This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Tuesday, 30 August 2011

DT time at creative craft,and DT call

Hi guys hope you are all okay oh we had a great response,to our last challenge anything but a card so thank you all so much for joining in with us and your continued support. We are also haveing a DT call so if you fancy being part of our team please pop over to our blog HERE to find out more.  I can say I am lucky to be part of this team,as these are such a great bunch of girls,friends and super crafters too.  So onto our sponsers for creative craft challenge
 This week are little clare designs,and stitchy bear stamps.

Our theme this week is charming so use a charm on your card,I choose to use one of the images,from stitchy bear store really loved this image he is so cute so here is my card for this weeks,challenge.

Image colored with my pencils,using sansador,then added ribbon,charm buttons,and sentiment is from Kanban, I added 2 charms one is abc at top corner,then a tiny wee bear oh the side.
Papers are from my stash.
So if you would like to join in our challenge then please pop over HERE to see the rest of the girls amazing creations,and also to join in the challenge.

I would also like to welcome my new teamies to my blog,we had a DT call over at anything goes,challenge blog and the new ladies are really talented crafters so welcome guys,hope you have fun with us love cheryl xx.
I have also made this card using luka the pirate just wanted to get this on today as think the challenge runs out tomorrow,been one of those days hence my late post,sorry girls but have a lot of personal issues at the moment and finding things really hard at the moment.

Just wanted to post this in the customer gallery at lalalandscraftblog image colored with my pencils.

43 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

I love that image, and i have one, but didn't have time to make a card with it. You did such a gorgeous job on your cards.
Hugs Nataliya.

Margreet said...

Both cards are stunning Cheryl...great colouring and lovely details!
xxx Margreet

Rebekah said...

Gosh I love both of these Cheryl I esp love that cute Pirate! hugs rebekah xx

Terry said...

These are just so sweet! Lovely cards as always! Have a great day!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh super SWEET!!~

Netty said...

Both cute and lovely cards Cheryl with great designs. Annette x

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww as ever totally gorgeous cards, awesome colouring, lovely embelies, sue,x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Both just fab hunnie, but I love the second one best, the colours are fab!
Hugs Shell xx

Faye said...

Hi Hun, so sorry for my lack of visits of late, Sweet Cheeks is struggling a bit at the moment. Love both of these, they remind me a bit of him. I think the blue is my fav. :)
xxx

Brenda Brown said...

Great work Cheryl, fabulous cards.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Lisa Jane said...

oh 2 fab little cards .. i must admit i love the second... i love little Luca .. he always looks gorgeous
Lisa x

pinky said...

You got double ahhhhs here tonight Cheryl, they are both such cute little fellas. Love your cards.

Julie said...

Fabulous cards Cheryl, love that pirate!

Julie xx

Susan.... said...

Hi Cheryl,
lovely creations as usual !
sending you a hug and hope you are well..

susan x

Curlybear said...

Gorgeous cards hun fabulous colouring and layouts, I also love the digital picture in your blog header, I am loving all of your digial works, they are all so fabulous hun,
have a lovely evening,
hugs Bridget

Nikbee said...

Gorgeous cards Cheryl. I love the embossing on the first one and the image is so sweet.
Nikki x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Two lovely images and two wonderful cards.

Beryl K said...

Gorgeous cards and two fabulous images
Beryl x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Cheryl these images are so cute especially that first one I am afraid he has stolen my heart he looks so angelic. Two wonderful designs I love them both. Hope that you are OK
Hugs
Lorraine x

Lorraine said...

Cheryl, your cards are adorable! Love your coloring of the sweet images and your colors/designs & embellies. Hope things get better for you real soon!

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous hun....such a wee cutie...!

big hugs Vicky xx

Tracy said...

Fab creations Cheryl, fab images too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Dolly Daydreams said...

Hi Cheryl how I have missed popping in to see your lovely work. These cards are so gorgeous you certainly are a dab hand with the colouring ! Great images and layouts too.
Take care.

Marie

Posh Cat Crafts said...

Hi Cheryl, gorgeous cards I love the little pirate beautifully coloured as always
Hugs
Tamara

Sue said...

Aww he certainly is cute Cheryl, and beautifully coloured! Love your papers and the embossing and charms. Love it all !!! Gorgeous card!
Ooh and love your Pirate card too! Love the paper and the black background, a real stunner!
Sorry you are having rough time of it! Hang on in there and hope things improve for you soon!
Hugs Sue xx

gina g said...

Two gorgeous creation Cheryl, fab image and design. luv gina xx

Fleur said...

Gorgeous cards Cherly, the little charm is perfect and I love your pirate.
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

DesignerDiva said...

Two fab cards Cheryl, I love all the texture on the first one and the image on the second is super cute.
Hugs Laurie x

Gerri Herbst said...

dear Cheryl,
Thanks for thinking about me. All is well, just mucking out. I do love both cards but that little pirate is my fav! Two very sweet projects today. take care, gerri

Theresa said...

Fabulous cards!! Fantastic images!! Amazing coloring!! Love them my friend.

sallysbitz said...

Your cards are stunning (as always) Cheryl. Just love all the detail & coloured perfectly too x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Basslady said...

this is a real pirate-fun-card! gorgeous creation!
love it!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Pauline said...

Two gorgeous cards, love these sweet images and your fab colouring, lovely!

Gaynor said...

Hi Cheryl, thanks for your very warm welcome and comments on my blog, I love your cards and really chuffed to be working with you, Hugs Gaynor :)

Rose said...

Lovely cards Cheryl, the images on both are really cute!

Love, Rose x

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

absolutely DARLING! definitely puts a smile on my face!

hugs :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Gorgeous!! Love the darling images especially the first one!
hugs,
Chris

* Shaz * said...

Lovely cards Cheryl, fabulous images and love your colouring great job xx

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous creations here Cheryl.xxx

Jan said...

Good golly, woman! I adore your coloring skills and don't know too many people who can bring an image to life quite like you can!

chris said...

Hi Cheryl, bad blogger here again!!
love your cards,so full of gorgeousness as usual.
hugs chris xx

Claire Phillips said...

Really loving your pirate boy - so cute. Take care of yourself! Warmest Wishes Claire x

Jackie said...

So sweet!