This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Thursday, 22 May 2014

Motivation

Hi guys well its been a few days since my last post,just cant,get motivated at the moment.  Its just taking me ages to do anything,driving me crazy as I have these ideas in my head,but just cant seem to get the urge to get going if,that makes sense.

   Anyway you do not want to here about that,I did make,these cards,I sat all afternoon coloring in the first image,using the new,spectrum noir,pencils,the image is from the fab Lisa,which you can buy,HERE

So here it is,in all its,glory,lol xxxx


                                            Ingredients,
Spectrum noir pencils,graphic 45 and other card from stash. I added some,charms available from That craft place,along you can also buy the pencils,from there too,plus stamping card which is fantastic best I have ever used. Cosmic shimmer pearl drop glue,plus some frantage for drops.

Here is my next card with an image I have had for ages, cant remember were i got it from.


colored with spectrum noir pens and pencils,
spellbinder dies,tonic punch,MME card,paper flowers,leaves from that craft place,which i have embossed with green embossing powder. Then just added a bow,and threaded the ribbon through the punched paper.

   Well that's it from me today take care guys massive hugs cheryl xx

26 comments:

Irene said...

Stunning work Cheryl!!
Those images look like the characters in Gameboy-Games (my old addiction *lol*).
Maybe it's because of the nice weather that your mojo has gone, I find it hard to be creative too.

xx Irene

Margreet said...

Gorgeous cards Cheryl...like the last one most, especially the coloring!
xxx Margreet

Craftyanny said...

Two brilliant cards Cheryl
Anne x

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards Cheryl,love them both.xxx

heidy said...

These are both stunning Cheryl!!
XXX Heidy

Linda Simpson said...

These are stunning Cheryl! My favourite is the second one loving the image on this beauty!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Chrissy said...

Well..I hope you dont feel like the first one Cheryl..lol..but your mojo looks pretty fabulous to me..Love the second card and I think I have this image..but cant remember where she came from either..but she is gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Ira Huberts said...

Both of your steampunk style cards are lovely Cheryl! Such cool details! I am finding it hard to create something, too, but that has to do with my extreme work load and on top of that I have come down with the flu but cannot afford to be in bed, argh! Oh well, bad weeds don't die, do they, lol! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Debs said...

Two gorgeous cards Cheryl hun - particularly love the second one.
Hope you are well.
Debs xx

Pam said...

Just beautiful Cheryl!!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Two fascinating pieces.

1CardCreator said...

Both of these are beautiful, especially love the 2nd one. ~Diane

rachel said...

beautiful work Cheryl - two stunning pieces and fabulous colouring. Hugs rachel xx

Sherryn said...

two awesome cards cheryl. nothing wrong with your mojo when you can produce cards like these. I am really sad that I will not get to meet you when I will be in UK at the start of June but I will be miles away with my daughter in Manchester. So near yet so far. OH well, maybe next time xx

Michele said...

the steampunk piece is brilliant and the other is so beautiful, has that japanese anime feel. beautiful all the way through. you are wonderful. take care. xo

Crafting Queen said...

Two great creations. Have a lovely weekend.

Jackie said...

Such original, creative and striking cards, Cheryl. Fabulous! Jx

Avril Ann said...

WOW, Cheryl, gorgeous, gorgeous card hun, love them both, I love your blog hun, hope you are looking forward to a fabulous weekend, hugs my friend xxx

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! these are both fab Cheryl !! what wonderful images and you've coloured them beautifully! I love the gorgeous colour combos… the papers and embellies look stunning on both!! :-)
Hope you have a lovely weekend hun!
Big hugs
Sue B xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Cheryl, I know exactly what you mean I was in that place for many months but it does get better, lol. Cheryl these are awesome pieces of work the images, colours and design look amazing.
hugs
lorraine x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Can't get motivated?! Says she posting two gorgeous cards. I love the soft way you have coloured on the first and the vibrant colours on the second x

SARN said...

Wow Cheryl your colouring is amazing. Two superb cards here. Hope you feel better soon.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Juls said...

Fab, love the colours!! hugs Juls

Kathyk said...

Smashing - your colouring is just great Cheryl

Sorry about my enforced absence from your blog - been away for what felt like no time at all but was actually over seven weeks!

Kathyk

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Two fabulous cards Cheryl you obviously have some mojo lurking somewhere! Susan x

Jackie said...

Two wonderful cards! Such style. Jx