This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Sunday, 31 August 2014

Summery Colors and finally,my PC is back in action,

Hi guys,over at TCP the challenge,is summery colors,and I made,this book,using the embellishments,from TCP.

Its been a hectic,week for me I have had no PC as we had a storm,which blew my PC well the internet bit so took it in got it fixed,but then had to take it back again so finally got it all set up again yesterday.

This morning I have done some dreaded Housework as have felt so low and ill with this rash all over me I have not felt like doing anything hence,me not popping into FB or,my blog.

Anyway enough of me,over at TCP we not only have another super challenge,Lisa the owner has brought out some fantastic new digital images. Now as you know I do not,normally use digital images,but oh my these ones are just brilliant not too cute,and not too grungy,she really has got the perfect mix. 
So if you would love to own one of these images,please pop over HERE 
Now how super cool do these look I will certainly be buying them.


Right now,for my Book,for this weeks challenge so here it isssss



I made this book from some really thick card I found on some packaging,and inside,is just lots of wee pages,with pictures.
so if you would like to pop over to TCP,this link is,HERE we would love to see,what you come up with hugs Cherylx

Oh finally I have been,making Christmas cards,one a week so far as really do not want to get behind,like I did last year,so here is one I made and everything is from TCP

Here is wishing ,you all a fantastic week,and I will defiantly see,you soon fingers crossed,massive hugs Cherylxxx

If you want to find,out more about anything,mentioned above please pop over to the main challenges blog and all the links to our FB pages are on there,love to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxx

18 comments:

Kathyk said...

Some really fab makes, Cheryl, so sorry to hear you've been laid so low too. Hope you will soon be feeling some improvement

Kathyk

Fliss said...

I'm really sorry to hear you're still feeling bad Cheryl and fingers crossed you get better very soon.
Stunningly beautiful creations as always.
Hugs, Fliss xxx

Gay Peplow said...

Lovely vintage shabby chic book Cheryl :D I hope you feel better soon :D x

Irene said...

WOW again a piece of real art work, looks stunning Cheryl!!!

xx Irene

Terry said...

Wonderful art as always and so gorgeous. Love all the details. I sure hope you start feeling better really soon. Hugs!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Fabulous creations, as always Cheryl - it's a real treat to pop over and see all that beautiful detail - LOVE it!
I do hope you feel better soon my friend - Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous creations Cheryl, love the Christmas card and fabulous embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous book Cheryl..love all those details and beautiful floral image...love your Christmas card too with the scrolls and jolly Santa..I'm so very sorry you have been unwell and had pc troubles...hope you feel better soon and get this rash under control...take care.

luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

These are gorgeous Cheryl, your designs are always so beautiful and full of fabulous detailing.
Sorry to hear you have been unwell, I hope you are feeling better now.
Take care
hugs Sue xx

Pam said...

Such a beautiful book, and way to go on starting your Christmas cards!! Hope you get to feeling better soon!

rachel said...

great makes Cheryl - sorry to hear you've been unwell. I hope you feel better soon! Hugs rachel x

Carol said...

Your book is stunning Cheryl, love all the vintage style embellishments. Lovely Christmas card too. Carol x

Sue said...

Hello Cheryl,
What delight work and a treat for the eyes, love all the details you have included on the book.
Feel better soon.
Smiles:)
Sue

Sherryn said...

HI Cheryl. Your book is gorgeous. great detail. awesome christmas card too. Hope you feel better soon xx

Cumbrianlass said...

Amazing book Cheryl, love all the embellishments so much to look at.
and a wonderful Christmas card too.
Janet xxx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

So creative, these are wonderful pieces.

Avril Ann said...

Oh Cheryl you are just so very talented my friend, you really have me thinking about doing more Canvas projects...hugs xxx

Sue said...

What fabulous makes Cheryl, those flowers are beautiful, and I love your cheery Christmas card. I always try to make a few throughout the year, but I'm failing dismally so far lol xx