This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Friday, 21 March 2014

I Keep seeing these Journals so I ....

HI guys hope you are all okay been sunny here but chilly, been over to lots of your blogs but lots wont let me coment so soory if it's one of yours. 

Well I keep seeing all those amazing journal type mixed media pages, but I have never done one, kept meaning too.

SO I cut up some magazines etc got pictures from craft artist and decided to make this large canvas, so here goes hope you like it. Hugs to you all cheryl.




I have used one large canvas, images magazines steampunk craft artist, then printed onto tissue paper.

Various masks clear texture paste,
Key charm and bike, wooden birds,
Various sprays.
Words printed also from craft artist and printed onto canvas.

Cheryl xxxx

24 comments:

Beverley Lowe said...

Love it Cheryl! The colours are great. Might have to try this xx

Carol said...

A fabulous piece of work Cheryl, so colourful. Carol x

Ira Huberts said...

Another masterpiece Cheryl, so much prettiness to look at! Enjoy your weekend, hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Sue said...

WOW! This is wonderful Cheryl. I love all your detailing, it looks like it was great fun to make too.
hugs Sue xx

rachel said...

what a fab canvas cheryl - so colourful. love it xxx

Pam said...

Very cool, love the colors!!

Sandy said...

Truly wonderful Cheryl - so you and so much fun! Wonderful background and colors!!
sandy

Crafting Queen said...

Very creative pages! Have a great weekend.

Chrissy said...

Wonderful colours and textures Cheryl...gorgeous project and looks like it was a lot of fun to make.

luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Wow again Cheryl, you are the Queen of art.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Hi Cheryl what a fabulous canvas I love all the detail and colours on it. The image in the centre reminds me of a young Princess Margaret. Susan xx

Gay Peplow said...

Woah! Loads to see in this wonderful canvas Cheryl, love all the steampunk references too :D xx

Patricia said...

Wow! That's brilliant. I have never done anything like that, might just have to give it a try sometime. I do have a canvas just need to get a "move on" and go for it!!
Have great week

Patricia xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fantastic collage. Wonderful details and texture.

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful piece of art work!
Hugs
Linda xxx

1CardCreator said...

Stunning piece Cheryl! ~Diane

Moira Gray said...

Great work a very eclectic mix. Love it all. Hope you are doing well.

Moira x

Judy Corner said...

Smashing work and in fact simply amazing! Judy x

Aileen said...

Well done on your canvas. It looks brilliant! x

Pop's Cards said...

I love this it is a gorgeous creation, huggles Pops x x x

Michele said...

oh gosh Cheryl totally stunning! so mysterious and dreamy! xo

Sherryn said...

fantastic cheryl. I love your mixed media. I can leave comments BUT cant join up to any blogs. grrrr this computer age can be frustrating at times. xx

Jackie said...

It's fabulous, Cheryl!

Juls said...

love it!!! Hugs Juls