This is the new Linky tool,and would be really grateful if you would follow me.

Wednesday, 3 September 2014

ANOTHER POST

 Hi guys yet another post from me,I know you sit back in amazement ha ha.

Anyway as I said I am on the team at Not Just Cards,and we are given images,from sponsors and we choose what to do with them for our first challenge we had a few images,so thought it best to do another post to show each one off.

  So I picked this fab image from Auroa wings,and made another frame and colored the image with pencils,and pro-markers,

So here it is,




The frame is from TCP,along with the embellishments,the flowers I cut out,and decoupaged the frame is a mixture of crackle paste orange and,brownish,color.

So if you would like,to play along in our very first challenge,remember its always anything goes,you can enter cards,but we would love to see if you can come up with something different,

          love and hugs to you all,been over to visit a  lot of you but some blogs for some reason will not load,and I get an error message so I will pop over again this afternoon.
  The link,to our challenge blog is HERE

Dawn Carrington Hun if you leave me a comment,can you leave a link to your blog or email so I can thank you as I have been unable to find you hugs Cherylxxxxx

Also forgot to say I have a wee group of FB and I run a monthly ATC swap,and a card challenge were there is a prize so if you would like to join in,please pop over to FB.  My group is called Cheryl's,Creative ideas,love to you all xxxxxxx

25 comments:

vic said...

Hi Cheryl wow this is a masterpiece love it!!
Hugs
Vic x

Fliss said...

A really fabulous creation Cheryl with amazing texture.
Love Aurora Wings digis too!
Hugs, Fliss xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Awesome card...not sure about the skull but love the texture and colours used.xxThe Journey is the Start

Jo said...

Love this Cheryl, a fab image & that
frame is brilliant! Just popped on Facebook to join your group.
hugs Jo x

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! Cheryl… this is SO awesome!! what a fab image and your colouring is perfection. Love the gorgeous textures of the frame.. and the flowers are stunning… wonderful Autumn colours! you are so talented! ;-))
Hope you have a good day hun!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Crafting Queen said...

Great frame.

brenda said...

More lovely Poppies Cheryl, always a pleasure to see.

B x

Irene said...

OMW beautiful with those gorgeous poppies but also very scary Cheryl!!

xx Irene

Pam said...

I'm happy to see another post from you! I'm always amazed at your gorgeous creations!

Sherryn said...

another awesome make. love the crackle. Hope you are feeling better xx

Ira Huberts said...

This is amazing! Love how you altered and embellished your frame, the adornments are fabulous, as is your colouring of those fine poppy flowers, truly lovely! Hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Ira Huberts said...

This is amazing! Love how you altered and embellished your frame, the adornments are fabulous, as is your colouring of those fine poppy flowers, truly lovely! Hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Carol said...

Fabulous frame Cheryl, the colours are glorious. Carol x

Chrissy said...

This is just stunning Cherly...fantastic colouring and I love the frame and glorious Autumn colours ...gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

How cool, that's fantastic.

Sue said...

Hello Cheryl,
This is just amazing the contradiction in images is stark.
Smiles:)
Sue

Avril Ann said...

Oh Jeepers woman, what an outstanding project, I adore everything about this my friend, hugs xxx

Brenda Brown said...

A fabulous frame for that great image and beautiful embellishing.
Hugs Brenda xxx

Sandy said...

Boy did you ever surprise me! I was
slowly scrolling down and admiring those beautiful flowers and then BAM! I see the skull - now that is scary and wonderfully Halloween! I love it Cheryl!! Now I have to go back and study on your frame.
Sandy xx


Sandy said...

Fabulous frame an I love the color!
Sandy xx

1CardCreator said...

What a ghoulishly fun piece Cheryl! ~Diane

Angela Johnson said...

I just love this project.
The colouring is just amazing on that skull. I think I would just not know where to start.

Sandy said...

I still love this wonderful make!!
Sandy xx

Michele said...

this is strictly gorgeous cheryl, top notch, those flowers just pop around the skull, love it! xo

Doreen said...

This is absolutely fabulous,love itxxx