorgeous makes Cheryl, all so different & creative! Fabulous!
hugs & blessings

Cindy Haffner said...

FUN and SWEET!!~

Theresa said...

Love the back to school card! I just love Mo Manning. Beautiful coloring too.

That little girl definitely looks like the spice!!

Dezinaworld said...

Cheryl, you are an absolute Angel you did the most amazing job with this little girl. Your work in digital and physical art is stunning. I just Adore that poppy too its beautiful
Thanks so much for linking it up at the gallery too, people will be able to see it all year round now :)
hugs June xxxxx

Lorraine said...

Awww, your back to school card is just adorable, Cheryl, your layout is gorgeous and that ATC is beautiful! I still don't know how you manage to make so many gorgeous things so quickly!

Dot said...

Beautiful "Back to school" card you have made. The little boy is so cute.
Thank you for sharing with us at DDCC this time.
Dorte,x

Anne said...

What a gorgeous bunch of creations, that Mo Manning image is gorgeous and coloured to perfection
Anne
x

Gerri Herbst said...

Wonderful artwork in this post. I do so love the poppies, great color and fabulous details. Hope things are improving a little on the home front. take care, gerri