This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Late but back,to stay and winner of my book

Morning guys,well over at That Craft Place The theme this week is anything,goes,now I did not get mine,done,in time,for the post as we have had bad storms,so I have been without my computer.

But this is what I came up with another canvas,lol xxx



This is a mini canvas,I made the image is from graphic 45,and most of the embellishments,gesso, beeswax, and the brilliant,varnish are all available from That Craft Place

So if you would like to join us,this week,please pop over HERE To join us this week. The DT have come up with some fantastic,creations again this week.

Now as from today I am back,to stay,know I have been awful lately but,my Son is now living back at home,bless him wont,say anything else.  But things are rather tough at the moment which is why I have not been visiting you all.

But as from today promise that will change,if you want to stay with me.
Hugs to each and everyone of you love Cherylxxxxxxx

Right now the winner of my book, is the lovely Sue so hun if,you could email me,please,link is on my side,bar I will post the book off to you hugs Cherylxxxxx

love and  hugs to you all xxxxxxx

21 comments:

Pam said...

What an adorable canvas Cheryl!! Hope things are settling down for you all.

Kathyk said...

Great project, Cheryl

Well done to the lucky winner of your fab book too

Happy Tuesday

Kathyk

1CardCreator said...

Beautiful canvas Cheryl, glad things are looking up for you too. ~Diane

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous canvas and love the gorgeous image and embellishments. Congratulations to Sue too lucky lady.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Cheryl. I love all your wonderful detailing and beautiful colours.
Sorry to hear that things are tough for you at the moment.
Take care, hugs Sue xx

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! your canvas is SO beautiful Cheryl… such an adorable image and I love the pretty colours and fab textures… so many lovely details in this wonderful creation! :-))
Ooh Thank You so much for picking me as winner of your gorgeous book! :-)
I can't find your email address though… have looked on sidebar but can't see it… can you email me it… thanks so much hun!
Love Sue xx

Margreet said...

What a beautiful canvas Cheryl...and congrats to Sue as being the lucky winner of your book!
xxx Margreet

brenda said...

Hi Cherly,

It's that sporadic blogger her, but I am trying hard to get my act together.

Stunning work here today, it always amazes me how tactile your work always looks and as for the lush colours which I love.

Had the storms as well along with several deluges.

B

Avril Ann said...

Oh Cheryl this is as always outstanding, I love your canvases and I sure hope you have them hanging around your house, love and hugs my friend xxx

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful canvas.

Ira Huberts said...

First of all I am soooooo happy that my sweet and lovely friend Sue has won your gorgeous book Cheryl! That's awesome! As is your fabulous canvas, you always make the finest ones! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Chrissy said...

Fabulous canvas Cheryl..love all the different elements and textures...congrats to Sue for winning your book and so glad to see you back..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sherryn said...

Nice to see you back cheryl, super canvas xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a fantastic canvas, gorgeous colors and texture.

Von said...

Oh my Cheryl I missed out on a lot of your posts, lot's of stunning creations :)and super texture
Von ♥

Jackie said...

A fab canvas, Cheryl.
Hope things get a little easier for you now. Jx

Cumbrianlass said...

You are an a amazing artist Cheryl, this canvas is just gorgeous.
Janet xxx

Mandy said...

Hey hunny,
Thought a vist was way overdue to you I'm here to rectify that :)
Love your canvas Cheryl, it's so pretty with so many wonderful details to look at, love it
big hugs
Mandy xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

It's beautiful! I love the pink. We had the stroms too, and I was really sensible, staying online throughout! ;) x

Michele said...

you do such incredible work with textures. i love it xo

Donna Marie Middleton said...

Your work is amazing. I have looked through your work and it's amazing. Sorry not commented on your individual projects xxx