This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Sunday, 17 August 2014

Nautical

Morning guys,so sorry I have not been to see any of you,but I have had,a viral infection. It started with that I thought,cold sores on my face,then they just would not go and got much worse. Then my ears became infected,then my hands and neck. So went to the doctors,and she said my immune system was low so I came away with cream,anti bio-tics,and steroids.

All I want to do is sleep,so tired all the time which is so annoying.

Anyway,enough of me,today is a new challenge over at That Craft Place. 

The theme is Nautical,I was stumped then came up with this idea,which I created in craft artist. Then used embellishments of course from TCP.





 I made a wall hanging then turned it into a calender,the sentiment I have had for a while. I got it from Google,then I just add my own odd words to it if it needs,it.,
The little bottle is filled with sand.

So if you want to play along,this week at TCP please pop over HERE the DT have come up with some crackers again this week.

It was my daughters birthday this week,and I asked Lisa to design me an owl clock as my daughter loves owls. And this is what I did with it,Lisa loved it.



The lovely Lisa owner of TCP now has her own,machine were she can cut anything,you desire so if you would like to know more and see the things that are in Lisa's shop please pop over to the main blog and all the links are there.
The quality is fantastic,hugs to each and everyone of you
love Cherylxxxxxxxxxxxxx

21 comments:

Margreet said...

So sorry to hear about your viral infection Cheryl...hope you feel better soon.
Love your wallhanger/calendar with the beautiful sentiment.
Congrats on your daughter. You made her a brilliant owl clock!
xxx Margreet

aussie aNNie said...

Super creations once again Cheryl, your designs and loving the colour theme.xx
The Journey is the Start

Sherryn said...

awesome projects Cheryl. xx

Juls said...

Fab creations .... Adore your clock :-) xx

Ira Huberts said...

So sorry to hear you've had that nasty infection Cheryl, hope you're ok now though!
Your maritime piece is stunning, love the depth you've created here and your owl clock is just wowy!! Splendid make! Hugs, Ira x

Sue B said...

Oh your Calendar is SO beautiful Cheryl… what wonderful words and the scene is awesome… feel like I could just walk into it… :-)
and your Owl Clock is SO awesome… what a fab design… love the colours and textures!
So sorry to hear you are unwell hun… I know what it's like to be so tired when you are run down… get lots of rest my friend and pamper yourself !!! ;-)))
Hope you enjoy rest of the weekend!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Linda Simpson said...

The sentiment on the calendar is fabulous. Love the gorgeous design too. Love the owl too here is fabulous.
Healing Hugs
Linda xxx

rachel said...

brilliant calendar cheryl. really fab idea. lovely clock too x

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful creations, love the owl. Sorry to hear you are not well, hope you get better soon.

Carol said...

Hope you're feeling better Cheryl. Your calendar is fabulous, love the sentiment...love your clock too. Carol x

Chrissy said...

Oh! you poor girl Cheryl...hope you are feeling better now and improve more each day..I love your nauticl wall hanger..such a beautiful sentiment..and your Owl clock is amazing..love it.

luv CHRISSYxx

Heather said...

Hi Cheryl, sorry I haven't been around much - I've now been back into the UK and settling back to commenting!!!
I hope you are soon start to feeling much better!!!
A beautiful calender Cheryl, your image is stunning. The owl is stunning - I love the design, gorgeous colours and papers!!!

hugs
Heather xx

Sue said...

Your wall hanging/calendar is stunning Cheryl. I love the design and fabulous sentiment.
The owl clock you made for your daughter is wonderful too, such a fantastic design and I am sure she will treasure it.
Sorry to hear you have been unwell, I hope you feel better soon.
take care
hugs Sue xx

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Cheryl,

Sorry to hear that you have been unwell - hope you feel better soon.
Love the calender and the owl clock.
Enjoy the week
hugs
Carolyn

Sandy said...

I am sorry you have been ill. You better start taking good care of yourself!
What a smashing make and I love the sentiment said one wise owl to the other!
Sandy xx

Michele said...

i do hope you feel better soon dear cheryl i hate when you are ill. your wall hanging is gorgeous and the sentiment is so powerful. i love that you share that. and the owl clock is fantastic. i also love owls. take good care and get well and make more beauteous art! xo

1CardCreator said...

Sure hope you start feeling better soon, that is no fun! Lovely pieces today, especially love the calendar, really beautiful sentiment too. Take care my friend. ~Diane

Lia said...

You have been so busy making all these gorgeous creations. I am in love with the owl clock...!!
Keep well,
Lia xx

Debbie said...

Sorry to hear you have not been well Cheryl. I hope you are feeling better soon. Fabulous creations as always. Love the sentiment on your calendar. x

Kim B said...

Hope you feel better soon!! Love your creations!! Fabulous as usual. Hugs, Kim B

Juls said...

Such a fab collection of gorgeous makes :-) xx