This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Monday, 26 August 2013

ITS BEEN SO LONG,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hi guys well its been ages since my last post,and so much has happened,I have had to have,all my front teeth removed,due to,bone decay,plus so busy with my daughters wedding which is in 6 weeks time.
      Plus I was chosen to be part of Phill Martins,DT and I have been so busy making samples for the shows,which have now been aired on TV oh,it was so su real too see your,stuff on TV, plus seeing,your face,he he,on scrapbook layouts,not a pretty site.
   But it was really exciting I must say,there are more shows,coming soon,so watch this space.

  So I thought,before my daughter gets here so we can,get on with the order of service,I thought I would show you some of the samples i made,
  This is a shoe I made using,one of the free adds on that came with,the Vinjai,kits,






                                         This is a card,I made,again using another of the kits,all made in craft artist.




    This is the back of the book there were a lot more pages,
but did not want to bore you with all of them xxx




This is the front of the book,



I am so sorry I have not,been able to visit,you but oh boy,things,have been tough,the only amazing thing was to be part of Phill,Team,such a wonderful man,such a pleasure to work,with him.
       I promise I will be over as soon as I can now off to get my daughters wedding,order of service books,done gosh its only 6 weeks away now can hardly believe were all the time has gone.

 Sending you all massive cyber hugs,love Cherylxxxx

19 comments:

Kathyk said...

Good to see you back and blogging and so creative too - well done on each and every one of your projects.

Hope the tooth situation is now all sorted and the wedding will go super well - we want pix!

All the best

Kathyk

Crafting Queen said...

Great samples. Hope the wedding goes well. Take care. :)

Lisa Jane said...

LOve that gorgeous shoe and i did see some of your fabby samples on the show the other day
Lisa x

Sue - bearhouse said...

So lovely to see your gorgeous creations Cheryl again. The show looks amazing!
I hope all goes well with the wedding and congrats again for being part of the Phill Martin DT
Take care, sending you hugs
Sue xx

Karen Petitt said...

Well done huni! I was hoping that we hadn't heard of you because you were busy creatively - yay!!
Don't you worry about all of us - we'll still be here. I hope you get all the wedding prep done soon and enjoy the wedding.
Tooth situation sounds painful. Big hugs huni Karen xx

Chrissy said...

So wonderful to see you back Cheryl..and with such gorgeous projects..I love the shoe, so clever,and such a beautiful card..the thought of the teeth being removed made me cringe as I'm heading down that path..good luck with the wedding prep, and looking forward to some photos...no pressure..lol..

luv CHRISSYxx

nnalorac said...

Wonderful creations Cheryl. So pleased to here your being kept busy and the Wedding not far away, excitment will be building up. Have a lovely time and savour the memories, passes so quick. Take care. Carolxx

Sue Butler said...

Hello Cheryl
Great book, you make wonderful unique creations, I love the wall and the shoe....amazing.
And many congratulations on your Dt post, well done.
Smiles:)
Sue

Kat said...

Great to see you back Cheryl and have a wee peek at some of the lovely things you've been making.

Can't believe it's only 6 weeks till your daughter's wedding. You must be sooo excited. I agree with Carol it passes so quickly you wonder where the day went! So enjoy every minute of her (and your) special day.

Take care,

Kat xx

Pam said...

Congrats on the DT Cheryl!!! That's awesome!! I'm sure with the wedding plans you'll forget about the teeth!! Don't let it get you down!! The shoe is just amazing!!!!!! Glad to see your craftiness!!

Sherryn said...

great projects cheryl. nice to see you back. I know the feeling about weddings, my son gets married in 25 days. xx

Linby said...

Nice to see you back and with gorgeous samples. Well done on being on Phill's DT too. Sorry to hear about your teeth though.
Can't wait to see the wedding pics.
Linbyx

Dawn C said...

Fabulous work as always Cheryl & how exciting working with Phil x

Moira Gray said...

Fabulous makes. love them all.

Moira xx

Carol said...

Gorgeous projects Cheryl and lucky you been on Phil's team. Hope all goes well for the wedding. Carol x

Terry said...

Glad to see you back with these gorgeous projects and congratulations are in order! Thrilled for you! Sorry about your dental treatment!

Michele said...

i am sure relieved to hear that all is well -- just that things have been so busy. your creatiosn are gorgeous as always but really it is just so nice to hear your "voice"! all good wishes for your daughter; take good care. xo

sue w. said...

Hi Cheryl, gosh you sound as though you're mega busy hun with all the work and a wedding to organise, but you will get there. Hope the problems with your teeth and bone has settled down, you could have done without that hunnie.
Take care.
Hugs Sue W.

Sandy said...

You have really had your hands full this past year Cheryl. Congratulations about having your work on the tele and being selected by Phil Martins. You are extremely talented. Beautiful shoe - just what you need for your daughter's wedding. I would fall flat on my nose if I wore anything resembling this. As you will be able to tell - I am busy looking and looking. Wishing you a fantastic 2014!!
Sandy